Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yep, I just saw it...and I'm hella confused about what's gonna happened next!
BI just succeeded in pulling out the rug beneath my feet again. 😆
Why do I feel like Aaliya won't forgive him after all this?
manny136 thumbnail
the last one is gonna be kinda\s obvious he'll think he passed she'll forgive him but either she'll find a loophole and say he failed or say she might forgive him but she is not gonna give him another chance like get his hopes raised and then crush them but what his reaction to this will be is what we have to see and also suri fahads next plan which looks bad. What if zain says he gives up and is ready to leave and aliya finally wants him back lol its the Usman saying about the birds about them returning. If u love someone let them go and if they r truly urs they will come back
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. ❤️
Just caught up with the episode and seriously, take a bow Harshika!

I love how the CV's continue to portray ZaYa in such a realistic way...and finally! A female lead who isn't afraid to fight for her self-respect, even if that means hurting the one she loves! Kudos, CV's. 👏

The show is getting more interesting with every episode, and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here. :D
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I still have to watch the episode but i cant wait!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these challenges will be a lesson for zain to understand what aaliya went thru , true that and it is not for revenge . i read many post this morning ppl are bashing aaliya out of nowhere they are sympathizing with zain that how can aaliya be so heartless etc etc . i dont know y ppl are not getting that she faced talak due to misunderstandings / she faces insults humiliations in front of world from her own husband . she broked into pieces while talak and humiliations.i wasn't expecting that that soon aaliya will show her side to zain how she felt. how she meant that her zain will never leave her side. she slapped zain. yes she felt really bad you can see her emotions and i loved how besides all things still zain comes up n knows she felt bad and as long as he kept his hands on her shoulders again she can't cntol so she showed her side how she went thru. ill say these challenges are meaningful if we compare talak to these challenges . first is done . when he gave first talak . aaliya bas blind sided her aitbaaar got broken . second is tomor and in the pool its not aaliya .
lets c how zain will rekindle his trust and love for her again & the promo in which rehaan says hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin is yet to play . as yet again ill say there is no RM AND HALAL
rehaan today itself seems no threat to zaya ❤️

abhout suri i dont know what to say or what to not. lets cc which spoiler will come true as per as fusion article fahad will himself will go to dhaba n will let aaliya know ki yeh meeri zameen hai. and another spoiler is aaliya will ask zain to choose bw her and his family. i think this will be again challenge

ppl are saying in new promo zain caught in fire ? is this true
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

New Promo? whats it about

Here you are me dears

Originally posted by: archanan14

There is a new promo out - just saw it. They show Zain saying talaaq all three times. Then the scene from today - Aaliya says, "Tumhare teen talaaq ke badle", Zain says "Jo bhi sazaa dogi na Aaliya, khushi khushi seh loonga", and then Aaliya's dialogue continues, "Tumhe paar karne honge teen imtihaan". They show him falling into the pool and she is walking at the side of the pool.

Not bad, we are getting one more promo so soon!

Video updated below!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Love! So the three challenges are going to correspond how the three talaqs were given?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Love! So the three challenges are going to correspond how the three talaqs were given?

Looks like it, i want something more though. I still think there is more to it, I may be in denial 😆
manny136 thumbnail

Basically they are symbolic representation of how she felt after each talaaq 1st one he broke her trust 2nd he humiliated her and 3rd he broke her last hope. She is so gonna break his hope especially if he thinks he passed the challenges coz she wants him to feel what she did. She did say its been all about his feelings his actions him looking for her and what about her. Aliya's promise at the dargah is not gonna let her forgive him or go back to him coz she wont let him mess with her life again. Her pain seems to be clouding everything right now and zain will have to do something really big or something happening to zain to make aliya realize tht love cannot die no matter what fate dealt you.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Manny im going to get back to you after watching the episode
@Heena I think the same honestly, idk something is missing something else that Aaliyah wants