Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

but some of the people who have voted there aren't her fans.. 😕 and even a newbie has voted 🤓
* fluts not only heaved a sigh of relief, but also thanked the almighty, that the profile pic change happened during the tenure of her life.. * 😛 😉

According to the rules it has to be fans and not people from your buddy list, so I guess that means it can be fans of the show/character too.

*hold your breath, fluts, the wheels have been set in motion only, the pic itself hasn't changed...so the wait continues 😛*
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

I know right, it's all the current shows of these actresses 🤔

Though of course when I first saw the title I thought it was making some reference to Devika, wishful thinking now I realize 😛

I didn't even bother with the other stars but on the whole what a lame article 🥱

And her best feature is her hair? Really? It's always been her eyes which have been the most expressive. It's like they just had to fill in something ...but of course her hair is nice too 😳

some of the actresses ke past shows also have been mentioned.. the thing is sriti was on the 11th ya 12th page.. so had to wade through 10 odd pages of bubkis..
the article was pretty lame... speaking of which I have got to take your attention to another article.. Embarrassed
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love this pic... but pity that they are just acting... to be lovey dovey for daadi.. 😳 😆
flutterby thumbnail
eeks.. somebody hacked my twitter account and made me follow 35 people... 😲 🤢
craap!!! how is that possible??
anyway... good that i haven't unfollowed somebody.. whom i was following originally.. 😳
edit.. no, i was wrong... i have unfollowed many people whm i was following earlier and now am following strangers... 🤢
Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
i saw a TOI article that day... on shabbir's fitness prowess.. where he talks about how he carried both sriti and madhurima for long distances... and how both are very fit.. etc..
i remember he had to carry sriti when pragya hurt her leg before the bhoot epi.. but where did he carry madhu?? 😕
zephyr29 thumbnail

some of the actresses ke past shows also have been mentioned.. the thing is sriti was on the 11th ya 12th page.. so had to wade through 10 odd pages of bubkis..
the article was pretty lame... speaking of which I have got to take your attention to another article.. 😳

Which one?
zephyr29 thumbnail

I love this pic... but pity that they are just acting... to be lovey dovey for daadi.. 😳 😆

This is so pretty. There are some really lovely siggis on Twitter. Hats off those fans/makers
zephyr29 thumbnail

eeks.. somebody hacked my twitter account and made me follow 35 people... 😲 🤢

craap!!! how is that possible??
anyway... good that i haven't unfollowed somebody.. whom i was following originally.. 😳
edit.. no, i was wrong... i have unfollowed many people whm i was following earlier and now am following strangers... 🤢

😲 How did that happen?? 😳

Well it's a good thing you weren't following that many people to start with...but still I'm wondering how this could happen 🤔
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

i saw a TOI article that day... on shabbir's fitness prowess.. where he talks about how he carried both sriti and madhurima for long distances... and how both are very fit.. etc..

i remember he had to carry sriti when pragya hurt her leg before the bhoot epi.. but where did he carry madhu?? 😕

You're forgetting how they had to lift her into that AC vent but he had Pragya also helping him didn't he 🤔?
flutterby thumbnail

arre wohi... shabbir ka fitness prowess ka udaharan... which I mentioned in the second post on this page.. 😆 him carrying sriti and madhu both...

shabbir also mentioned that if either of them was fat.. then he wouldn't have had to go to the gym to lift weights.. 🤣
Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago