SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

I wholeheartedly agree...awards in India for the entertainment field seems to have lost all value. The only one respected so far is the National Awards but even that seems to be getting commercialized lately 👎🏼

That was Indian Telly Awards which was held in Sept and this happens to be Indian Television Academy awards which is set to take place on Oct 19. There were a few nominations I felt which were just for the sake of it 🥱

indian telly awards ho ya indian telly academy awards.. my sirr is ghooming firring gol gol.. Sleepy

the thing atleast for me is.. in all these type of awards... real talent NEVER wins.. its always the person with the largest fan base.. 🤢 so I am very guarded on this entire sriti winning thing.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wha..?? 😲 Lion? As in actual lion? Ya phir I'm supposed to deduce something else from it 😳?

of course you are supposed to deduce some seekh from it.. what can otherwise be learnt from a lion being taken abroad from india.. 😛 if you have the patience.. I will disclose.. the short funny story. 😉
Edited by flutterby - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Na but I've heard pretty good things about it and will be watching soon. I finally caught up till friday's episodes ...it was awesome alternating between KB and HS 😆

Oh really? But this soon 😕? Or maybe everybody's is a 6 month contract and she's not choosing to renew hers 🤔...FR also in movies?? Which one?

I haven't had chance to see H from the 2nd week..

yes, FR has shot a cameo... I think for a movie called sonali cable.. some 2nd grade ya 3rd grade bolly movie.. what a sheer waste..
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

of course you are supposed to deduce some seekh from it.. what can otherwise be learnt from a lion being taken abroad from india.. 😛 if you have the patience.. I will disclose.. the short funny story. 😉

Okay 😊

Word Count: 1

zephyr29 thumbnail

I haven't had chance to see H from the 2nd week..

yes, FR has shot a cameo... I think for a movie called sonali cable.. some 2nd grade ya 3rd grade bolly movie.. what a sheer waste..

Oy you should...I felt it was getting better from that week on specially the Sahir-Aarzoo scenes 😊
zephyr29 thumbnail
Right, so I happened to watch that "lauded" episode and well while I felt the start was great (Pragya confessing to BB that she was tired of putting up the false facade in front of Sarla and Abhi's entry with the stay order) but once the corporator started his speech I was disappointed. I understand it was mainly to put focus on Abhi and get him riled up, but I found it extremely hard to believe the passiveness of the Arora ladies when every insult possible was being hurled at them. They just stood there helpless and silent 😲 😳, worse was when Purvi was also being insulted, Janki who uptil then was highly vocal about the injustice of the demolition was completely silent while this guy spoke about her daughter in the worst possible manner ! And then the bashing up also didn't look so convincing coz the corporator was still shown to be in his senses and laughing despite being beaten up black and blue plus he was also around to see Abhi off in prison 😲! So basically for me the whole scene somehow lacked the intended impact 😒. Abhi's beating up of Suresh and Purab earlier seemed far more convincing than this 🤔
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
there was this lion who was kept at this zoo ( take any place) in India.. 😊 he was being fed 1 kg meat everyday... he was sick, and tired.. because he wanted more.. he kept falling sick.. so he shouted at the zoo keepers.. they told him.. their limit was only 1 kg.. as they had to feed other animals at the zoo as well.. finally one day the lion's luck changed.. he was being shifted to a zoo in the US.. the lion was very happy... he now assumed that he would get his daily requirement of meat.. more than the stupid 1kg back at home in India..
the lion was transported to the US... put in a clean cage, nice surroundings etc. but instead of being fed meat... he was given 2 dozen bananas... 😆 he felt ki theek hain.. one day.. koi farak nahin padta.. the next day as well.. 2 dozen bananas awaited him.. he was angry and shouted at the zoo keepers.. what crap is this? I am the king of the jungle and all I get are 2 dozen bananas? 😡 the zoo keeper told him.. chill yaar, we already have many lions, there was shortage of monkeys, so you were brought here on a monkey's visa.. its too late to change as you will or even go back home.. 🤡 you have to stay here until your visa expires... 😆
so zephy... ze moral... can you maaro a guess?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Best Mother Daughter Duos On TV - In Pics...

Sriti and Supriya mentioned
zephyr29 thumbnail

Television Actors' Most Impressive Comebacks - In Pics

No idea why Sriti but what's written is just
zephyr29 thumbnail

there was this lion who was kept at this zoo ( take any place) in India.. 😊 he was being fed 1 kg meat everyday... he was sick, and tired.. because he wanted more.. he kept falling sick.. so he shouted at the zoo keepers.. they told him.. their limit was only 1 kg.. as they had to feed other animals at the zoo as well.. finally one day the lion's luck changed.. he was being shifted to a zoo in the US.. the lion was very happy... he now assumed that he would get his daily requirement of meat.. more than the stupid 1kg back at home in India..
the lion was transported to the US... put in a clean cage, nice surroundings etc. but instead of being fed meat... he was given 2 dozen bananas... 😆 he felt ki theek hain.. one day.. koi farak nahin padta.. the next day as well.. 2 dozen bananas awaited him.. he was angry and shouted at the zoo keepers.. what crap is this? I am the king of the jungle and all I get are 2 dozen bananas? 😡 the zoo keeper told him.. chill yaar, we already have many lions, there was shortage of monkeys, so you were brought here on a monkey's visa.. its too late to change as you will or even go back home.. 🤡 you have to stay here until your visa expires... 😆
so zephy... ze moral... can you maaro a guess?

I'm afraid I have to confess I'm all at sea 😳
Edited by zephyr29 - 8 years ago