Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I just a bit of light moments just a little break from all the painful drama but honestly the less Rehan the better, the ratings of BI were so good this week cause it was ZaYa centered, literally
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Neel just tweeted,

LOL so cute man!😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I just a bit of light moments just a little break from all the painful drama but honestly the less Rehan the better, the ratings of BI were so good this week cause it was ZaYa centered, literally

Yeah, honestly, I desperately need some light hearted Zaya moments on the show. It been months since we have gotten that and its about time! Because this track is not very light hearted at all and the more they get into the track, the more intense its gona get, so when they an keep it light, they should!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That is so cute... I like the new photographer 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah, honestly, I desperately need some light hearted Zaya moments on the show. It been months since we have gotten that and its about time! Because this track is not very light hearted at all and the more they get into the track, the more intense its gona get, so when they an keep it light, they should!

I am not complaining about the intensity, but its really draining, like i love the intense scenes i watch them so many times like the sau dard sequence is like my fav, but i just something light for a bit, like Zain doing cute things for her maybe.

We just need a little break and than it can go back
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That is so cute... I like the new photographer 😆

the guy follows me, lmao imma ask him something about the upcoming episodes😆
manny136 thumbnail

I am not complaining about the intensity, but its really draining, like i love the intense scenes i watch them so many times like the sau dard sequence is like my fav, but i just something light for a bit, like Zain doing cute things for her maybe.

We just need a little break and than it can go back

Yeah it gets really emotionally draining u would think the kids scenes would be lighter but all they do is make u madder lol hopefully we get some suri freaking out, bilal-shazia and zaya and the dhaba ppl those guys r funny
manny136 thumbnail

ask him about bilal and shazia i really hope it goes somewhere lol they probably will have shazia find out about bilal zari con and blackmail them lol
-Facetious- thumbnail

Watcha waiting for woman.. GO!! 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am not complaining about the intensity, but its really draining, like i love the intense scenes i watch them so many times like the sau dard sequence is like my fav, but i just something light for a bit, like Zain doing cute things for her maybe.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We just need a little break and than it can go back</font>

I'm really looking forward to see Zain and the dhaba trio... that'll be some fun, they can help him too 😆