Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi5 😃 the moment i got to know Barkha's in the show i couldn't wait TSHJA to start 😃

love her madly ❤️
Me_bini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i didn't know her before but I fell deeply in love with her and her character. She is not only beautiful but also a stunning actress and I absolutly love her as mariyam. ❤️
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya shes really talented and really hot!!! in the tv industry she is considered to be one of the hottest tv actress and one of the best tv dancers ever for indian televisions!! shes like in her mid 30s who has a 3 or 4 year old daughter who still looks hot and much younger then some of the actress today!! not only is she a good dancer or hot looking shes actually a really good actress!! she also did ram leela with ranveer singh and deepkia!! check her performance out in that movie, not so much screen presence but when ever she had a scene it was with a bang on performances!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

ya shes really talented and really hot!!! in the tv industry she is considered to be one of the hottest tv actress and one of the best tv dancers ever for indian televisions!! shes like in her mid 30s who has a 3 or 4 year old daughter who still looks hot and much younger then some of the actress today!! not only is she a good dancer or hot looking shes actually a really good actress!! she also did ram leela with ranveer singh and deepkia!! check her performance out in that movie, not so much screen presence but when ever she had a scene it was with a bang on performances!

barkha started her career with kya mast hai zindagi 😊 and i fell in love with her and neil while pyaar ke do naam ek raadha ek shyaam ❤️

it feels so awesome that they both got married
i hv her in my fb 😃