Ganpati Pandal on the Sets of Beintehaa

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4msiVEAbUM&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ[/YOUTUBE]

OK so found this video just before going to sleep. It was uploaded a while ago but I guess no one found it on telly bytes YT page. It has Harshad, Vivek, Gunjan and Suchitra Ma'am's Interview's. They have a Big Ganpati Murti on the sets, decorated beautifully with fruits, decorations etc. And everyone is praying and entering the set.

We didn't get Harshika Gr8 Photoshoot making so this will have to suffix for now. 😊

Sorry if I get some hindi wrong written in English too.
I've updated all their parts I've typed out literally whatever was said by each of them but yes in the video it's not necessary in the order of what they are saying.

Written update:

Harshad:
Harshad chants Ganpati Bappa Moriya. He says this shows how diverse their set is, we have hindu's, muslims everyone on our set, the set is owned by a catholic person. They've celebrated Ramzaan, celebrated iftaari together now doing pooja. And our celebrating Ganesh chathuri for the 11 days. With alot of josh the unit celebrates then he says you can see behind some members of the unit are sitting. Sound recording and Lighting department Guys πŸ˜† Roz yahan pe pooja hoti hain Aarti hoti hain

After he said that he really likes how beautifully Ganesh ji has been shown, very beautifully crafted. Aur bohat saare phal fruit aur meetaya rakhi hain prasad ke liye.

Next he said that Mumbai mein he's witnessing Ganpati for the first time, it's probably one of the most celebrated prosperous occasion. It's a big festival bigger than Diwali which is considered as the biggest in India. But Ganpati ki ek alag hi level hain. One day everyone comes together, ek insaaniat ek unity aati hain sab mein.

Mujhe maangi ne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain, jo mujhe chahiye tha woh mujhe sab mil gaya. Aur Inshallah agar Ganpati ji ka aishirwad raha toh aage bhi milega. So kuch kehne ke zaroorat nahin unko sab pata hain kya chahiye kya nahin chahiye.

THEN ROFL he said sahi ke raha hoon Arijit or some name to one of the unit members.I couldn't get it.

Vivek & Gunjan:
He says kamal ki baat yeh hain ke zyada tar hamare unit members Hindu origin ke hain. But he says there is alot of religious harmony between all the religions and Beintehaa set pe you get to see it the most. On Eid everyone sat together, and done iftaari together either by the production or the actors. So they've enjoyed everything it's nothing like Hindu Muslim we all are one and celebrate all the festivals dhoom dham se.

Yeh badi khoobsurat Murti ab dekh rahe hain Bade pyaar se humare unit members lekar aaye hain and is ke planning ek mehene pehle se chal rahi thi. And this is all because of them.

Suchitra Ma'am:
There lots of people from different religions on the set and the good thing here is that we celebrate all the festivals so Eid toh mana gaya tha yahan pe dhoom dham se. Now ganesh festival then is ke badh kya pata diwali, christmas. After all hum sab ek family hain bohat hi different hain doosre sets se. Jab koi suggestion dete hain ke yeh karna hain toh sab log saath dete hain which is a great thing.

She said aankhien Ganesh Ji ki bohat hi gentle hain hamesha jab main kisi bhi murti ko dekh thi hoon first thing I say is the eyes. Aur yeh wali toh aap dekh the rahe jaoge. Kuch toh bolta hain.

Lastly she said that more than herself touchwood her year has gone good, mere se zyada mein apni family ke liye maanga hain, my mother's health and for my husband and my daughter. And for my friends who are in all these sad relationships that it all works out well for them 🀣

Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahah Awesome. ..!!! Luvd Harsh and Suchi Ka IV
Thanks a lot ramita for WU
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its soo good to hear dat all r happy dere wd each oder its really different frm oder sets its good to see dere bonding ...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for wu.love Harshad and Suchi answer.i wish Pree also there.
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sunshinegirl-

Thanks for sharing 😊

😊

Word Count: 0

ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

thanks for wu.love Harshad and Suchi answer.i wish Pree also there.

No problem even I wish she was there πŸ₯±
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

thanks for sharing😊

Your welcome
dilvilpyarvyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜›
Harshad plz shave πŸ˜†