Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Okay this is seriously AWESOME.
I am waiting for the actual OS.
Really nice preview. Waiting eagerly.
Can you pm me pleaj?

Thank u so much dude! :)
Yeah sure I'll pm u, I've sent u a buddy request, plz accept it coz I usually just send pmpms to everyone on my buddy list. :)
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

amazing start
superb
continue ASAP
pls pm

Thank u so much!
Yup sure will! :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, I can't wait to read the rest of it 😳
Do PM me when you update it :D
Revelio thumbnail
Hi guys! I'm here with the full OS a promised, it's not that long but anyways should do. This is like supposed to be based right before the matheran track, just so u guys know. Ok so here it goes:

~ Never Again ~

Everything in the world just seemed to freeze. An eery silence resonated in the air, as Zain Abdullah was left to swallow the bitter truth thrown onto his face. An answer to his sins. Every one of those disgusting words he'd uttered to her, his wife, his Aaliya, played a loop in his head. The way he'd shoved the weight of the blame of his father's death, on her shoulders, when she'd done absolutely nothing wrong. He had lost everything.

"Why didn't you trust her words, Zain? Do you really think a woman like Aaliya, would ever betray you? ", Rehaan asked, breaking Zain out of his reverie. Zain hung his head in shame, words refusing to leave his mouth. He had no answer, why hadn't he trusted her? "I don't know.", he whispered. He wished he did. He eyed the papers in his hands, his hands shaking. The piece of evidence that had proved Aaliya's innocence and his own bhabhi's guilt. Fahad bhai would be heart broken, he thought. He wondered if he felt any different. The records clearly showed that it was Nafeesa's number that had been used to call the police, that didn't exactly prove that it definitely was Nafeesa who had made the call, but it most certainly did prove that it hadn't been Aaliya who had done it, considering she'd never even been in the house when all those dreadful events had played out. He could feel her burning stare on his back. He turned to meet her eyes, he saw no triumph in them, only sadness. He wanted to say he was sorry, that he really was, but he knew that, that one little word would never be suffice, but even then he did so. "I'm...I'm sorry.", his voice came out strangled, as he tried suppress his tears back into his eyes. Aaliya chuckled softly, she didn't need to say anything, he knew what she was thinking. He tore her heart and crushed her soul, but expected to mend things in just a word. It wasn't long before tears spilled from her eyes, as well. "I wish you'd given me a chance, Zain. I wish.", she said, her voice completely choked with tears. Zain tried to hold her hand, but she quickly jerked away. Zain squeezed his eyes shut, as he let his fate mock him, she didn't even want him to touch her now. As he opened them, he saw a wave of anger take over her eyes. "Why can't I hate you, Zain? Why?!", she screamed, "Why do I love you, even after you broke my heart?! Why do I care that a man like you, does not trust me? Tell me, Zain, why?!" Every word she spoke hit him like a shot in the heart. "I wish I could have forgotten your existence in my life, as easily, as it was for you to throw me out of yours." Rehaan silently slipped out of the room, leaving the two broken souls together, in a scarce hope that they would forget their past and rebuild their destroyed relationship.

"It was never easy for me, Aaliya. Every word I spoke about you pierced my heart more than it could have for you. I didn't want to hurt you, please trust me. Nafeesa bhabhi did all this, if I had known I would have never accused you! I'm really sorry, please forgive me. You can give me any punishment you want but please just give me one chance to prove that I love you. And that I'm sorry. I really am. Please, Aaliya, forgive me just this once, I will never hurt you again.", Zain pleaded, absolutely shattered from within. "You don't understand, Zain. I begged you, Zain. Bheek maang rahi thi main. But what did you do, Zain? It didn't even cross your mind once that I could have been saying the truth. You insulted me in front of so many people, you crushed my soul in front of so many people. Why should I forgive you, Zain?", Aaliya questioned. She was right in every which way, Zain could think of. Zain's words had exhausted, he didn't know what else he could possibly say to convince her. He hated himself with every drop of blood that ran in his veins. For being the reason of every tear she she'd shed. "Aaliya, lekin mein tumse pyaar karta hoon.", Zain said. "Mein bhi tumse pyaar karti hoon, Zain, lekin ek rishta ke liye pyaar hamesha kafee nahi hote. Yakeen hona chahiye, jo humare beech nahi hai. Agar kal phirse aise kuch hota tho phir kya pata, tum mujhe phirse-" "No Aaliya! Aisa kuch nahi hoga! Mein aisa phirse kabhi nahi karoonga!", Zain broke in, absolutely desperate. "Kehna bohot aasaan hai Zain." "Tum kehna kya chahthi ho, Aaliya? Tumhe hamara rishta khatam karni hai?" Her lifeless eyes gazed straight into his as a thin layer of salty water surfaced them yet again. "Ab koi farak nahi padta, Zain.", she whispered. "Aaliya, have you lost your mind?! Mujhe toh sab kuch sach sach pata chal gaya na? Aisa kyun kar rahi ho tum?! Maine aise kya kiya, ki tum mujhe se itni naraaz ho?!", Zain screamed, every inch of his patience worn out. Aaliya chuckled softly, "Kya nahi kiya tumne, Zain?" Zain suddenly realized what he'd just said, she was right, what hadn't he done to her? Zain sunk to his knees, the fatigue in his heart and body fighting within themselves. Soft sobs escaped his lips, there seemed to be no use of arguing with Aaliya, she had made her mind. "Main tumhare bina nahi jee paungi, Aaliya.", he said, his voice a hoarse whisper, "Please...please, mujhe chor ke mat jaana, Aaliya, please." Aaliya looked down at Zain, into his blood shot eyes, his whole face stricken with tears. It seemed like someone had gathered all the pieces of her broken heart back together and broke it all over again. "Zain!", she whispered. She fell to her knees, beside him. "Aaliya, I love you, please don't do this to me, please.", Zain begged, clasping her hands in his own. "Wasn't I saying the exact same thing, the day you gave me the first talaaq?", Aaliya asked. Zain didn't try saying anything for he knew it was of no use. He just sat there and cried. It tore Aaliya from within to see him like that, but there was this constant little voice in her head saying he deserved it. She wanted to crush him into her arms but just even thinking back to the cruelty she had been treated with by the man who once claimed to love her, made her whole body go stiff with an unfathomable pain. She shrugged her hands out of his and let them fall to her sides, limply. She got up to go, but zain weakly held on to her petite wrist, circling his fingers around them. "Let me go, Zain.", Aaliya commanded, an evident authority in her voice. "I did that mistake once before, Aaliya. I don't plan on doing the same once again."

Aaliya struggled to free herself from Zain, as his grip tightened around her wrist. He stood up, still holding onto her. He caressed her cheeks gently , rubbing his thumbs over the tear stains, intending to wipe them away but eventually ended up smearing them, instead. He gazed down into her hazel brown orbs, willing her to reciprocate. "Look into my eyes and tell me you want our relationship to shatter. That you really don't want us to be together again." Aaliya stared back into his eyes, every single syllable stuck at the back of her throat. She couldn't say it, she knew she couldn't. She cursed Zain internally, knowing she'd lost. "Let me go, Zain." "Answer my question first and then you're free to do as you will." Zain stood there defiantly, waiting for an answer he knew would never come. Zain looked on at her triumphantly as her eyes left his, submissively. "Why do you want to run away from the truth, Aaliya?", he asked her, softly, "Why do you want to break our relationship even after knowing that neither of us would be able to live with the pain of it?" "I don't think you really thought about that certain pain when you decided to end our relationship, first.", Aaliya countered. "And I'm not afraid to admit it either. Yes, I hadn't considered anything at that moment, but that was because my anger had over powered everything else, I felt betrayed and agonised and I wanted to inflict the same agony on you, thinking that you had been behind everything. But I was wrong. I should have believed you, Aaliya, I know I should have. But me being the fool I am, didn't and I'm willing to pay any price for it. I would snatch the stars from the skies down to Earth, if it meant being with you." (A/N:that line is MINE :p)

Aaliya's eyes shot up to his guilt and shame ridden eyes. She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face into his chest and weeped softly into it. There was this certain warm solace she found in his arms, the very same they both had been deprived off for three long, agonizing months. She felt his strong arms creep around her petite form, tugging her closer - that is, if they could get any closer. He squeezed her to himself and she reciprocated, snaking her arms around his neck tighter. "Aaliya, I love you.", he whispered into her silky hair. Aaliya pulled away from him, slowly but Zain's arms were still around her waist. "Will you break my heart again, if I let you into my life once more?", she asked him. He smiled at her softly, as her questioning eyes scanned his face unassuredly. "Never. Even if it meant I could never kiss you again.", he smirked as he finished and found Aaliya blushing a pretty pink (A/N: I'm just trying to be descriptive, I actually hate pink lol). She whacked him on his arm playfully, but gave back quite an unexpected reply, "You were supposed to be not breaking my heart, Zain Abdullah." Zain cocked an eyebrow up, surprised, but cared to pull off one of his ever - charming smirks yet again. "Was that supposed to be a hint, Mallika-e-Zain?", he asked, as he pulled her to his chest once again, heading straight for her lips. But before he could get too far, Aaliya pushed him away. "Not so fast, Zain, not so fast." Zain groaned, "Aaliya!" Aaliya's eyes shone with a glint that seemed to have been missing since forever. A huge grin came upon his face, as he saw that beautiful smile on her once again. "Come here, you.", Zain said, placing his order, catching her by her arm and pulling her towards him as he engulfed her in his arms, in an embrace again. Aaliya snuggled against him, not resisting at all. Zain kissed the top of her head. Everything seemed like a dream. He finally got her back and everything was going to be fine again, in fact way better. "Promise me, you won't leave me again, Zain.", Aaliya whispered. "Trust me, I won't leave your hand even after when every strand of my hair turns grey. Be it heaven or Earth, I'll be right beside you."
~-~-~-~-~

So that was it guys! Ok I'm pretty sure I under lived most of ur expectations and I'm really sorry about that guys, but I do hope it was at least an ok read. I was trying to emphasize on the pain factor, but i got kinda carried away with all the speech bits, but i hope it was fine. And I'm 200% sure there must've been at least 20 mistakes in all the hindi bits but I'm from the south so I'm not really that good with Hindi, so plz do ignore the mistakes. Do leave ur reviews behind, they really do help me! Thank u for reading everyone! Au revoir! :)

P.S. Buddy me for PMs. :)
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was such a.. I am at a loss of words actually.
My playlist was playing alter Bridge's loving memory.
It went so perfectly with this piece.
I liked how she was reluctant at first, not wanting to crush her self respect.
I absolutely LOVED how he made her relent.
I am in love with this piece.
It is marvellous.
Thanks for writing.
The first work I have bookmarked :)
-Sanika.
Your A/Ns are cute, but can you put it after the os.
Bit disconcerting πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, and congrats on becoming a dazzler πŸ€—
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

This was such a.. I am at a loss of words actually.
My playlist was playing alter Bridge's loving memory.
It went so perfectly with this piece.
I liked how she was reluctant at first, not wanting to crush her self respect.
I absolutely LOVED how he made her relent.
I am in love with this piece.
It is marvellous.
Thanks for writing.
The first work I have bookmarked :)
-Sanika.
Your A/Ns are cute, but can you put it after the os.
Bit disconcerting πŸ˜†

Thank u so much! I actually feel over thrown that u liked it that much, thank u so so much! I have a huge grin on my face right now. U've got me on cloud 9.
Oh I know ANs in the middle of an os r any story is really annoying, I've actually never done it before and I've wrote loads before, not on Zaya but anyways, I don't k ow what got over me this time πŸ˜†.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

awesome..beautiful...πŸ‘

Thank u so much!πŸ˜ƒ
scarletmalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful os...loved it❀️
Revelio thumbnail