Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashis

Tfs gagan it will really exciting zain will definately win all the three challenges he has to get his MEZ back ths time he is nt going to listen to anyone doesn't matter how much suri try ...she is going to fail ths time

n I'm eager to knw wht these three challenges are
bt the thing I didn't get is whtz the role of rehan n bacha party in all ths to torture us time n againπŸ€” ... RM dn't want it at any cost rest do whtever thy want to reunite zaya ...bt aliya marriage with rehan cn't digest it its lk bad nightmare.

he's just a mood spoilers n cv's did a mistake wid ths cameo..now not at all neded,
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol! It's more like CVS ka karam hum viewers par πŸ˜†

I'm excited but I'm scared to raise my hopes too high! The only predictable thing in BI is its unpredictability!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

Hey wot do u all think wud b those 3challenges?
I think 1wud b related to her dhaba.Mayb she asks Zain to run d dhaba on his own & earn a certain amt of money in a certain period & den we cn C Zain doing all hard work coz he doesnt know lower level work.Will he b told to cook food?Like d Maine Pyar kiya sequence where Prem is askd to earn money in 1mnth?

it will be good Aliya also will again fall for him when she will see him do hard work.might we will also get some scene like Zain get hurt to do work and Aliya take care him.but i am going keep expectations low becz in BI case when you keep expectations low you will get good surprise.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Gagan 😊
This is going exactly the way I wanted... so excited πŸ˜›
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
Thank you SO much for telling this!
You made my dayyy!!!
Of course Zain is gonna overcome every-freakin'-hurdle, accept every-freakin'-challenge and get his Aaliya back.
Beintehaa is finally back!
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes guys me back wid again on rebiew of today's episode!!
Well today let me first say few lines abut our actors!! Today I cant sit widout praising dem!! 😊😳

Harshad arora and preetika rao u ppl jst rocked again!! πŸ‘ Yes today it was again our harshu doing his best!! Sometimes I m really out of words!! Jst let me say first its deir testing of emotional scenes n dey have successfully passed it!! πŸ‘ During T track, it was aliya/preetika made us shocked and left us speechless wid her Excellent performance!! And now its our zain/harshad making us go mad by his brilliant performance!! Sometimes I really think from wich corner of the world they came?!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And I dont feel lyk to say its deir first serial!! Its deir debut!! To me frm no angle it looks as they r debutants!!! I would congratulate farhan sir for casting such actors n bringing BI to top level!! πŸ‘And now to all awards shows coming up...please look upon dese actors, dey deserve awards!! They really really desreve!! HATS OFF TO U HARSHIKA N WHOLE BI TEAM!! πŸ‘ And I would love to say wid proud dat BI is doing best coz of harshika and other co-stars as well!! Secondly its also coz of director (I miss maan sir)...new directors r doing quiet well, cvs and producer. One person naveed aslam (mamu jaan)...I miss u so muchh!!

Now let me come to review!!

Zain and aliya: I m very much impressed by the character of zain, the way it took turn!! Before wen ever hard times came...he never use to sit alone n think from his mind...he use to be totally mom's boy wich doesn't suit to a guy wen u get married!! Even now he somewhere mom's boy bt he knows were he ll get peace!! And its only n only coz of aliya!! Keep it up zain!!
Jst one thing I want to say wich i m scare dat zain can do...dat is zain dont get so emotional in nxt epi!! Lyk the way u entered aliya's house n asked...I loved dat smartness!! She ll lie to u, now I please dont get emotional n say to her I know truth bla bla...!! Please a big NO!! I want u to play pranks, make her feel she cannot forget u , I want u to call her *aaliya rehaan khan*...den u ll notice her reaction...obviously aliya ll nt lyk dat!! So wooo her in a such way dat she thinks dat u accepted dat rehaan n she married!! In short words "old zain back wid band, wid old uth patang harqatein"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aliya i want to see yur reaction wen zain says all dese things!! (Actually I didnt watched today's epi yet...so I dunno wat all scenes aliya had, jst read WU quickly...gonna watch it once I finish dis)

Suri and zarina: actually I dont want to comment on dese two TBH!! coz I dunno now I m nt scare of suri's plan!! Maybe coz zain changed now!! Bt unless she doesnt plan smthng big...I cant say anything!! Bt ya a facepalm u gave jewellery stuffs to aliya's parents bt u dunno it was a lie!! Lol πŸ˜† zarina lets see hw far u go!! I really want to see the day ubll ditch suri!! πŸ˜‰

Aliya's parents: I m so sorry!! My mind is block to make a comment for dem!! I dunno wat upto dey r?!! Sometimes I feel dey r nt aliya's parents!! Lol πŸ˜†

Rehaan: I m hell confuse! ! Wat creature he is?!! πŸ˜• Still cant make out positive/negative!! One side u dont have any issue in marrying aliya n other side u want her to listen to zain!! I cant understand wich way he is going?!! Now I feel lyk my prediction is coming true...few days back I said it ll ba tym for rehaan wen he ll be stuck btw two: love/attraction or brotherhood!! Bt still I cant make out anything abut dis character!!

Dhabba ppl (bilqees): all I can say is I love u n thanks for saying truth to zain!! I ll never ever forget in my lyf!!! Thank uuu dear !! 😳❀️

Things I m afraid of:
1) wat if aliya in anger really marries rehaan jst to make zain feel worse!! Coz ryt now her character is full of anger!!
2) rehaan!! (I dunno wat he is upto)
3) aliya's parents please dont create any mess!!

Challenges for zain:
1) dhabba land
2) RM
3) prove yur love
4) can he leave his family for aliya?!!
5) aliya can ask him to stay away from her!! (Later on some accident happens n she realize her mistake)

**the above challenges r my predictions, out of dis obviously 3 zain has to fulfil...now lets see wat all he gets!! I purposely mentioned RM coz I always keep low expectations from cvs n expect worst of worst so later on if doesnt happen n v get some surprise...so I can enjoy it to extreme level!! **πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Well no predictions...coz already my second prediction from yest ...semms ly getting started! See my post *sometmies u need to think deep*!!! Check out my prediction # 2 dere!! Its quiet similar...zain to get know truth from dhabba ppl n start to play pranks! ! (Precap give indication of naughty n kit-kit back!! Bt I m having low expectation...coz cvs r really unpredictable)

Now at last...a request or a favor required frm those ppl who have twitter a/c!!
Please please I want anyone of u to post my paragraph written in blue color abut praising harshika...to post on twitter tagging dem!! Please!! Actually I dont have twitter a/c...nor do I want to make coz its my last year of uni...I ll get addicted!! Lol πŸ˜† so please once u post n dey comment...do get snapshot n PM me!! A big thanks to the one who can do dis favor for me!!

Mission#765#
Kerp watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Of course Zain will win, he will do anything to get his love back but I'm sure people will try to ruin things for them whatever Zain will stop at nothing to melt Aaliya's heart.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zain will def win the three challenges Allah is with him all the way n this story is abt zain n Aliya right he will def win I'm jus thinking I reali want the cvs to end rehan n the kids track seriously can't stand thm they are the main obstacles in Zayas life please cvs end theif track. Go zain u will def gt ur Aliya back
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woot woot this defo looks like an exciting track..The worst is over and looking forward for the best thing to happen
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont knw bt i really wnt to scream on top of my lungs dis new track i'm looking forward very eagerly .firstly its gonna be aliya challenge to zain its gna be hell difficult bt den her challenge will be faced by zain abdullah d only person in dis whole world who cn tackle aliya so he will win dose challenges wow dis sound so interseting wen its gna be executed it will be superb hurray