Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

whaaat? you being a specs girl... ( chashmish) 😛 haven't observed it? 😆 tsk tsk 😆

no longer in a vill...whaaat? oh yeah... she was no longer in a village, sher ki ladki.. so she removed it.. what explains her wearing it afterwards as well? I remember in the last scenes.. just before sriti left.. 😈 A had her pallu as her constant companion.. 😛 even more than hubby
don't speak about M track... it had the potential to become the most beautiful track of BV, no A, no BH people, no KB people... mukti from all... and yet they went ahead and butchered it.. 🥱

Stop tsking and give me gyaan on that 🤓

Oh well the less said about her tenure in the show the better I guess 😵
zephyr29 thumbnail
What a joke

Television Actresses And Their Hottest Avatars - In Pics

zephyr29 thumbnail

wow... I saw the pic... 😃 I love it when sriti attends religious functions.. 😎

I'm so glad she got time off to spend with her family. For such things gotta give credit to Ekta, she knows how to take care of her actors
zephyr29 thumbnail
Yeh lo, Madame (and all those playing hide n seek - yes I'm looking at Diya and our DT Shaf 🤓) finally it's up:

*Can imagine Fluts giving a Big sigh of relief* 😆

Edit: Kindly have a look at this too

Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Stop tsking and give me gyaan on that 🤓

Oh well the less said about her tenure in the show the better I guess 😵

oh dear... 😆 looks like I thought you were more observant of such things.. especially when you specifically asked sriti what power was there in her specs... 😈
ok.. have you observed.. especially if you have a high power.. something like in the minus 3, minus 4 range... people who don't have power... if they try on your specs for some time, how they instantly feel torturous.. and instantly remove your specs.. rubbing their eyes..?? I have done the same.. I used to try on my dad's specs.. and he has high power of minus 4.5.. so as soon as I put on his specs.. I would instantly remove it as I would have a burning sensation in the eyes..
if you have observed the times, whenever shabbir would wear sriti's specs in the show, he never experienced burning sensations like how I described above, infact he even remarked something I don't remember.. in the earliest episodes.. in that dance, and plus at the time of that pag phera rasam... wearing the specs.. either complimenting himself or taunting her. hence I deduced that sriti wears specs that have no or very little power..
oh yeah, whenever I remember those times, I feel so angry and revolted.. sriti wasted her precious 4 months..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a joke

Television Actresses And Their Hottest Avatars - In Pics

oh yeah... I actually found it funny... 🤣 for the main reason that the actresses ka current role was their hottest... 😆 balladey balladey blah.. 🤢
best feature of sriti... her hair.. 🤡 ( which btw was covered in her previous role) 🐷
the rest I didn't bother... 🥱 though a few like the so called popular stars had one, two, three roles mentioned
flutterby thumbnail

I'm so glad she got time off to spend with her family. For such things gotta give credit to Ekta, she knows how to take care of her actors

oh yeah, unlike the bubkis rangeela wale... 🤢 who are certainly drowning in their own pile of poo 😆
flutterby thumbnail

Yeh lo, Madame (and all those playing hide n seek - yes I'm looking at Diya and our DT Shaf 🤓) finally it's up:

*Can imagine Fluts giving a Big sigh of relief* 😆

Edit: Kindly have a look at this too

but some of the people who have voted there aren't her fans.. 😕 and even a newbie has voted 🤓
* fluts not only heaved a sigh of relief, but also thanked the almighty, that the profile pic change happened during the tenure of her life.. * 😛 😉
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh dear... 😆 looks like I thought you were more observant of such things.. especially when you specifically asked sriti what power was there in her specs... 😈
ok.. have you observed.. especially if you have a high power.. something like in the minus 3, minus 4 range... people who don't have power... if they try on your specs for some time, how they instantly feel torturous.. and instantly remove your specs.. rubbing their eyes..?? I have done the same.. I used to try on my dad's specs.. and he has high power of minus 4.5.. so as soon as I put on his specs.. I would instantly remove it as I would have a burning sensation in the eyes..
if you have observed the times, whenever shabbir would wear sriti's specs in the show, he never experienced burning sensations like how I described above, infact he even remarked something I don't remember.. in the earliest episodes.. in that dance, and plus at the time of that pag phera rasam... wearing the specs.. either complimenting himself or taunting her. hence I deduced that sriti wears specs that have no or very little power..
oh yeah, whenever I remember those times, I feel so angry and revolted.. sriti wasted her precious 4 months..

Hmmm...that's a point. Never realized it maybe coz I'm the one who might be having the highest power in my house 😛
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh yeah... I actually found it funny... 🤣 for the main reason that the actresses ka current role was their hottest... 😆 balladey balladey blah.. 🤢
best feature of sriti... her hair.. 🤡 ( which btw was covered in her previous role) 🐷
the rest I didn't bother... 🥱 though a few like the so called popular stars had one, two, three roles mentioned

I know right, it's all the current shows of these actresses 🤔

Though of course when I first saw the title I thought it was making some reference to Devika, wishful thinking now I realize 😛

I didn't even bother with the other stars but on the whole what a lame article 🥱

And her best feature is her hair? Really? It's always been her eyes which have been the most expressive. It's like they just had to fill in something ...but of course her hair is nice too 😳
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago