Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes... I have seen the pics, but then again... am hesitant to post them here, since they are other actor's personal pics... many actresses and actors had been invited.. somehow I didn't like MR's outfit.. anyway... the cake looked like a typical girl's cake... πŸ˜† three layered with polka dots..

and some people with their outfits... 🀣 I cant mention who coz of IF limitations, but you can get a clue seeing the pics... they think they look so cool, but they don't know, they look like a fool! 🀣

The party was Greek themed one right? I agree about MR.
I think I know who you are talking about πŸ˜†
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Guys prags AT reached 128 page!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

The party was Greek themed one right? I agree about MR.
I think I know who you are talking about πŸ˜†

Yes, it was greek themed... I don't know, but somehow, I felt she should have worn something that supported her thin figure.. not make it feel like she was wearing a pillow cover!

πŸ˜† it was very obvious na??? any way.. chodo.. I loved the bond between sriti and so many other actresses.. especially Shraddha Arya (who claims to be a huge fan of Sriti) and that Pavitra rishta actress whose name I forgot.. πŸ˜† a sort of reunion there..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys prags AT reached 128 page!

me thinks it is over 140 πŸ˜› πŸ˜† anyhow, time to alert zephs.. πŸ˜› who am sure is irritated that things are moving at a fast pace everywhere.. πŸ˜†

even this FC is coming to an end now.. πŸ₯Ί 😭 my home for more than 2 years.. *looks around nostalgically* πŸ˜”
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Yes, it was greek themed... I don't know, but somehow, I felt she should have worn something that supported her thin figure.. not make it feel like she was wearing a pillow cover!

πŸ˜† it was very obvious na??? any way.. chodo.. I loved the bond between sriti and so many other actresses.. especially Shraddha Arya (who claims to be a huge fan of Sriti) and that Pavitra rishta actress whose name I forgot.. πŸ˜† a sort of reunion there..

I don't know anything about shraddha arya but she looked so pretty and she was taking so many pics.
Sriti was posing with everyone... And that actress name is Aasha negi!
Did you saw that snap chat video of maanvi...sriti looked so pretty 😳
vlhs12993 thumbnail

me thinks it is over 140 πŸ˜› πŸ˜† anyhow, time to alert zephs.. πŸ˜› who am sure is irritated that things are moving at a fast pace everywhere.. πŸ˜†

even this FC is coming to an end now.. πŸ₯Ί 😭 my home for more than 2 years.. *looks around nostalgically* πŸ˜”

I'm loving these fast passed ATs! They keep me entertained unlike the show!!
BTW flutts the show is so frustrating 😑
But I can't stop watching πŸ˜”
-Humpty- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh... so you did recognise her!!! I thought the change of UN would have confused you for a moment.. No... lets take some more time.. Pls!!! Don't you feel that a new FC's smell will irritate your poor nose?! here.. its so familiar... even the cobwebs that have started forming around the corners look sad to see us go.. (can you imagine that)??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I think she doesn't know my previous UN...We interacted only after I changed my UN.

-Humpty- thumbnail

Mouni's birthday pics look beautiful!!!

Sriti in blackdress❀️

She looked really pretty but now I wish that she tries different colours of dress for parties or award functions apart from black 😳
Edited by Tituthebest - 8 years ago
-Humpty- thumbnail

I'm loving these fast passed ATs! They keep me entertained unlike the show!!
BTW flutts the show is so frustrating 😑
But I can't stop watching πŸ˜”

The updates of the ongoing track are enough to make me puke 🀒
It makes me run miles away from the show but my love for Sriti pulls me back and
I again follow the updates or watch a scene of Pragya on mute so it won't irritate me πŸ˜†

vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tituthebest

The updates of the ongoing track are enough to make me puke 🀒
It makes me run miles away from the show but my love for Sriti pulls me back and
I again follow the updates or watch a scene of Pragya on mute so it won't irritate me πŸ˜†

Same condition Heena:(