Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Hey Harsha, did you hear??? Sriti and Shabbir are going for Diwali to Times Square, New York?! I don't know whether they are going to perform there like they did in Guyana, or to interact with fans, but I am worried about their schedule.. 😳

Thankgod Brahmarakshas is doing well, and they haven't extended KB to 6 days a week. I have heard SP airs its shows all seven days a week! Imagine them going to America in such hectical times, if Zee also followed SP!

Yeah I saw that in instagram, if they are going to perform means they have to practice for that also na?
Yeah sp is airing their shows everyday
Thank god zee is not doing that yet!
I hope not being no.1 on zee make the kkb CVS to improve their writing.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After 2 whole long years (actually 2 years and 1 month to be precise...) we bid adieu to our home for 25 months
*But there is still space for 5 more posts here if you are in no hurry to leave just yet πŸ˜‰

Here is our new abode 😎:

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Awww zeph thanks for our new home 😳
I think flutts will give an emotional farewell speech so let's leave the remaining 4 post to her πŸ˜‰
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Awww zeph thanks for our new home 😳
I think flutts will give an emotional farewell speech so let's leave the remaining 4 post to her πŸ˜‰

My pleasure 😎

Lols πŸ˜† you bet she will πŸ˜›!
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

My pleasure😎

LolsπŸ˜†you bet she willπŸ˜›!

Zeph 1st page looks great πŸ‘
I'm waiting for you to unres the 2nd post 😳
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Zeph 1st page looks great πŸ‘
I'm waiting for you to unres the 2nd post 😳

Thanks, Harsha πŸ˜ƒ The 2nd post is for the theme which will be "unres"ed in due course πŸ˜†

I guess now we'll leave the very last post on this FC for Flutu's farewell speech and carry on discussion in the new place πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ouukay!!!!!!!! Here is the message which peeps(especially a certain 29th breeze) have been waiting for me to post.. *Ahem* *clearing throat*

<font size="3">Sadness is </font>

having to say the final bye to an FC that was a home for more than 2 years, the emotions, memories attached to it.

Edited by flutterby - 8 years ago