-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why is the Precap so short? -____-
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and so the challenges have started
and Aliyas first challenge is based on trust because that is what he shattered after giving the first Talaaq!
-MKB- thumbnail
precap: Zarina bumps into Aliyas chachu and breaks all his eggs
he looks at her and hides her face
he calls from behind "zaro" !
blindfolded Zain and i guess aliya fall into the pool

manny136 thumbnail

i think its the pool falling and rehman bumps into zaro lol he called her tht lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shreya and Manny 😃

So the first challenge is the swimming pool one?
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
i am absolutely happy to see a female lead standing upto the Patriarchal notions
yeah Zain in a way is also exercising Patriarchy now isnt he? he expected Aliya to forget everything and run into his arms because he repented
he was being selfish by assuming that he was the only one who suffered from the divorce but wasnt Aliya the one who lost everything ?
he still thinks that the only mistake he did was by Saying Talaq but he yet has to realize the after effects of saying Talaq. its not that the couple dont love each any more for an Indian woman it also means taunts and comments from the society . who knows even Aliya would have suffered from the same taunts

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Thanks Shreya and Manny 😃

So the first challenge is the swimming pool one?

Not sure, because the whole thing of being insulted in public should correspond to the second talaaq, and so the second challenge. The first challenge was about aetbaar - I guess it will be just about walking blind-folded. But I am REALLY waiting for the third challenge - and then what, like all of you were discussing. In today's episode she clearly said she would forgive him if he completes the challenges, and Zain seems to think that she will come back to him - I really want to know what will happen then!
-MKB- thumbnail
ummm i think the first challenge has already been completed
because Zain trusted her but she did not stop him from cutting his finger
similarly even Zain did not think about checking with Aliya regarding her stand in all the matters
i guess the swimming pool challenge is the second one because if Zain ends up in the pool with someone else then it will be humiliation for him with the insults and abuses hurled at him by the stranger
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People are gonna raid the replay button today trying to figure out who fell into the pool 🤣
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Not sure, because the whole thing of being insulted in public should correspond to the second talaaq, and so the second challenge. The first challenge was about aetbaar - I guess it will be just about walking blind-folded. But I am REALLY waiting for the third challenge - and then what, like all of you were discussing. In today's episode she clearly said she would forgive him if he completes the challenges, and Zain seems to think that she will come back to him - I really want to know what will happen then!

the third talaaq i think she said losing her Umeed/hope so he will think yeah i did the third challenge she will forgive me but she will not its not like really would she? she promised herself tht she would not let him come into her life and mess it up at the dargah u think just by giving him three tasks everything will be forgotten they also have their lovely families to contend with and his still think she is the bad guy who sent them to jail and killed Usman so its a very big battle ahead.