Remembering Usmaan Saab's words

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey everyone! Its me again, the girl with the very interesting story on how she began watching and falling in love with the show!
I know Im posting after a looong time but no worries I have been reading your posts ;)

I have been wanting to make this topic for almost two weeks now! So finally I am here! I am still watching old episodes.. so since watching the first scene I have been wanting to make this topic, because it played so well with what is going on in the show right now, Zain and Aaliya's talaq.

Well to be honest I am not a big fan of reincarnation and all that "not-dead-anyway" that is shown in all other shows.. just dont kill them in the first place! But here I am wishing Usmaan Saab to return :D .. in the "not-dead-anyway" way hahah

At 18:00
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM9kbtqac4k[/YOUTUBE]
I am sure Suraiya loved Usmaan Saab but she never respected him.. she never left an opportunity to embarras him or show him down! On the other hand, he never forced anything on her but always asked for it. He never asked for any favor and only once did he ask for a promise. He asked her that the word "talaq" should never be said in his house, not in front of him nor after him. But it happened. Just as he closed his eyes and had his last journey in the world, the word was uttered on his farewell. It was said both in front of him and after him. Suraiya never bothered to think about it once, the pain of his death (if she ever really suffered) didn't change her.. nope, she continued to do anything that he never even would think of.. she destroyed the home he had built. Just as he closed his eyes, hell was introduced upon all, and that, too, with this one word that Suraiya promised to held back and never be said. This responsibility did he share with her but she didn't keep it anytime and instead made sure it was put into life as soon as he was no more.

At 2:45
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3jiAa0g7U[/YOUTUBE]
Zain and Aaliya standing up for eachother, protecting eachother, caring for eachother etc .. Usmaan Saab did see it all but it was the first time he saw them being in love and showing it to eachother. And seeing this he simply said that he could close his eyes in peace forever without any complain. Like his last mission was completed. He had found the perfect wife for his nadaan son who actually didn't know much about life. Aaliya taught Zain how to live, how to handle different situations and always to do the right thing (I wouldn't say "to love" and "to care" because I believe Zain have always been doing that ;)). With this change in his son's life and the fact that the two children he always has loved that much, are secure and safe, they have found their love, happiness and peace, he could leave in peace. He saw them go from fighting to loving, his prayers was heard. His mission was competed. So if Usmaan Saab is no more, nothing sad about that. Because whatever he believed in has he left for Zain and Aaliya, who this day today live by his values and norms. They may be seperated in the moment but their love is so strong that they will reunite very soon, none the less they will always be there for eachother both in joy and sorrow, protecting and caring about eachother. Usmaan Saab didn't left with any job undone.

So my conclusion is: Suraiya never supported him and was always against him. He mentioned his death few times but he never left before converting his believes upon someone who would truly stand for them and respect them. He trusted Zain and Aaliya with his believes. So even if the lives of everyone are crashed, Zain and Aaliya are left to put the pieaces together. I am waiting for the day when Suraiya will remember his words and blame herself like never before! I want her to suffer, not physically but mentally and that, too, while remembering his words and deeds!

So yeah, even if I wish that Usmaan Saab never pasted away, I don't feel he left for nothing. We see and will see him in Zain and Aaliya.

Ps. I feel like there was more I wanted to say but thinking about it for two weeks, I must have forgot some of it :D Hahhaha!

Pss. Sorry again for such a long post.. but yeah, I like analyzing... :P

*edited* Can't make the videos post :(
Btw its my 3900 post :D Hahah
*edited* Thanks to Saheba for helping out with the videos!

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😊 Usman saab was the only true well wisher of Zaya😭 and Suraiya,she has her own prejudiced way of thinking and went against her husband's wishes on many occasions!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post!
I believe that Usman mamoo was the one person who truly believed Zain and Aaliya were made for each other. Once he went, no one even left a chance for them to spend some time together but instead the circumstances were such that they were separated and nothing could be done. He's their guardian angel and somehow the two are gonna find a way back to each other against all odds!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow what a beautiful post!!👏
The way you analysed the whole relationship of Usman and Surraiya..I am so glad that you brought up that promise about the talaaq, I completely forgot about that. I always felt that Surraiya was doing things such as wearing the black clothes to make Zain feel guilty rather than to mourn for Usman's death. Why else will she change so quickly into colourful clothes again after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. Usman always did his best to make her see that Zain and Aaliya are right for each other but no she's too adamant and refuse to see otherwise!

And well said about Usman's death not being for nothing. You are right we will see Usman in Zain and Aaliya, after they are the precious kids that he believed in and loved more than anything. Usman's principles, values and dreams can only be safely preserved and passed on by Zain and Aaliya. And Usman has never been wrong, I believe that Zain and Aaliya will get back together and somehow Usman will be the key to reunion again just like he always has been.

This is was truly a brilliant post. Please keep it up 😛
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You what I love this post :)
You have said it all so beautifully that I could actually really feel each n every word and completely agree with it :)

We miss you Mamu
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Thank you to all of you for liking my post. I am trying my best to post something interesting and start some discussions :)
Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

wow what a beautiful post!!👏

The way you analysed the whole relationship of Usman and Surraiya..I am so glad that you brought up that promise about the talaaq, I completely forgot about that. I always felt that Surraiya was doing things such as wearing the black clothes to make Zain feel guilty rather than to mourn for Usman's death. Why else will she change so quickly into colourful clothes again after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq. Usman always did his best to make her see that Zain and Aaliya are right for each other but no she's too adamant and refuse to see otherwise!

And well said about Usman's death not being for nothing. You are right we will see Usman in Zain and Aaliya, after they are the precious kids that he believed in and loved more than anything. Usman's principles, values and dreams can only be safely preserved and passed on by Zain and Aaliya. And Usman has never been wrong, I believe that Zain and Aaliya will get back together and somehow Usman will be the key to reunion again just like he always has been.

This is was truly a brilliant post. Please keep it up 😛

Bold: Agree!!
I am sure there is not much more to it than this. We saw her being sad at his bedside and that late evening but otherwise she has always used her fake pain to manipulate with her children's feelings, especially Zain's!! I feel disgust how she as a mother can do this. I feel disgust how she can use her husband's death to get what she wants.

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post! Yu said it all.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post... 👏
Loved it... 😳 👏
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Thank you for liking my post everyone! Feel free to discuss :))