Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Perfect lovestation...
Im glad we got to see aaliya pain... She is just as stuck in the very same spot as zain is... Zain is becoming like his father... Grounded and god fearing... And his trust in his allah will win his aaliya back to him...

As for aaliya she is wearing a mask of happiness. Underneath is a heartbroken women who's wounds are just as fresh as the day she got it... Only and only zain love can heal it...

Glad that the cv didnt drag the MU.. I was thinking they might drag for 2-3 episodes but as usual the unpredictable BI gave me a surprise.. And im so happy..

Zain and aaliya story is going to start again.. Zain has to win her trust and love back but its going to be a hard journey..

Waiting for monday to see their confrontation .. And hopefully some kitkit from zain...
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres
Kaise.ho?! πŸ˜ƒ
I missed commenting on your stations.
Thursday
Aliya reading her diary unveiled the answers to our question- Is she not missing Zain.
She is living a facade
Of showing that she doesn't love Zain and don't miss him but in reality,she does.
And the dua scene was beautiful. Aliya,although selfless, wants to protect herself and Zain knows the only way that can happen is when they are together.
Friday's review and love station.

We got tto see charecter growth in Zain. Had this situation occured earlier, he would have got wasted.
The only word I'll associate with Rehan is bawdi. He can go die.
So can Suraiya who has left no stone unturned to just prove how bad a mother she is.
Shabana and Ghulam- haven't you done enough to destroy your.daughters life. You cannt.take descions for her without her consent.
So please refrain.
Love station
So true EP
The scene where he half laughs half ries when he realised his Aliya has not moved on an that their relationship is still intact.
Their is still hope for his wish.
I am desperatly waiting for them tobbe Zain and Aliya together. That day we will party πŸ˜†
Kepp making us go exactly EP
- your EP 😊
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: katmaan

Ohhk I waited for this one

Thanks you updated
I agree everything you
I hope zain gets to touch aaliyas heart soon

Thank you n yes he will touch her heart soon with Allah's support😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Perfect lovestation...

Im glad we got to see aaliya pain... She is just as stuck in the very same spot as zain is... Zain is becoming like his father... Grounded and god fearing... And his trust in his allah will win his aaliya back to him...

As for aaliya she is wearing a mask of happiness. Underneath is a heartbroken women who's wounds are just as fresh as the day she got it... Only and only zain love can heal it...

Glad that the cv didnt drag the MU.. I was thinking they might drag for 2-3 episodes but as usual the unpredictable BI gave me a surprise.. And im so happy..

Zain and aaliya story is going to start again.. Zain has to win her trust and love back but its going to be a hard journey..

Waiting for monday to see their confrontation .. And hopefully some kitkit from zain...

Thank you Pie n yes I completely agree with your feedbackπŸ˜ƒ
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And sorry for the small feedback, its Onam so I have lots to do.
Happy Onam.
We keralities celebrate it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Priyanka, I've been waiting for your post! Last week started off slow but it ended powerful!! Thursday's episode was fab, the performances and dialogues were so impactful. Zain knows he hurt Aaliya and that she has closed the doors to her heart but he is determined to melt heart and I'm sure he will succeed.

Friday, I loved the episode on a whole, while I am still disappointed in Rehan and don't believe he is being a friend to Zain I did like him telling Aaliya to at least hear Zain out. Aaliya should hear Zain out but I can't say I really blame her since she is still reeling from the third talaaq. You are right she has never moved on but I think Aaliya knows that if she lets Zain back in her life in any form, she is setting herself up to go through all that pain and right now she cannot handle it.

I just have to laugh whenever Suraiya feels she has won, because her victories are always short lived and she always manages to end up looking foolish. Let her celebrate for the time being we all know what is coming her way., same with ShaLam who are no better than Suraiya!

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to zaya confrontation
Now its time for Zain to prove his love for Aaliya
Eagerly waiting for upcoming episodes 😊
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome post...
Waiting for zaya reconcile...
It will he fun to watch how zain will prove his love for aliya
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

And sorry for the small feedback, its Onam so I have lots to do.
Happy Onam.
We keralities celebrate it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Ohhh... Happy Onam to you too.. A mallu here...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res
Unres
Kaise.ho?! πŸ˜ƒ
I missed commenting on your stations.
Thursday
Aliya reading her diary unveiled the answers to our question- Is she not missing Zain.
She is living a facade
Of showing that she doesn't love Zain and don't miss him but in reality,she does.
And the dua scene was beautiful. Aliya,although selfless, wants to protect herself and Zain knows the only way that can happen is when they are together.
Friday's review and love station.

We got tto see charecter growth in Zain. Had this situation occured earlier, he would have got wasted.
The only word I'll associate with Rehan is bawdi. He can go die.
So can Suraiya who has left no stone unturned to just prove how bad a mother she is.
Shabana and Ghulam- haven't you done enough to destroy your.daughters life. You cannt.take descions for her without her consent.
So please refrain.
Love station
So true EP
The scene where he half laughs half ries when he realised his Aliya has not moved on an that their relationship is still intact.
Their is still hope for his wish.
I am desperatly waiting for them tobbe Zain and Aliya together. That day we will party πŸ˜†
Kepp making us go exactly EP
- your EP 😊

One word for you EP love you❀️