Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

well shabz pulls weights while shooting.. in scenes.. I don't know whether he does pushups.. maybe right now at home with a baby to look after, mayyybe running after his baby is enough exercise for him.. not to mention sleepless nights.. he looks tired in certain scenes..

Running after the baby will take some more time 😛 but yeah agree on the rest
zephyr29 thumbnail

oukkayyy!!! 😆 where did I protest? I only expressed my disgust that I was forced to follow her.. 😛

yeah yeah... laugh all you want... when you would have gotten offensive tweets from a certain butterfly... who knows how you would have reacted then?? 😛
maybe like this..
😎 😉

Nah given your relative non-tweetiness I would have guessed and would have just gotten a chance to "taunt" you with "Haw! Yeh kya bol diya tune 😲?!" 😈

About Renuka I was wondering whether the "whoever" was taking common people followed by those you follow and adding them to your list 😛
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

are,,, he did lift madhu but was helped by pragya.. 😆
did you hear about madhu thinking of quitting KB? I was kinda expecting it.. after her movie news came out.. but the makers are thinking of her replacement.. 🥱 I wish they retire the track of tannu for now and then hire madhu when she has finished the filming of her movie..
I distinctly remember another time.. another person.. taking time off from the serial to shoot for some role in some movie.. 😛 the makers certainly didn't think of replacing the artist!! 😛
woh baat abhi I cant tell.. coz the stat is stocked against me...
certainly not HERE of all places..
kitne saare aankhein, kaan aur muh hain yahaan pe.. you have a good idea.. I knouu.. 😛
(if issstill interested, I may send a PM)

Same here, since they already have it in the script that Tannu has a contract that doesn't allow her to marry for a year they could show her going for that and return once MT2's movie shoot was over 🤔. Or maybe she wants to quit the small screen for the glitter of the bigger one (and I'm thinking that is the reason). Oh yes I know what you allude to 🥱...bas ab toh bata do yeh stat ka kya chakkar hai 😳?
zephyr29 thumbnail

haha 🤣 🤣

hilarious articles are popping up on the forum... the eng and grammar of which give me the shivers..
that nation wide famous essay on the cow.. written by a candidate from an area where eng isn't predominant comes to my mind...
I understand people's frustration with the track... 😛 but that doesn't mean ki koi bhi ut pataang sa article likhke usse public domain par thopo... 🤣

😆 Yeah even I was wondering 😛 But unfortunately mere opinon write-ups by anyone are being taken as valid and legit "articles"
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

hahahaha... this was another one.. 😆
I got an idea... 😲 😈 😎
(could you guess?) 😛

Oh man, I really liked this one 😆!

Uh-oh now what 😳...?

(arrey, where do I have a brain like yours to guess?) 🤡
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Running after the baby will take some more time 😛 but yeah agree on the rest

I meant..looking after the baby... Tongue making sure it sleeps, eats and does its excretion business.. Tongue
I don't know.. whether they have a maid on hand.. a nanny..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nah given your relative non-tweetiness I would have guessed and would have just gotten a chance to "taunt" you with "Haw! Yeh kya bol diya tune 😲?!" 😈

About Renuka I was wondering whether the "whoever" was taking common people followed by those you follow and adding them to your list 😛

aahh... good point.. 😆
god knows.. ki chal raha tha.. hacker ke dimaag mein.. but anyway.. hopefully it wont be repeated again..
flutterby thumbnail

Same here, since they already have it in the script that Tannu has a contract that doesn't allow her to marry for a year they could show her going for that and return once MT2's movie shoot was over 🤔. Or maybe she wants to quit the small screen for the glitter of the bigger one (and I'm thinking that is the reason). Oh yes I know what you allude to 🥱...bas ab toh bata do yeh stat ka kya chakkar hai 😳?

quit small screen for glitter of big... * yawwwn* when the older, forced to retire coz of being replaced by younger actresses- big bolly actresses read sonakshi bendre, bhagyashree, shilpa shirodkar, raveena tandon, mads all are coming on TV coz of little or no work in bolly, TV actresses are going to bolly
tell me something new.. Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
stat ka chakkar I will tell you.. if you promise not to laugh.. and I wont tell you here.. coz its slightly embarrassing.. 🤡
flutterby thumbnail

😆 Yeah even I was wondering 😛 But unfortunately mere opinon write-ups by anyone are being taken as valid and legit "articles"

yeah, I mean... so so many articles you read.. I have a field day.. 🤣 usually such articles tell me so so so many things that people even in their wildest dreams wont think of disclosing.. 🤡 certain people ki man ki baatein come out through such articles.. and frankly the makers aren't bothered to give a damn... 😈 🤣
past mein bhi kitne saare.. 🤣 I used to ROFL so much.. showed the desperation of people.. I mean even we didn't resort to such things.. when the departure happened.. 🤣
cant disclose much due to XYZ reasons.. 😎
flutterby thumbnail

Oh man, I really liked this one 😆!

Uh-oh now what 😳...?

(arrey, where do I have a brain like yours to guess?) 🤡

I know.. right? cute!!!
now... 😈 hold your breath.. I don't know whether to disclose it here yaaa...
( oh!! what a confession!!! 🤣 🤡) ( I never in MY wildest dreams wouda guessed you would be forced to admit you don't have my brain.. 🤡)