Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LMAO!! Flattering him and then BAM questions.
Most he will tell you is what will happen with his character, you'll have to be specific next time you ask
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I hope so 😳 I am just scared that there might not even be any lovers πŸ˜•

LMAO Saheba, we just dont know man we just dont, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† w.e. i really hope her character dies or something stupid bum
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO!! Flattering him and then BAM questions.

Most he will tell you is what will happen with his character, you'll have to be specific next time you ask

Well duh, he aint answering for no reason! LMAO usse pehle answer toh karnay do jeez. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then i will NW
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Oh yes - i too have so many wish list but i know it might not get fulfilled!! I mean Suri's exposure can happen too while Zain is trying to win back Aliya but i guess they will keep that till the end.

Lets see what we get!!

The benefit of Suri getting exposed now will be that Aliya will definitely come out of her shell to help Zain, but then again it doesn't seem like she is gonna get exposed that soon considering Zarina's plans.
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

However my wish list involves Zain getting hurt

Like Zain smashing his hands in anger on the mirror or protecting Aliya from goons and then getting hurt so that Aliya can nurse him

Gawddd I would LOVE it No goons thing I am tired of this scene πŸ˜† You know what would be the best Zain punching Rehan and Aliya giving first aid to Zain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Gawddd I would LOVE it No goons thing I am tired of this scene πŸ˜† You know what would be the best Zain punching Rehan and Aliya giving first aid to Zain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh like punch Rehan when he finds out that Rehan is in love with Aaliya😈
but then Aaliya will get mad at him
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh like punch Rehan when he finds out that Rehan is in love with Aaliya😈
but then Aaliya will get mad at him

I know right Aliya will say some painful things then 🀒
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So I finished watching eight episodes of Humsafar today.. why the f people say BI is it's copy πŸ˜•
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

So I finished watching eight episodes of Humsafar today.. why the f people say BI is it's copy πŸ˜•

LMAO i don't know 🀣 I watched humsafar a long time ago before BI came, even I never understood why the comparison..i mean yeah they are cousins and all but there is no similarity in the storyline or in the personality of the leads and any other characters!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

its not what people thought was going to happen is Aaliyah is going to be pregnant but she wont know till later after she and Zain separated for good and when Zain will find out about the baby and Suraiya will claim that the baby is Rehans like how Khirad was blamed for having a affair with that guy i forgot his name, keep watching and you will see what i mean