SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Well it'll be quite a while till I reach that part so you might as well state it πŸ˜›

MRS who πŸ˜•??

well... I don't want to spoil your 'AHA' moment... so wont be giving any sorta hints ya ideas... Tongue
and afterall... we rarely get hardworking people nowadays... so lets encourage your stamina and patience..
see I have brought some people to cheer you, as you *ahem* ''do ghor parishram'
edit- mrs is the female counterpart of mr...
and I meant mrs Shabbir Ahluwalia... πŸ˜‰
Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Interesting take

But on a serious note wondering just how badly this will affect the KB shoot, especially considering how the costumes warehouse got gutted πŸ€”. It's too bad this had to happen just around Diwali

However, on a positive note hopefully now Pragya will be given better outfits to wear πŸ˜†

PS: I've heard this is a common grouse in all BT shows so who knows it might have been done by someone who really has a serious problem with the costumes 😈

hmm.. that's realy sad!!!
abbey!! πŸ˜† that's the take of majority... hoping to see their respective leads in better kapde.. πŸ˜†
well, its pretty serious zephy, that's Arson... a non bailable offence... and seeing that article, somebody has made some rather uncomfortable comments.. 😲
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

well... I don't want to spoil your 'AHA' moment... so wont be giving any sorta hints ya ideas... πŸ˜›
and afterall... we rarely get hardworking people nowadays... so lets encourage your stamina and patience..
see I have brought some people to cheer you, as you *ahem* ''do ghor parishram'
edit- mrs is the female counterpart of mr...
and I meant mrs Shabbir Ahluwalia... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Achcha missus came on KB sets πŸ€”? Nice
zephyr29 thumbnail

hmm.. that's realy sad!!!
abbey!! πŸ˜† that's the take of majority... hoping to see their respective leads in better kapde.. πŸ˜†
well, its pretty serious zephy, that's Arson... a non bailable offence... and seeing that article, somebody has made some rather uncomfortable comments.. 😲

Was it found to be arson?? I read it was because of a rogue firecracker πŸ˜•
flutterby thumbnail

Achcha missus came on KB sets πŸ€”? Nice

I did see some pics... being posted... shabz in yellow kurta..I don't know whether they were new ya old.. πŸ˜• but then again.. why would someone post old pics? Ermm

I think the missus came either for KC ya for lending support for SA's BCL 😳
flutterby thumbnail

Was it found to be arson?? I read it was because of a rogue firecracker πŸ˜•

yes, it was a rogue cracker... lekin it might well have been Arson.. yeh toh accha excuse nikla.. cracker ka... πŸ˜†
anyway... I don't know how they managed to erect the set in 2 days..? Confused Confusedsince shooting is round the clock for all EK shows..
Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
not a very clear picture... but.. this is the one..
missus with her mr πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail

yes, it was a rogue cracker... lekin it might well have been Arson.. yeh toh accha excuse nikla.. cracker ka... πŸ˜†
anyway... I don't know how they managed to erect the set in 2 days..? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•since shooting is round the clock for all EK shows..

I've heard there's another set as well for BT so may be for the time being shooting is shifted there πŸ€”

Actually it's not the sets, I'm wondering how on earth they managed the outfits since the warehouse with all the shows' costumes got burnt πŸ˜•
zephyr29 thumbnail

not a very clear picture... but.. this is the one..

missus with her mr πŸ˜›

Oy this was at some Diwali party not from the set πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail

I've heard there's another set as well for BT so may be for the time being shooting is shifted there πŸ€”

Actually it's not the sets, I'm wondering how on earth they managed the outfits since the warehouse with all the shows' costumes got burnt πŸ˜•

no idea... maybe they had back up outfits as well? Confused I have even deliberated upon this in the AT