Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I've seen ur name come up quite a lot of times whI le suggesting stories so from there and also ur siggie says it allπŸ˜†
Yeah that's totally ok :)
Oh thank u! That's all I wanted to hear!πŸ˜†

Sigge pe mat jao, that is the courtesey of three very pagal readers. πŸ˜†
who I love to the core and who rarely come on if 😭
And all those scarce people who somehow liked my writing, if you could even call it that.
And sab isilye chaukte hai cause you are very talented for a fourteen year old πŸ˜‰
But you must be in 9th ya 10th no? So maybe not.πŸ˜›
But you write good. 😊
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Sigge pe mat jao, that is the courtesey of three very pagal readers. πŸ˜†
who I love to the core and who rarely come on if 😭
And all those scarce people who somehow liked my writing, if you could even call it that.
And sab isilye chaukte hai cause you are very talented for a fourteen year old πŸ˜‰
But you must be in 9th ya 10th no? So maybe not.πŸ˜›
But you write good. 😊

Well I'm gonna go read ur work n see formyself coz I'm pretty sure ur just being modestπŸ˜›
Oh thank u, that's really sweet of u yaar but I know several writers around my age on IF who can basically just knock me off my feet.
Yup I'm in 10th
Thank u!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was an amazing read ramya! I wish that had actually happened in the show!
Thanks for writing so beautifully :)
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Serupala adikatha Ramya!(shayad is baar sherlock nahi milenge!tumhe khud samajhna hoga =p)Ill unres this after 19th pakka! You'd get maybe the LONGEST reply!but i have exams now.I've bookmarked this :)

------------
Finally! Fursat Mil Gayi!
Hai bhagwan, sukriya ada karti hoon main aapka. πŸ˜†

I am Already Filled Ramya! Kolu, guest, tatha paati, My Story Books (Appa Vangi kudutharu, Should i stop myself from reading them?So my schedule has some time for that) And then Go to doctor bla bla bla bla! THERE ARE A LOOOTT OF WORKS!

And That Is why i am late, I know it was lame, But please understand!

Ok ok! Chal chod, u r forgiven. πŸ˜†

To The OS now!

"Why can't I hate you, Zain? Why?!", she screamed, "Why do I love you, even after you broke my heart?! Why do I care that a man like you, does not trust me? Tell me, Zain, why?!" Every word she spoke hit him like a shot in the heart. "I wish I could have forgotten your existence in my life, as easily, as it was for you to throw me out of yours."

You know how Freaking Beautifully you write?? It is like the most amazing thing I've ever read Within young writers!
You Portray everything, every freaking thing, beautifully, clearly, neatly, without exaggerating! Hats off!

I'm honestly on cloud 999 dude, I'm like totally flattered right now and I have this big goofy smile plastered on my face. Thank u so so much dude!

"Kya nahi kiya tumne, Zain?" Zain suddenly realized what he'd just said, she was right, what hadn't he done to her? Zain sunk to his knees, the fatigue in his heart and body fighting within themselves. Soft sobs escaped his lips, there seemed to be no use of arguing with Aaliya, she had made her mind. "Main tumhare bina nahi jee paungi, Aaliya."

See, Once Again! You're the BEST! Very Beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I can Feel the pain!

I'm definitely not the best, but still I feel like jumping right now, ur like one my best readers dude, u always just say the things that make me grin my whole head off. I so love u for that!

"You were supposed to be not breaking my heart, Zain Abdullah." Zain cocked an eyebrow up, surprised, but cared to pull off one of his ever - charming smirks yet again. "Was that supposed to be a hint, Mallika-e-Zain?", he asked, as he pulled her to his chest once again, heading straight for her lips.

You are very good in comedy too! πŸ‘
You're an all rounder! seriously yaar!

Glowing again. πŸ˜†
I like comedy, it comes way more naturally to me than rhona-dhoka, for sad stuff I take literally hours and hours to think of the right stuff, not really my fort but comedy is like on thee other end of the pole for me, u must have guessed that by now lol πŸ˜†.
But seriously, for me, ppl telling me that I'm funny or good in comedy n stuff like that basically comes under one of my favourite ever compliments, strange for a girl I know but I love it anyways and thank u so much for saying that!

"Trust me, I won't leave your hand even after when every strand of my hair turns grey. Be it heaven or Earth, I'll be right beside you."

I Sooo Love this line!

Glad u do! And this time, Google ji didn't help me one bit, my poor brain had to work so hard to figure out something a little different and catchy. πŸ˜†
I was thinking so hard for that one simple line, but i wonder how authors like John Green manage to think of so many of those magical lines, if it was me, I would have spent the amount of time Green took in writing TFIOS to write those phrases alone.πŸ˜†(Btw have u read TFIOS?)

Amazing, Awesome, Fabulous, Fantabulous, Fantastic What else? i am in lack of words!

I Love Youu Ramya! <3

Thanks a ton avi! This is comment is officially in the list of my favourite reviews ever, thank u so so much yaar!

Love u too, my lazy unressing ka dushman.πŸ˜†
No seriously, love u too! πŸ€— P.S My exams finished! Yay!
P.P.S. I seriously wanna kill the BI CVs yaar, I knew right from the time of the final talaaq that this RM shit was gonna happen, but I'd still hoped for some stupid miracle which obviously wasn't gonna happen. Hate the BI CVs. πŸ˜’

P.S - Sorry Again for being late!

Word Count: 1

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Revelio thumbnail
Revelio thumbnail
And I already read ur os and i loved it so stop complaining lol :p
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When r u going to update it dear?
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

When r u going to update it dear?

I had not exactly planned this to be a continued series but i think I might make it a very short drabble series of like 3 more parts, I might type the next part tomorrow but not sure :)

Edited:
Oh wait sorry! I thought this was the drabble.This is just an OS dude, I'm not continuing this one. :)
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I had not exactly planned this to be a continued series but i think I might make it a very short drabble series of like 3 more parts, I might type the next part tomorrow but not sure :)

Edited:
Oh wait sorry! I thought this was the drabble.This is just an OS dude, I'm not continuing this one. :)

I want u to continue it