SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

This current trend reminds me of how things were in the West many years ago. It was mostly saturated with never ending shows like Bold & The Beautiful, Young & The Restless, Dallas, Beverley Hills 90210 and many many others which just went on and on with even more fantastical and bizarre plots and tracks till many were either pulled off or shifted to the morning slot. It mostly took the current format of wide and experimental content to finally get people interested in watching TV again. Indian TV is going through a similar B&B phase. Now we only have to wait for that time when a complete overhaul happens like the one in the West to make Indian TV more palatable again. Only afraid whether it'll happen in our lifetime 😳

what? le west also went through the same phase? 😲
ahh... your last line takes the cake.. πŸ˜†
maybe our kids will get to see the modern revolutionised hindi tv... at the time, when we will be buddhi and having some grandkids.. πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

jahaan dekkho wahan hypocritical log hi log... gosh... πŸ₯± you would think someone died there..
anyway... its very very delightful.. to see the true colors of everybody coming out and gradually see them getting colorless.. πŸ˜›
the song which comes to my mind is... that song with all the questions, highlighting what, why, when, where, how everything happened.. πŸ˜†
yeh kyaa hua... kaise hua..
kab huaa.. kyun huaa..
jab huaa.. tab huaa..
oh choddo... yeh na socho.. hmm...
hum kyon, shikawaa kare jhootha
kya hua jo dil toota
sheeshe ka khilauna tha
kuchh naa kuchh to honaa tha, hua

humne jo dekha tha, sunaa tha
kya bataye wo kya tha
sapana salona tha
khatam to hona tha, hua

aye dil chal peekar jhoome
inhee galiyon mein ghoome
yahan tujhe khonaa tha
badanaam hona tha, hua..

Wah! Wah! Someone's in the mood today πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

But yeah that is the apt song that has to play in the background
zephyr29 thumbnail

what? le west also went through the same phase? 😲
ahh... your last line takes the cake.. πŸ˜†
maybe our kids will get to see the modern revolutionised hindi tv... at the time, when we will be buddhi and having some grandkids.. πŸ˜›

Yeah they did

LOL but maybe by then it would have revolutionized so much that we won't even understand it and we'll be in our rockers telling the kids humare zamaane mein shows were far more simple: a love story, family drama, mahaan heroine, chauvinistic hero, multiple villains and vamps, dollops of negativity & rivers of tears, leaps, confessions, consummations, next generations bas. πŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wah! Wah! Someone's in the mood today πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
But yeah that is the apt song that has to play in the background

well... Tongue I always thought that song was apt... when sriti left both sb and bv... πŸ˜† people who claimed the shows would do very well.. especially sb.. were sorta looking for places to hide.. so this song is my way of offering them a hiding place.. πŸ˜†
tall claims were made and confident explanations were offered.. followed by unbelievable reasons so much so.. that I was left wondering... are they serious ?! ya just phaking something and hoping all would be hunky dory in the future and everything would be phargaaten.. but.. 🀑 unfortunately.. the situation is become 🀑 phir yeh gaana yaad aaya.. 😈
zephyr29 thumbnail
Sigh, to get this Pragya back

Courtesy: Tumblr
zephyr29 thumbnail
And I see somebody has changed their Dp, instead of face one there are three πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
ok... I am in a mood to play captions... lets see...
credit: the source of my inspiration is none other than zephy...
same as the sub title... πŸ˜›
then along comes sahir baba.. 😈
Humsafars
well... hall ka toh pata nahin, books se tumko khushi milegi kya?
pragya's reaction...
oh... yes! yes! yes! that would be great!!!!! ☺️
flutterby thumbnail

And I see somebody has changed their Dp, instead of face one there are three πŸ˜›

ahh... ever the observant breeze... I see.. Tongue
the problem is the stupid system is rejecting many HC pics saying the size is too big... 😑 so even if I try to make them small... it still rejects them.. god knows how much more chotu I have to keep making them..
for temporary solution... my trio have come to my rescue.. ⭐️
flutterby thumbnail

this is what the KB makers are taking advantage of... 🀒

zephyr29 thumbnail

ok... I am in a mood to play captions... lets see...

credit: the source of my inspiration is none other than zephy...
same as the sub title... πŸ˜›
then along comes sahir baba.. 😈
Humsafars
well... hall ka toh pata nahin, books se tumko khushi milegi kya?
pragya's reaction...
oh... yes! yes! yes! that would be great!!!!! ☺️

πŸ˜† Imagine if this was at the 1st wedding and Sahir's voice rings out from the wedding guests πŸ˜›? Cue the crowd parts and SAC walks in with his bg tune And everyone wondering who is this munda πŸ˜‰?
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago