Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WORD Shivani. twitter is mostly flooded with young teens so one can expect them to be like this. However, like you said this is THE track so it's not going to end so soon. There is so many layers to this and there is still so many things that haven't been touched upon. Honestly, as long as the episodes are well balanced and executed right like today's then I do not mind how long they are going to take to reunite zaya. Because for me personally what matters most is that all of it happens naturally and logically. I want the story to flow properly like it currently is. Honestly, this is hands down the BEST leap I have ever seen in a show *touchwood*.

I will admit that i was initially upset of a one year leap as I felt the show is still very new and I was worried that the show was going to end soon maybe that's why the leap. and also i was upset with all the loopholes in the story due to the leap, but the story after the leap is just amazing. I only pray that this keeps going and that the writers keep bringing their A game and do not lose sight of their vision at any point.

word saheba. n good news is yhm moved to 7 30 , 🥳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man i want an official confirmation on this! this is so weird! why isn't anyone confirming?!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

man i want an official confirmation on this! this is so weird! why isn't anyone confirming?!

seriously there wasn't any tie with pree this time. 😡 so some are saying newsroom are not 100 % relaible but namarta confirmed it by congratulating em on twitter
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WORD Shivani. twitter is mostly flooded with young teens so one can expect them to be like this. However, like you said this is THE track so it's not going to end so soon. There is so many layers to this and there is still so many things that haven't been touched upon. Honestly, as long as the episodes are well balanced and executed right like today's then I do not mind how long they are going to take to reunite zaya. Because for me personally what matters most is that all of it happens naturally and logically. I want the story to flow properly like it currently is. Honestly, this is hands down the BEST leap I have ever seen in a show *touchwood*.

I will admit that i was initially upset of a one year leap as I felt the show is still very new and I was worried that the show was going to end soon maybe that's why the leap. and also i was upset with all the loopholes in the story due to the leap, but the story after the leap is just amazing. I only pray that this keeps going and that the writers keep bringing their A game and do not lose sight of their vision at any point.

Exactly Saheba!! What matters is the execution. BI has been top notch so far. And I love that they have a set vision and they are not deviating from it due to any pressure.

I blame the spoilers for this chaos and confusion. The BI fans have a habit of jumping to conclusions but ultimately what we get in the end is justified and we then actually like what is being shown.

I'm really loving the way the track is going.. CVs are way ahead in their game and I just wanna enjoy how they bring them together. The thrill, anxiety and excitement is good although we get sleepless weekends coz of them 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

I knew it! that jodha girl won didn't she😭

I'm so upset.. someone should confirm ASAP
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-tough-challeneges-zain-lying-ahead-history-repeating-zain-aaliya/
love their articles ❤️

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm so upset.. someone should confirm ASAP

man why can't we even get to celebrate happily in peace WHY is no one confirming?!

Originally posted by: saranvir

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-tough-challeneges-zain-lying-ahead-history-repeating-zain-aaliya/

love their articles ❤️

Fuze is always the best. their articles are always a treat to read.😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
I need to read that article.. something good?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I need to read that article.. something good?

tooo goood man