SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Oy you should...I felt it was getting better from that week on specially the Sahir-Aarzoo scenes 😊

I think after the recent spate of events, you have to change your opinion... 😛
hai ki naahi? but I really hope that the state of things is temporary... it will be a rather shame otherwise.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Right, so I happened to watch that "lauded" episode and well while I felt the start was great (Pragya confessing to BB that she was tired of putting up the false facade in front of Sarla and Abhi's entry with the stay order) but once the corporator started his speech I was disappointed. I understand it was mainly to put focus on Abhi and get him riled up, but I found it extremely hard to believe the passiveness of the Arora ladies when every insult possible was being hurled at them. They just stood there helpless and silent 😲 😳, worse was when Purvi was also being insulted, Janki who uptil then was highly vocal about the injustice of the demolition was completely silent while this guy spoke about her daughter in the worst possible manner ! And then the bashing up also didn't look so convincing coz the corporator was still shown to be in his senses and laughing despite being beaten up black and blue plus he was also around to see Abhi off in prison 😲! So basically for me the whole scene somehow lacked the intended impact 😒. Abhi's beating up of Suresh and Purab earlier seemed far more convincing than this 🤔

hmmm... I sorta agree with you on everything... 😆 but I think the corporator's evil panthi had to be put to an end, hence they made him strong enough to come up to visit abhi in prison... its all as per the convenience of the track... if you see... the characters are gulaam to the track, if the track demands them to be dumb, they will shock you to no extent with their dumbness and otherwise, they would surprise even the most smartest person.. 🤡
flutterby thumbnail

Best Mother Daughter Duos On TV - In Pics...

Sriti and Supriya mentioned

o I didn't see this on the forum... guess it wasn't posted... 😆
well... the bond between them in the earlier episodes was great... but now.. its just meh..
sarla conveniently forgets all the signs of pragya's marriage in trouble, even blaming poor BB for it while pragya tries to show all the freaking time that nothing is wrong in her marriage and everything is hunky-dory... 👎🏼
and I sorta agree with the forum wale, supriya overacts in certain scenes, so I don't know whether that's how she is asked to enact sarla or the makers have been forced to characterise sarla like that coz of supriya..
remember.. salute maar oye?
flutterby thumbnail

Television Actors' Most Impressive Comebacks - In Pics

No idea why Sriti but what's written is just

ignore WHATS written.. 😆 its a hopelessly biased site, just like IF..
but the shocking thing is what I told you via PM... 😃
certain actors( actresses) haven't been mentioned, despite they fitting the bill perfectly.. 🤡
ANYWAY... 😛 lets move onto other things..
flutterby thumbnail

I'm afraid I have to confess I'm all at sea 😳

well, the moral is... when one can be a lion at home, why become a monkey elsewhere? 🤡 😎
so? able to draw certain parallels? 😈
*cough*
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think after the recent spate of events, you have to change your opinion... 😛
hai ki naahi? but I really hope that the state of things is temporary... it will be a rather shame otherwise.

Sigh...ab main kya kahoon 😒...?
zephyr29 thumbnail

o I didn't see this on the forum... guess it wasn't posted... 😆
well... the bond between them in the earlier episodes was great... but now.. its just meh..
sarla conveniently forgets all the signs of pragya's marriage in trouble, even blaming poor BB for it while pragya tries to show all the freaking time that nothing is wrong in her marriage and everything is hunky-dory... 👎🏼
and I sorta agree with the forum wale, supriya overacts in certain scenes, so I don't know whether that's how she is asked to enact sarla or the makers have been forced to characterise sarla like that coz of supriya..
remember.. salute maar oye?

It was posted today I think

You are right, I was literally gaping at the screen in disbelief when Sarla authoritatively was telling either Pragya or Dadi (don't remember who) that as a mother she can very well look into her daughter's eyes to know if they are happy or telling the truth etc etc...and I was like "Who are you even kidding, woman?! "

But still I love Sriti-Supriya as the mom-beti jodi 😳 though I'm not liking Sarla all that much these days 🤔

But if there's one character that's really getting on my nerves now then it's Abhi's Dadi with her whole "Ohhh they are sooo in love with each other and I can't wait for them to have a baby" jap 😵 ! Sarla can still be forgiven as she is away from Pragya so all she can do is hope for the best, but then this lady who has always been shown to be pretty sharp just cannot see what all is happening right under her nose! Even a blind person can make a guess of what Tannu is up to always hanging about their house and this woman refuses to see/believe/hear that anything is awry between Abhigya. It's frankly sickening if I may be blunt 😡! Even the daasis are no less but at least they know that something is not right between the trio.
zephyr29 thumbnail

well, the moral is... when one can be a lion at home, why become a monkey elsewhere? 🤡 😎
so? able to draw certain parallels? 😈
*cough*

😳...*the silence continues*...
Edited by zephyr29 - 8 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Sigh...ab main kya kahoon 😒...?

well, whats going to happen will happen...

who can stop the inevitable? 😳 sometimes... we are happy with what happens *cough* 😈 while sometimes we have to put up with being sad..
all I can advice( say) is gear up for the long, difficult road ahead.. 😳
flutterby thumbnail

😳...*the silence continues*...

uff!!!!! why do you always make me do the hard work? 😆
so.. I was talking about certain parallels.. between the lion and our bolly/ telly actors..
first read this post and then go back to read the story again.. 😛 ( if you had phaargotten)
the lion is the bolly/ tv actors.. zoo in india means Bollywood and tv ki duniya respectively.. meat is likened to their roles in bolly/tv respectively.. the lion being unhappy with 1kg meat is similar to the actors not being happy with their current roles whatever they have..
so the lion is transferred to the us zoo.. bolly actors shifting buriya/bistar to holly and tv actors to bolly land respectively.. they are happyinitially with what they might get.. bananas for the lion means itsy bitsy roles in holly and tv land for bolly/ tv actors respectively.. 😛
the only difference is the lion gets angry at being given bananas and cant come back, while some bolly/ tv actors continue doing itsy bitsy roles ya come back to what they were doing earlier...
now samaj aaying something? 😛