Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay...get excited all my gutter queens...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Listen to this song while reading This πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

n yeah..i'm on a writing spree todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Blue : Enrique
Pink : JLO
Red : Chorus

-/-------------/--------------/-------------------/----------------/-----------------------------/----------------/---------------/--

Zain Abdullah was In London for Some Office Work...but he couldnt concentrate on his work..he decided to shop for his wifey who was waiting eagerly for him in mumbai...he went onto the streets of london only to find a Young couple Kissing passionately in the middle of the mall...He smiled... He remembered all those times whn they kissed...OHH ..how much he missed the feel of her lips... It was 2 days.. 2 SOLID days...they were apart..he couldnt kiss her...whn would his wait get over??whn would he fly back to his wifey n claim her rosy lips again...his lips ached for her touch... He couldnt Take It Anymore... he went back to his hotel n called his MEZ... he wanted her to knw his condition..he wanted to knw that she also felt the same without him... She didnt receive his phne...Must be busy he thought..he lay back on his bed... he wanted her to be in his arms..he wanted to feel her body...he slept...

It was 3 in the morning n his phne rang...he was too lazy to c the name of the caller..he recieved the phne n jumped at hearing her voice...yes.. it was her...His MEZ...his wife..His pride...His Jaan...His MKB.. He knew she couldnt sleep without him...that made him smile...just 2 more days n they'll be together again..!! He would always end up thinking abt her while working...he couldnt keep his hands off his phone..his phne had become his new wife...every 2 mins he used to text "I LOVE U.. I MISS U SOO MUCH "...They remembered all their naughty times together...both of them blushing n aching for each other...

She called me up late at night
We called an innocent crime
She's such a good waste of time
But in the back of my mind
You know you're all I'm thinking of

He remembered All those times when they had kissed..the best one was the one when he came back after 2 days from maldives...he smiled remembering those moments..how he'd rushed into his room n how they kissed... He'd put his bags aside n turned towards her..she was standing near the bed... The next thing he knew was that she was pulling his face towards her.. capturing his lips with a much needed mind numbing kiss...he pulled her close towards him...he savoured the taste of her luscious lips...her hands entangled wildly in his hair...his arms wrapped tightly arnd her waist...he pushed her towards a wall n pinned her hands above her hand...he kissed her senselessly... he bit her uppar lip n blew on it...

he couldnt take it anymore...all those kissing memories were making him go crazy...he needed her... thats it... he couldnt wait... he packed his bags n left to go to his wifey...!!

I can't catch a single breath baby,
Help me now, help me now
Hurry up it's killing me the way I need your mouth to mouth, mouth to mouth
Help me now, help me now

Aaliya couldnt sleep without him..she needed the warmth of his body... she imagined him sleeping by her side..she moved towards him... n lay her head on his chest... her arm tightly wrapped arnd his masculine waist... his arms arms arnd her shoulders... she imagined him touching her all over her body...his hands on her petite waist..his lips on her body...His hands caressing her cheeks.. she smiled n opened her eyes only to find the bed empty..she smiled to herself.. yet again she was imagining him ... imagining their kissing moment... she blushed... she couldnt stop thinking abt him... she couldnt stop imagining his touch..his hands all over body...teasing her.. caressing her... ..she blushed... she couldnt take it anymore..she needed him..she needed him by her side..she wanted to feel his lips on her skin..she wanted him to hold her tightly.. she wanted him to pin her to the wal n kiss her passionately...she wanted him...THERE...NOW...

Kills me to let it inside
Feels like the wrong kind of guy
He falls asleep by my side
But in the back of my mind

Zain rushes to meet his MEZ... he rushes to go to her..to pulls her into his arms...to kiss her .. He opens the door only to c aaliya sitting on their bed... n gazing at his side of bed... she smiles at him.. he was here...he was THERE...in front of her... she jumped into his arms... zain twirled her in his arms... " I Love you MEZ".. zain said n captured her lips in a mind numbing kiss... He savoured the sweet taste of her lips... their tongues dancing to their own new tunes...fighting to take the lead... aaliya pulled back for some air... she blushed... she moved towards the door n locked it n turned towards him..he was smirking.. Oh that smirk of his never fails to make her go weak... she grabs him by his hair n pins him to the wall... she kissed him... his arms tightly wrapped arnd her waist...trying to pull her close ... the wait was finally over... They were together... they would be one once again... they would remove all the barriers between them... They Would Be ZaYa and not Zain - Aaliya anymore...! With that they started compensating for the past 2 days...!

Help me now, help me now
I say you make me feel alive
I say you bring me back to life
Lay me down, mouth to mouth

/-/----------------/----------------------------------------------/------------------------------/-----------------------
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woah. Good time to be active on the forum today...
Amazing yaar. Too good my gutter queen.
Itni beichaine..
Writing spree?
Aur kya kya likha aaj tumne?
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hot n hot
loved it
Edited by Deepika_Zaya - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Woah. Good time to be active on the forum today...
Amazing yaar. Too good my gutter queen.
Itni beichaine..
Writing spree?
Aur kya kya likha aaj tumne?

lol Thanku Sanika..!
i continued my Romance Series ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh,Nd really really belated birthday wishes πŸ˜›
ZayaHarshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Oh,Nd really really belated birthday wishes πŸ˜›

Thanku soo Much SanikaπŸ€—
ramita94 thumbnail
Omg that was so hot πŸ˜‰
You won't believe before coming on the forum I really was having these naughty thoughts and thght of asking someone to write an FF/SS my mind has really gone besharam, I'm so happy after watching the epi.

And you fulfiled that wish.. πŸ€—

Please keep writing I'm thirsty for more

ROFLMAO πŸ˜†
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and romantic one.you wrote it do well.that song perfectly suit.thanks for pm.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously awesome Sumaiya. Pls keep writing more often. And thanks for the pm. This was really awesome. They are already ZaYa!:-)

-Tanya.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Write more gutter soon aha
Thanks so much for the pm
I still haven't seen today's episode..is it worth watching?