SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

😲 How did that happen?? 😳

Well it's a good thing you weren't following that many people to start with...but still I'm wondering how this could happen 🤔

god knows... I was following Britney spears and renuka shahane of all people... 🤡 🤢
anyway... I unfollowed them all and now have changed my password... good that this hacker didn't tweet from my account and send offensive tweets to you all.. claiming to be me.. Stern Smile
almost double the figure.. 35 from my usual 17-18
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You're forgetting how they had to lift her into that AC vent but he had Pragya also helping him didn't he 🤔?

that one..?? 😆 you are right... plus he also lifted sriti many a times.. in that one scene.. plus I am sure madhu herself climbed into that vent.. its not like she is a 2 yr old.. 🤡
yeh shabbir bhi na!!! 🤡
speaking of which I am the subject of YET ANOTHER unfortunate stat..
( more details.. cant disclose here)
😎 Ermm 🤡
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

arre wohi... shabbir ka fitness prowess ka udaharan... which I mentioned in the second post on this page.. 😆 him carrying sriti and madhu both...

shabbir also mentioned that if either of them was fat.. then he wouldn't have had to go to the gym to lift weights.. 🤣

Yeah I remember him saying he never goes to the gym and only had to for this show coz he's required to take off his top at the drop of a hat occasionally here 😆
zephyr29 thumbnail

god knows... I was following Britney spears and renuka shahane of all people... 🤡 🤢
anyway... I unfollowed them all and now have changed my password... good that this hacker didn't tweet from my account and send offensive tweets to you all.. claiming to be me.. 😳
almost double the figure.. 35 from my usual 17-18

I do follow Renuka 😛

Oh man that would have been verrry interesting indeed 😈! All kinds of random tweets from "yourself" 🤣
zephyr29 thumbnail

that one..?? 😆 you are right... plus he also lifted sriti many a times.. in that one scene.. plus I am sure madhu herself climbed into that vent.. its not like she is a 2 yr old.. 🤡
yeh shabbir bhi na!!! 🤡
speaking of which I am the subject of YET ANOTHER unfortunate stat..
( more details.. cant disclose here)
😎 🤔 🤡

Maybe but they did show SA lifting her up in the offscreen segs with Pragya helping.

Ab yeh kya hai 😲??
flutterby thumbnail

Yeah I remember him saying he never goes to the gym and only had to for this show coz he's required to take off his top at the drop of a hat occasionally here 😆

well shabz pulls weights while shooting.. in scenes.. I don't know whether he does pushups.. maybe right now at home with a baby to look after, mayyybe running after his baby is enough exercise for him.. not to mention sleepless nights.. he looks tired in certain scenes..
flutterby thumbnail

I do follow Renuka 😛

Oh man that would have been verrry interesting indeed 😈! All kinds of random tweets from "yourself" 🤣

oukkayyy!!! 😆 where did I protest? I only expressed my disgust that I was forced to follow her.. Tongue

yeah yeah... laugh all you want... when you would have gotten offensive tweets from a certain butterfly... who knows how you would have reacted then?? Tongue
maybe like this..
😎 😉
Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Maybe but they did show SA lifting her up in the offscreen segs with Pragya helping.

Ab yeh kya hai 😲??

are,,, he did lift madhu but was helped by pragya.. 😆
did you hear about madhu thinking of quitting KB? I was kinda expecting it.. after her movie news came out.. but the makers are thinking of her replacement.. 🥱 I wish they retire the track of tannu for now and then hire madhu when she has finished the filming of her movie..
I distinctly remember another time.. another person.. taking time off from the serial to shoot for some role in some movie.. 😛 the makers certainly didn't think of replacing the artist!! 😛
woh baat abhi I cant tell.. coz the stat is stocked against me...
certainly not HERE of all places..
kitne saare aankhein, kaan aur muh hain yahaan pe.. you have a good idea.. I knouu.. 😛
(if issstill interested, I may send a PM)
flutterby thumbnail
haha 🤣 🤣
hilarious articles are popping up on the forum... the eng and grammar of which give me the shivers..
that nation wide famous essay on the cow.. written by a candidate from an area where eng isn't predominant comes to my mind...
I understand people's frustration with the track... 😛 but that doesn't mean ki koi bhi ut pataang sa article likhke usse public domain par thopo... 🤣
flutterby thumbnail
hahahaha... this was another one.. 😆
I got an idea... 😲 😈 😎
(could you guess?) 😛