Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

oukayy... I know I am making fun of somebody's eng speaking and putting them into ideas skills but I really don't know whether I should disclose a particular 'gem' about the articles I had mentioned earlier..

I mean.. I don't want the mods to raise their eyebrows and run to come here and brandish their sticks saying that I am breaking some rules here etc..
so, only if zephyr wants.. and agrees that it is ok for me to put my views will I put them.. otherwise the fact of the matter was.. more than being horrified and offended that the article was ''constructively bashing' KB, it had me ROFLing..

Yes zephyr wants 😛, if not here at least through PM 😉
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Looks like Sriti is nominated in Best Actress categories for both Popular as well as Jury awards.

GENERAL JURY AWARDS

Best Actress Drama--Devoleena Bhattacharjee--Saath Nibhana Sathiya--Star Plus
Best Actress Drama--Sriti Jha--Kumkum Bhagya --Zee TV
Best Actress Drama--Deepika Singh--Diya aur Baatein Hum--Star Plus
Best Actress Drama--Surekha Sikri--Balika Vadhu--Colors
Best Actress Drama--Ankita Lokhande--Pavitra Rishta--Zee TV

THE ITA AWARDS 2014 - Popular TOP 5

Best Actress Popular- Sanaya Irani- Rangrasiya- COLORS
Best Actress Popular- Deepika Singh- Diya Aur Baati Hum- STAR PLUS
Best Actress Popular- Preetika Rao- Beintehaa- COLORS
Best Actress Popular- Sriti Jha- Kumkum Bhagya- Zee TV
Best Actress Popular- Sanjeeda Sheikh- Ek Hasina Thi- STAR PLUS

Shabbir also nominated in popular section for best actor and KB in popular show

http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/site/event_details.php?id=95">http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/site/event_details.php?id=95

whaaa??? tell me... the recent ITA which all the SP actors won... which award show was that? 🤔 oh gawshhh... 🥱 how many awards do we have? more than rewarding the actors, all these awards business are a way to make loads of money from the mango people, I tell ya.. 🤡
the sponsers sponser the event- they get their publicity, the organisers also get to hog.. as they get to manage the event, the dance chreographers, camera people, the owners of the studios, and the stars themselves get loads of money.. 🥱
who doesn't get anything? the mango people..
sorry for being so pessimistic abt the whole thing, but this is the reality. 🤢
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But they don't seem to get it do they? Everyone looks towards B-town and the smallest chance/offer they get it's bye-bye telly land only for them to come back in 2-3 years time to the small screen 🤔

Please check yours too 🤓

yahi toh maine bhi bola... 😛 I once had an email abt a lion in india and its treatment and how it is taken abroad and its treatment there.. if you are interested, I will share..

flutterby thumbnail

Oy who cares 🥱? It's not bashing or derogatory in any way 😕...chalo if you are sharmaofying I'll do the honours 😛

(yes you were 😛)

stalkers... I am taking about the stalkers... past ke kuch log jo bichad gaye and might just pop their heads in the FC out of sheer curiousity.. I wasn't sharmaofying, bas hichkichaaying and wondering whether I would be stepping on certain toes... why sharmaofy in the first instance? Tongue

( khair chaddow) *ahem* 🤡
flutterby thumbnail

Yes zephyr wants 😛, if not here at least through PM 😉

here... uhhh... * no, no naughty stalkers.. stop salivating, now* Tongue
ok... through PM.. then.. 😆
flutterby thumbnail
did you see yesti epi zephy? 😳 it was good... really awesome.. I liked the epi after long.. this coupled with their play/pause game on Friday's epi.. I believe.. 🤣

speaking of which, MT2 ka contract is expiring on 15th oct, according to sources.. hope they don't replace her, she should come back after her movie shoot...

and another khabar for you zephy, if you were wondering where faisal Rasheed was, all tthis while, even he seems to have been caught by the movie bug.. 😆 but atleast, he doesn't have a full time role like the others, so its sorta justified..
zephyr29 thumbnail

whaaa??? tell me... the recent ITA which all the SP actors won... which award show was that? 🤔 oh gawshhh... 🥱 how many awards do we have? more than rewarding the actors, all these awards business are a way to make loads of money from the mango people, I tell ya.. 🤡
the sponsers sponser the event- they get their publicity, the organisers also get to hog.. as they get to manage the event, the dance chreographers, camera people, the owners of the studios, and the stars themselves get loads of money.. 🥱
who doesn't get anything? the mango people..
sorry for being so pessimistic abt the whole thing, but this is the reality. 🤢

I wholeheartedly agree...awards in India for the entertainment field seems to have lost all value. The only one respected so far is the National Awards but even that seems to be getting commercialized lately 👎🏼

That was Indian Telly Awards which was held in Sept and this happens to be Indian Television Academy awards which is set to take place on Oct 19. There were a few nominations I felt which were just for the sake of it 🥱
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

yahi toh maine bhi bola... 😛 I once had an email abt a lion in india and its treatment and how it is taken abroad and its treatment there.. if you are interested, I will share..

Wha..?? 😲 Lion? As in actual lion? Ya phir I'm supposed to deduce something else from it 😳?
zephyr29 thumbnail

stalkers... I am taking about the stalkers... past ke kuch log jo bichad gaye and might just pop their heads in the FC out of sheer curiousity.. I wasn't sharmaofying, bas hichkichaaying and wondering whether I would be stepping on certain toes... why sharmaofy in the first instance? 😛

( khair chaddow) *ahem* 🤡

Oh puhleez 🥱...who even comes there apart from a few of us 🤔?
zephyr29 thumbnail

did you see yesti epi zephy? 😳 it was good... really awesome.. I liked the epi after long.. this coupled with their play/pause game on Friday's epi.. I believe.. 🤣

speaking of which, MT2 ka contract is expiring on 15th oct, according to sources.. hope they don't replace her, she should come back after her movie shoot...

and another khabar for you zephy, if you were wondering where faisal Rasheed was, all tthis while, even he seems to have been caught by the movie bug.. 😆 but atleast, he doesn't have a full time role like the others, so its sorta justified..

Na but I've heard pretty good things about it and will be watching soon. I finally caught up till friday's episodes ...it was awesome alternating between KB and HS 😆

Oh really? But this soon 😕? Or maybe everybody's is a 6 month contract and she's not choosing to renew hers 🤔...FR also in movies?? Which one?