Love Station: Sun Le Zara Meri Dua

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys finally I am here ready to do my love station. I know I have made you all wait for long and I'm very very sorry. Now before we move on to the love station as usual we will do the review but again before I do that I will do a quick love station for thursday which I wasn't able to do earlier😃

Thursday: Aaliya goes back to the Dhaba and opens the diary to answer Zain's questions. In this scene we saw a clear image of how Aaliya's life has been in past one year. Yes she did have a smile on her face for the kids but it was never peace which she prayed for in Ramzan. That one moment in the hotel turned it all up side down for her and she is not able to forget that moment😭 She is questioning "Allah" why is he back in her life and she will find the answer soon because she is the ladli. Zain was aware always that Aaliya would be in real pain but he does thank "Allah" to accept his dua. He is praying for the strength to help him in passing through Aaliya's pain and allow his "Mohabbat ka noor" to touch her heat.

Zain is truly a man of his words he does fulfil what he says whether he is happy or not but he does. He tells Fahad that no matter what he will protect his Aaliya which I believe he has always done no matter what stage their relationship is at. When he reaches Aaliya's home where she is surrounded with kids yelling "Ammi"😡 Zain does not doubt her but it's just the need to make things clear at that moment and off course Aaliya lies that she is married to Rehan. Her closing those doors on him at this moment is a big thing but Zain will open them soon with all the love in his heart which truly never reduced. 😭 Zain falls on his feet and remembers their love journey!!!

Over all it was a phenomenal performance and really meaning full episode😃

Friday's review & Love station:
I actually liked the episode for one reason only which was how Zain handled himself only other was just like an head ache to me.

I will start with the Rehan , I liked how he asked Aaliya to hear Zain once but then again I did accept him to be the loyal brother to Zain but no he prefers being the friend to Aaliya only. Well I am really not gonna say much about him as it just keeps us confused.

Shabana and Ghulam are like really irritating parents at this point like again without knowing what Aaliya wants they decide to leave the city. I remember when Shabana was confident like Usman mamu of Zaya's relationship and how Zain can never do anything wrong to Aaliya and today she is not ready to see Aaliya close to Zain. In one year they forgot how all the differences were created between Zaya other wise the perfect team could not be so apart physically but again mentally they are together and will remain.

Suraiya is back to her old games of proving to Aaliya that as a mami I am happy of your second nikah and practicalness.

Zarina is not playing a big game here at least because really it will not benefit in her case so yeah she is just like okay-okay.

Over all I didn't find the parent's scene very meaning full , it was more like for yeah right back to square one. Yet again the meaningful scenes were there and we will more on to them in the love station so lets go !!

Sun le zara meri dua😭👏
(Zain gets up after the lie told by Aaliya to him and runs as fast as he could to find his answers to the dargah. He remembers doing "Wuzu" with Aaliya and follows the ritual. He goes in to the dargah and talks about how is this possible? The person who has taught me to be right cannot be wrong, the person who always told me that no one can be between us how can she bring a third person. He was very adamant of finding his answers and I loved how he kissed the mannat ka dhaga😊 He meets Bilquis and gets to know how Aaliya has not moved a inch away from her past which bought the huge smile to his face as he found the answers from "Allah".

Zain has really repented beautifully which is why he has been forgiven by "Allah" and has the support he will need to help Aaliya come out of the pain in her heart. On the other hand Aaliya told him a lie because she wants him to go away and not ruin her settled life but the truth is darling you life is not settled without Zain Abdullah. You do feel that he has ruined you life but he will prove to you that he has never wanted to hurt you and he can never do that😃

Aaliya tells Suraiya that yes Zain should move on in his martial life but again Aaliya he is your kit kit how can he be different then you in this case. You both have loved each other immensely and still do👏

Now that Zain knows the truth he will do everything to bring his Aaliya back who believed her shauhar to be the best!! Yes I do feel that Zain will be made to work hard even though he has repented but for Aaliya he will need to prove to it her. It will very painful but in the end will be woth it😭👏

Precap was mind blowing as Zain will cross question Aaliya and will see the real fire confrontation!!! This is all for the love station hope you all love it and give me feedback as always I am waiting for them n love you all guys❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res
---------------------------------
unres
lovely title
awesome post
humein beintehaa mohabbath hai tumhare love stations se
I hate pillar and his package
I want zaya together ASAP
fabulous post
nice caps
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

res
---------------------------------
unres
lovely title
awesome post
humein beintehaa mohabbath hai tumhare love stations se
I hate pillar and his package
I want zaya together ASAP
fabulous post
nice caps

Love you Phanka😃
n yes the package is really getting on nerves these days
cannot wait for their reunion n I really hope this package is not going to be with Aaliya.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey priyanka r u on Twitter
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love your beautiful review and love station Priyanka😛
Yayy after so long I am on your first page 😆
Rehan as you said he is acting more like a supporter/hero for Aaliya rather than a brother for Zain, so I wish he would stop with his nonsense that oh i care for Zain as I think of him as my brother attitude!
Rehan's kids- my blood boils every time I see them now because the whole thing look really forceful rather than sweet and touching.

Shalam, I am so majorly disappointed. Just because they were forgiven by Aaliya, it seems that they have forgotten how this whole thing started. I mean they have no right to judge Zain!! This never ever would have happened if they hadn't gotten Aaliya's signature on that complaint!

Suri, wow today she has shown that she can NEVER be a mother to Zain. NEVER. It was more important to her to go taunt Aaliya and the bhopalis some more rather than take care of her son.

As for Zaya, you've said it girl. Aaliya thinks that she doesn't want Zain to ruin her settled life but the truth is her life is no where near complete without him. Right now she's just living in denial. I can't wait to see how Zain fights for their relationship now.

And you are so right. Zain has repented so beautifully that Allah forgave him and now Allah will guide him and help him succeed just like in Friday's episode

Keep up the awesome work girl 👏👍🏼

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey Pri. i was waiting for your love station from past two days. 😃
beautifully written darling. nothing to add more. 👏 commendable job done .
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

hey priyanka r u on Twitter

No yaar I am not😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

love your beautiful review and love station Priyanka😛

Yayy after so long I am on your first page 😆
Rehan as you said he is acting more like a supporter/hero for Aaliya rather than a brother for Zain, so I wish he would stop with his nonsense that oh i care for Zain as I think of him as my brother attitude!
Rehan's kids- my blood boils every time I see them now because the whole thing look really forceful rather than sweet and touching.

Shalam, I am so majorly disappointed. Just because they were forgiven by Aaliya, it seems that they have forgotten how this whole thing started. I mean they have no right to judge Zain!! This never ever would have happened if they hadn't gotten Aaliya's signature on that complaint!

Suri, wow today she has shown that she can NEVER be a mother to Zain. NEVER. It was more important to her to go taunt Aaliya and the bhopalis some more rather than take care of her son.

As for Zaya, you've said it girl. Aaliya thinks that she doesn't want Zain to ruin her settled life but the truth is her life is no where near complete without him. Right now she's just living in denial. I can't wait to see how Zain fights for their relationship now.

And you are so right. Zain has repented so beautifully that Allah forgave him and now Allah will guide him and help him succeed just like in Friday's episode

Keep up the awesome work girl 👏👍🏼

thank you Saheba n loved reading your feedback😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hey Pri. i was waiting for your love station from past two days. 😃

beautifully written darling. nothing to add more. 👏 commendable job done .

Aww how sweet n I really apologise for making you all wait n thank you soo much😃
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhk I waited for this one
Thanks you updated
I agree everything you
I hope zain gets to touch aaliyas heart soon