ZaYa OS: You And Only You!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! I am back on my laptop. So I am giving you a weekend treat. This was a bit not for kids and also please stay away if you are not used to read things that really suck. So this is the first time I have tried something like this. And please, stay away if you really are not comfortable. My apologies in advance. This is going to be a little different from the ones I usually write. Hope you all like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's House
10:30 pm
Narrator's POV

"Nikaah ke baad bhi Ammi Abbu ke saath rehti ho Aaliya? Mera matlab ki tumhare bacche tumhara intezar nhi krte? Kesi biwi ho tum?" Zain looked around the house as he entered.

"Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho Zain Abdullah? Meine tumhe kaha na ki-"

"Kya kaha?" He said turning around and started walking towards her as she kept stepping back.

"Zain dekho aage mat aao. Tumhe koi hak nhi hai mere upar. Tumne hum dono ke beech jo bhi tha, woh sab khatam kr diya hai. Ab kyun aaye ho Zain? Tumhe pta bhi hai ki meine kitni mushkil se tumhare bina jeena sikha hai? Tumhe kya lgta hai? Mere liye bahaut aasan hai yeh sab? Tumhare bina jeena? Tumhari yaadein mujhe roz tarpati thi. Tumhe kya lga? Accha lga mujhe tumhe chhod ke jaana. Par Zain ab sab khatam ho chuka hai. Ab vaapsi ka koi rasta nhi hai. Mei khush hu ki ab kam se kam Maami tumhara kisi acche ghar mei nikaah kra skti hai"

"Mei tumhare bina kisi se Nikaah nhi kr skta. Waise bhi, MEI ALREADY SHAADI SHUDA HU! Mei phirse Nikaah kyun krunga?" Aaliya felt his world shatter. He is married? Means he also-? She collected herself to stand strong against him. But still she wanted to know who that girl was.

"Kaun hai woh?" She asked stammering. Zain pinned her to the wall. Then smirked. He took her hand in his and started.

"Hai ek sweet simple ladki. Kaafi cute hai. Sabka khayal rkhti hai. Mere Dad ki pasand hai.." He left her hand and carresed her cheek "Unfortunately humare beech misunderstandings hoti rehti hai. Toh phir unka anjam bhi bura hota hai. Par ek misunderstanding ne toh humhare rishte ki esi ki tesi kr di"

"Aur uske hounth" Traces her lips with his fingers "Uski aankhein" Kisses her eyes as she closes them "Uske baal" He said softly pushing back some strands of hair.

"Kaun hai woh?"

"TUM!" He said capturing her lips into his. Days passed since they had savoured the warmth in each other. Aaliya let the thoughts go out and wrapped her arms around his neck. His gripped the wall trapping her between him and the wall. After a while with neccesity of oxygen, they pulled back. Zain cupped her face again and rested his forehead against his. "Meine tumhe kuch batana hai!"

"Kya?" She said almost going to cry.

"You are still my wife Aaliya" The whole world brightened up for her yet again. But he knew he is talking that just because of feelings.

"Kya bol rhe ho Zain? Talaaq ho chuka hai humara. Hum ab Shauhar Biwi nhi rhe. We are strangers again" The tears came out. Zain silently wiped them away and looked into her eyes.

"Tumhe toh pkki musalman thi na? Iddah ke baare mei bhul gyi? Iddah period hota hai 3 months ka. Aur mujhe pta hai ki jiss din humara talaaq hua, usse ek hi din pehle, you figured out you were going to become a mother. Par tum toh tum ho. Mujhe batana bhi zaruri nhi samjha. Mujhe bta toh deti Aaliya, mei tumhe talaaq kyun deta? Par woh sab jaane do. Meine yeh figure out kr liye aur phir bhi jab humara talaaq hua, uske baad mujhe yeh pta chala. Aur phir tum chali gyi. Par meine tumhe ussi din Qazi Sahb ko keh diya tha. Unhone ne Iddah ke waqt lete huye, hum dono ko abhi bhi Shauhar aur Biwi bana diya. Hum abhi bhi shaadi shuda hai Aaliya. Tumhara doobara Nikaah hona namunkin tha" A lone tears escaped her eyes as he kissed it away.

"Tumhe kese-?" She hugged him suddenly. He soothed her hair as he felt his shirt go wet.

"Shh.. mujhe sab kuch pta hai Aaliya. Tumhari miscarrige ho gyi thi. Phups aur Phupa ne tumhe mujhe batane se rok diya tha kyunki unhe lga ki Mom yeh sunke tumhe doshi maanengi. Yahi sach hai na?" He said pushing her closer into him.

"Haan. Tum mujhpe ghussa toh nhi ho na?"

"Pagal ho kya? Tumhe mujhpe ghussa hona chahiye" He pulled back.

"I love you Zain"

"I love you too Aaliya" He kissed her again. And this time the session went a bit long. Soon they found themselves covered in the blanket as their clothes were located tore on the floor. Can imagine what happened? Can't you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this time I am really hoping you guys liked this.
This one is for: Avi (Tit_For_Tat)
Hope you all liked it.
I am sending PM's for this.

NOTE: Please send pm's if you need any updates in one particular work of mine. Would update it right away. And please don't make it more than 2 at one time! Mei bhi insaan hu yaar.😆😆

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots and Lots of Love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
_____

Awww! This is dedicated to me??🤗🤗🤗

Awesome Update yaar! Kaash show mein bhi aisa kuch hota 😆

But mene uske baad imagine nahi kiya 😆

You are awesome! 👏
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww ! its really amazing
beautifully written
kash cvs will read ur os n halala n dikhayein !!!
Edited by jazly_zayafan - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm os
Loved it
Very nicely written

SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
UNRES
superb os tanya
hope show mai bhi kuch aisa ho but unfortunately nhi ho ga.
Very well written.
👏
Edited by SparklingEyes29 - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sab Res?????😕😕
Agar koi unress krna bhul gya na... Toh dekh lena!😡😡😆😆
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan