|| Inexorable || ~ ZaYa OS. 6/9/14.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hello! I'm back.๐Ÿ˜† So this is a OS. Doesn't look like one though.Ignore if it was crap ๐Ÿ˜† and please don't forget to ignore my dear typos,its not proof read.Spelling errors and grammatical errors must be ignored too.I would have repeated same things again and again.*FacePalm*.I just hope that it's not crap because i did not read after writing.Suggestions and criticism is welcomed.Jootas Chappals are welcomed too ๐Ÿ˜† BTW,Wish me best of luck and buh-bye!

Happy reading :)

---------------

||Inexorable||

"Zain! Now walk carefully." She always knew that he was a jaywalker.

"I know Aliya! I'm not a kid"

"Ohh,I know right! you're not a kid...Size Wise" as she emphasized the last few words.

"Oh Please! Stop making fun out of me" "Rubbish" he muttered.

"I'm not making fun! Idiot,I'm warning you"

"Ohh,Thank You!"

"Uh"

"It's okay...Uhmm..you want a coffee?"

"But Zain"

"Come on run!,lets reach soon"

"Zain Stop,Lets wait till the car goes"

"We can reach the other side before the car comes"

"Zain no"

"Come On!"

"Zain"

His heart stands still. He cannot breathe,his legs trembling.When the car almost hit him.He can see the driver,holding the steering .He looks at it ,still hoping that it won't hit him he was a human being after all.

He tries to move.But it seems like he was too nervous,to take the next step.

"ZAIN!" He can hear a clear voice from behind.

"Aliya" he let out a sigh.The only thing which was going in his mind is "How will she live?".Thinking about her even in the last moment of his life , his eyes let a few tears down.

The next second,he can feel a sudden force push him in the air.His eyes almost closed.He was out of senses .And then, he fell on the road ,unconscious.

She was still stuck in the moment.As if the world has freezed.She was breathing hard.Thinking that she can revoke the moment.She goes near the place.

She sits by his side.She can see all the whole crowd around them.She looked at him.When blood was spread around him.

Step by Step,tears falling down her cheeks.She can remember when he caressed her cheek,When he kissed those tears away.When he hugged her,when he consoled her,when he gently pushed off the strands of her hair.

"Zain" she says with all her hope.She just wanted to hear that five letter word Aliya' from his mouth.that was enough for her at the moment.She held his hands.He opened his eyes for a millisecond And she heard a voice from behind,"Khuda-Hafiz Aliya".That was the last words she heard from him.And then he was no more.

She left his hands when hope left her.that it was inexorable.She can never get him back again.He cannot touch her,She cannot feel him.

She had no tears after that,all she thought was why was she not in his place.

But even after this,she knew that her love for him still lived in her heart.And Their love still lived somewhere.

She should have strength,she needs to know to handle every situation.After she had faced everything in her life.This should be the hardest of all.She needs to face it. After all she was Aliya Zain Abdullah.And that is when his soul will rest in peace.

His love still lives for her.And her Allah will help her with everything.As Zain was there before,but now the responsibility goes to Her Allah.She was 'Allah Ki Ladli'.

---------------

Phew! Finally! See,I know it was crap.i wrote that in half an hour ๐Ÿ˜† I cannot stop myself because i will not be coming to forums tomorrow.Please do review even if it was crap.I know its too short ๐Ÿ˜† I'm sorry no PM's.(PM's Sent ๐Ÿ˜†)

To All Writers - I will Unres every thing ASAP.Dont scold me 'Res Ki Bachi' and all ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres

Avi! Aaj mein tumhe murder kar ke hi rahungi! Koi stupid keh rahi thi ki woh ek achi writer nahi. Avi u r such a liar dude! U r amazing girl! I loved every bit of it! I loved the fact that ZaYa's adorable kit kit remained even when zain was about to breathe his last. I also loved the fact the u hadn't dramatized the whole sequence of zain dying. You explained it so simply but yet so beautifully.

But even after this,she knew that her love for him still lived in her heart.And Their love still lived somewhere.

My heart literally broke when i read these lines. It was so painful. And that was my favourite line of the os as well, I simply loved that line. It was heart breaking even reading a sequence that zain dies in and ur amazing writing skills just added fuel to the fire. I am awestruck. You've done an amazing job avi! Ur definitely one of the best writers of the forum, keep writing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. I'm first!๐Ÿคช
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now unres this only when she unres yours.
๐Ÿ˜†
Reserved ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited*
Unres.
Avi, you sadist.
I love you ๐Ÿ˜‰
I love the fact that zain remembered about Aliya even while taking his last breath.
Loved how he always reciprocates her "Zain" with his "Aliya".
Absolutely loved the line "She left his hand when hope left her"
That was the show stealer.
Somehow conveying that her Zain and hope were the same.
I loved the one shot.
Think twice befor you say I am not a writer. I'll be on the warpath.
You are an amazing one.
Keep writing varna qatal kar dungi.
-Sanika
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avi , that was one piece of sheer brilliance ... Loved it though I would kill u for killing my zain ...
All the best !!! Nalla eludhu !!! Konjum padichiko ma !!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Avi , that was one piece of sheer brilliance ... Loved it though I would kill u for killing my zain ...

All the best !!! Nalla eludhu !!! Konjum padichiko ma !!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Sheer Brilliance lam romba over ๐Ÿ˜†

Padikanam nu dan nalaiku vara maten nu sonen ๐Ÿ˜† Ilana ingeye neratha oturen.I should realize *FacePalm*

Thank You once again.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Now unres this only when she unres yours.
๐Ÿ˜†
Reserved ๐Ÿ˜›

I did not reserve in any thread of hers ๐Ÿ˜†
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res! But will unres soonn :)

It was so heart touching and emotional
I am crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Poor aliya!
That khuda hafiz word killed me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
So very well written avi!