SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

That's true 😊

She decides to resign but he promotes her instead or at least that's what I understood 🤔

He promotes her and then attends to her when she faints/sleeps in the jungle? 😲 but has she done anything for him to behave that way or will you politely tell me to leave logic outta the equation and only concentrate on mr SAC? 😈
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Occasional discussions won't do any harm and as long as it's not abusive it should be fine. I'm sure the mods have far more volatile threads to keep in order than one where 2 souls keep exchanging banter 😆

Oh really? I remember.. somewhere.. reading not more than 2-3 pages of discussions on unrelated topics.. failing which we start getting love letters from the mods.. 😛

2 souls exchange banter.. yet have u seen the views.. this thread gets? It puts some threads with 8-9 active members threads to shame.. 😆
flutterby thumbnail

Honestly there were times when I would curse that channel but now in hindsight I feel that was the best one of the lot at least when it came to taking risks . Now if only they'd sell their shows' broadcast rights to other channels for reruns 😒

Even she mentioned the moon scene 😆

Well for one it's a good thing that SA is married otherwise God knows what else we'd have had to read and hear

I would be escastic if they show jyoti and RS ☢️ I would almost forget about the existence of KB and H. 😉

Haan, good SA is hooked, booked and cooked. 😆 nahin toh we would have to hear all sorts of rumors either from the media or from fans hankering to see their jodi again 🥱
flutterby thumbnail

By the way there is a khush khabri, though of course it doesn't matter anymore 😛

Oh! THAT khush khabri... 😈 but like you said, it doesnt matter anymore.. 😔 and i sincerely hope it doesnt turn into a major buri khabar for us... :/

flutterby thumbnail

So are you up for Jiya Jale?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfNFy81fa_U&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

Lets see... if i get the time, i will definitely watch.. but it will most probably be like H. Some epi i see.. some i dont get to watch..

But the probability of watching an NDTV soap is definitely great.
flutterby thumbnail

Did you see Sriti's new pic ☢️? You think she had a photo shoot??

Yeah... i saw it 😃 but what makes you think it was a photo shoot 🤔
When you broke this news via PM.. i saw the pic only to see that sriti put it as her twitter bg pic as well..

But i also put across some interesting as well as disgusting facts via 'PM' so check those out.. 😆
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

He promotes her and then attends to her when she faints/sleeps in the jungle? 😲 but has she done anything for him to behave that way or will you politely tell me to leave logic outta the equation and only concentrate on mr SAC? 😈

Lots of stuff happening, luv, you must try keeping track 😛

@bold - Hain?? Wasn't that what we were doing in the first place or did I miss something 😳?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Oh really? I remember.. somewhere.. reading not more than 2-3 pages of discussions on unrelated topics.. failing which we start getting love letters from the mods.. 😛

2 souls exchange banter.. yet have u seen the views.. this thread gets? It puts some threads with 8-9 active members threads to shame.. 😆

Now when did that happen 😳?? Remind me too please...

Ohhh in that case we and our little Talk Show are phamous...Oprah meets Ellen 😎 ⭐️

Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

I would be escastic if they show jyoti and RS ☢️ I would almost forget about the existence of KB and H. 😉

Haan, good SA is hooked, booked and cooked. 😆 nahin toh we would have to hear all sorts of rumors either from the media or from fans hankering to see their jodi again 🥱

Same here but I must warn you, you might pull out your hair while watching Jyoti because of the 2-3 minute glimpses we see of Sudha while sitting through all the other negative nonsense 🤢

RS I'd be more happy to see again 😃, Jyoti only to watch Sriti's performance as Sudha/Devika.

Wholeheartedly agree! Thank God we don't have to deal with that type of nonsense in KB 🥱
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

Oh! THAT khush khabri... 😈 but like you said, it doesnt matter anymore.. 😔 and i sincerely hope it doesnt turn into a major buri khabar for us... :/

Amen to that 🤔