SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
those pics!!!! 😊
do you love this hairstyle, zephy?
ya this one?
personally, I love her in curls... ie the second one... it accentuates her face more.. ⭐️
thoughts?
Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

you know, I have observed certain things... if there is some possibility for some twist, somewhere.. maybe some scandal in college or maybe a fellow professor putting cheating allegation on pragya or stalking her to molest/rape her... then surely the makers will show pragya in college. but that's after this entire tannu track is done.. btw.. 🤢 I am not liking leena jumani... I think she+that bhabi are equal to the old tannu, atleast that's what the makers want to show..
if I were in the makers place I would surely have not replaced tannu at all... made her disappear for 2 months, and boom when MT2 was free to return, tannu comes back. tab tak some other track should have been shown.

Oh jeez none of that stalking/molestation crap again 😵! The bad taste left by the previous one still hasn't gone fully 🤢

Same here, I would have sent her off on an assignment abroad and then have her return when MT2 was free
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Thank you, that's Scarlet Johansson as Black Widow in the movie Avengers 😊

😊

Word Count: 0

zephyr29 thumbnail

thanks... 😆 I also have urooj, an old faithful... 😛
speaking of which, I read that TC article where sahir defeats arzoo in a mall challenge and then gives her a promotion as his junior designer... 😲 (TB article) for what? he suddenly took daya on her kya? or she genuinely did something.. for him?

That's true 😊

She decides to resign but he promotes her instead or at least that's what I understood 🤔
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh... 😳 I didn't see properly.. I thought it was coz of that red, yellow background.. which sorta was reflected on her hair making it red.. while it was actually brown.. speaking of which, I don't have a clue on anything about avengers.. so you will have to grin and bear me.. 😛
o ya... I know.. we are free to discuss.. but ya think, the mods are gonna..? I can kinda see them sorta getting ready to protest. 😆
@bold.. 👏 I like that sentence. but I don't think, the mods are liking any bit of it..
since we are on IF, we have to dance according to the rules, otherwise on fb and birdland... we have the full * phreedom of exshpression* 😛 which is so mercilessly cut off here.. 🤡 😆

Occasional discussions won't do any harm and as long as it's not abusive it should be fine. I'm sure the mods have far more volatile threads to keep in order than one where 2 souls keep exchanging banter 😆
zephyr29 thumbnail

ahh... that interview again... 😃 ⭐️

she speaks fondly about jyoti and RS.. ☢️ I just love it!!! I am also glad she got to do them, for this reason alone NDTV Imagine holds a higher place in my books than any SP or Zee or Colors do. 👍🏼
I genuinely appreciate her friendship with SA. I think they are warm, and open with each other. I also like the fact, that its reflected onscreen, this comfort that two coactors should have.. otherwise they are forced into acting cordially with each other onscreen and not even look at each other offscreen.. its upsetting to read things like that.. then the allegation of aloofness, tantrums, cockiness ka tag will follow.. 🤢
she didn't say eating!!! 😆 Pondicherry!!!! again... I love that place. its gorgeous!!
every time she says love is magic and madness... remember those three M words..? magic, madness and marriage, was it? but har baar aise has ke tal deti hain.. I wish she finds a partner soon.. nahin toh aaltu faaltu rumors will continue to be spread in the name of her supposed life partner 🤢

Honestly there were times when I would curse that channel but now in hindsight I feel that was the best one of the lot at least when it came to taking risks . Now if only they'd sell their shows' broadcast rights to other channels for reruns 😒

Even she mentioned the moon scene 😆

Well for one it's a good thing that SA is married otherwise God knows what else we'd have had to read and hear
zephyr29 thumbnail

those pics!!!! 😊

do you love this hairstyle, zephy?
ya this one?
personally, I love her in curls... ie the second one... it accentuates her face more.. ⭐️
thoughts?

Same here, like the 2nd one, but there are times when the curls seem unnatural and that's something they should avoid 😳
zephyr29 thumbnail
By the way there is a khush khabri, though of course it doesn't matter anymore 😛
zephyr29 thumbnail
So are you up for Jiya Jale?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfNFy81fa_U&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]
zephyr29 thumbnail
Did you see Sriti's new pic ☢️? You think she had a photo shoot??