Zain learns the truth ..Harshad shines again!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved tonight's episode and I'm so happy that CVs did not drag this until next week. As expected Zain learns the truth from Bilkis (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) and right away it was like a huge weight was lifted off of him, there was hope again .. Harshad was brilliant in the last scene! Finally a cameo that is put to good use, well other than Malik that is! Precap was awesome, he confronts Aaliya but now what will she do? I really hope CVs don't take have her character take a step that is damaging to her character, the lie I understood but nothing should go further than that. One thing for sure Zain is not going to back down, he now knows the doors have not been closed on him forever so where things go from here will be interesting!!

Suraiya never fails to amaze me, her son is miserable and what does she do? Goes to Aaliya with a smirk on her face thinking Aaliya has remarried and now Zain should do the same, I can't wait to see the look on her face when she learns Zain is going to stay and fight for his love.

Hats off to the CVs and Harshad, I thought here we would get filler episodes with Harshad on leave but he was used to the fullest these past three days! I'm impressed. Great way to end the week!!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree i dont want aliya to go for remarriage or agreeing for it so that zain stay away from her that would destroy her character and zaya should also reunite now its been more than 1-1/2 month since v r beaing mu seperation divorce redemption and rehan crap now wnt zaya to reunite without halala and remarriage plzzz i really hope this happens ameen InshaAllah it will happen there must b loophole in the divorce or v should tell them and remind them of zain saying in front of mr malik that aliya is his wife before third talaaq which nullify their divorce
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST MANDY AS ALWAYS .FIRSTLY hats off to HARSHAD fr performing so amazingly well d pain he ws going through dat aliya gt married to someone else ws hurtful bt wt ws more pinching to him ws dat who taught him to walk on d right path in life hw cn she go in wrong way his aliya who loved only zain hw cn she marry someone else.d way he recalled his moments wd aliya were he teaches him to do wuzu tkes him to dargah nd tear falling in d pond it ws beautifully executed nd superbly potrayed by harshad i mst say harshad has nw become one of d strongest actors in television in jst 8 mnths of d shw ..bravo to his talent nd acting skills ..all in all epi ws great nw w8ng fr monday time fr aliya to really face zain wd truth of her dat she is nt married to rehan she cn never marry rehan coz she ws only nd will always be aliya zain abdullah evn d taalaq bt still she cnnot deny dat aliya is made only fr zain she cn love ,hate only zain no one else .as said it ws zaya story nd it will be zaya story only kudos to d cvs thank god i trusted them i knw dere r few loopholes nd irritating things in d show bt still story is still captivating nd our harshika r nailing it all tym ..
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post Mandy!
I read ur reviews... but too lazy to comment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The episode was a masterstroke by the cvs today...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
n Harshad.. man ..what can i say abt this guy?? he took the last 3 episodes by a storm through his phenominal acting... i've never seen men cry sooo much on the indian tv..n my heart goes out for this guy... he luked as if he'll fall anytime due to the excessive crying...kudos to Harshad for pulling it off so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
he never fails to make his viewers cry along with him..
my mum was all " awww kitna royega yeh"... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
whn she hardly cries while watching tv๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thats the impact he has on viewers..
n kudos to the cvs for not dragging this...
BI is famous for this.. n i luv this abt BI..
ek epi mei they meet
doosre mei MU
teesre mei MU solved...
who would say that harshad was on a 3 day break??
man i can go on and on ... but i guess i'll stop here.. enough of my phangirling...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Harshad luked lyk a pucca shareef musalmaan in that topi n beard...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zayalove

Agree i dont want aliya to go for remarriage or agreeing for it so that zain stay away from her that would destroy her character and zaya should also reunite now its been more than 1-1/2 month since v r beaing mu seperation divorce redemption and rehan crap now wnt zaya to reunite without halala and remarriage plzzz i really hope this happens ameen InshaAllah it will happen there must b loophole in the divorce or v should tell them and remind them of zain saying in front of mr malik that aliya is his wife before third talaaq which nullify their divorce

It will be interesting to see how long CVs keep viewers in suspense about how Zain and Aaliya will reunite but until then I'm just happy that BI is not like other shows which drag for months to get to the point. This MU was cleared in one episode, I'm so happy that BI is unique!

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

AWESOME POST MANDY AS ALWAYS .FIRSTLY hats off to HARSHAD fr performing so amazingly well d pain he ws going through dat aliya gt married to someone else ws hurtful bt wt ws more pinching to him ws dat who taught him to walk on d right path in life hw cn she go in wrong way his aliya who loved only zain hw cn she marry someone else.d way he recalled his moments wd aliya were he teaches him to do wuzu tkes him to dargah nd tear falling in d pond it ws beautifully executed nd superbly potrayed by harshad i mst say harshad has nw become one of d strongest actors in television in jst 8 mnths of d shw ..bravo to his talent nd acting skills ..all in all epi ws great nw w8ng fr monday time fr aliya to really face zain wd truth of her dat she is nt married to rehan she cn never marry rehan coz she ws only nd will always be aliya zain abdullah evn d taalaq bt still she cnnot deny dat aliya is made only fr zain she cn love ,hate only zain no one else .as said it ws zaya story nd it will be zaya story only kudos to d cvs thank god i trusted them i knw dere r few loopholes nd irritating things in d show bt still story is still captivating nd our harshika r nailing it all tym ..

Harshad Arora is perfection! This guy amazes me for a newcomer, the way he emotes and makes you feel for his character is too good.

I can't wait for the confrontation scene, I hope their parents are not there when they talk. Their parents really are their worst enemies!!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode was a surprise as i never though Zain would know truth so soon most importantly from Bilkis it was unexpected.not only Zain but we also relief now.Harshad was phenomenal in last scene.he was just brilliant.Zain now is Allah path like Aliya and he know Allah will help him to get his Aliya back becz his love is pure.i don't care about anyone now becz no one can stop him.
i hope CV'S not show Aliya to accept or ask Rehan to marry her just to push Zain.but she is now stubborn enough to do it.but i still believe she will not going to marry Rehan in end becz she love Zain and it not will be Aliya if she marry in end.
Suri and ShaLam is worst parents in world.i really want ZaYa to boycott them after reunion.they don't worth to call their parents.
Rehan not look any helping hand for Zain till now.his dialogue about join his name with Aliya pissed me off totally.only Zain can now make ZaYa together again others are just useless.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

Harshad Arora is perfection! This guy amazes me for a newcomer, the way he emotes and makes you feel for his character is too good.

I can't wait for the confrontation scene, I hope their parents are not there when they talk. Their parents really are their worst enemies!!

i wnt zain to grab aliya to hold aliya nd tell her dat she will make him aliya zain abdullah once again omg i soo looking forward to d face off nw d real face off will happen

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Mandy
I was happy to see Bilqis justifying her cameo , in the end it just was not like Sanam without any role
The Cvs made use of her well in time and that's very good
I had expected the revelation to happen next week because of Harshads absence but no the Cvs yet again surprised me there by proving the fact that anything can happen in BI
Did you notice the way Zain smiled after listening about the false news? The way he just couldn't control his happy tears? As if all the problems in his life had been solved and thank you to Harshad for enacting this scene just brilliantly ! For giving a bit of happy tears in my eye as well ๐Ÿ˜†
Aaliyah you better not do anything which will not suit your character , just don't marry Rehan for the sake of pushing out Zain , that is so not you making a mockery out of marriage? Come on you are much more than that
Aliya can act all angry and indifferent towards him but RM? Oh no that is just not happening
Zain has to start from the beginning and this time he doesn't have that much time with all the obstacles in his way (the biggest being their parents) he has to just win her back ! Go for it my hero !
The parents in the show are the worst excuse of being parents, they just care about their interest rather than their children , it's more of a game for them which they have to win and that is actually sad
Zaya actually don't have anyone except themselves
So you guys better reunite soon Han and they go and live somewhere far away from this selfish world
Zarina was far better today at least she was sensitive to zains condition unlike suriaya who was blaming her son!
Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode and I'm so happy that CVs did not drag this until next week. As expected Zain learns the truth from Bilkis (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) and right away it was like a huge weight was lifted off of him, there was hope again .. Harshad was brilliant in the last scene! Finally a cameo that is put to good use, well other than Malik that is! Precap was awesome, he confronts Aaliya but now what will she do? I really hope CVs don't take have her character take a step that is damaging to her character, the lie I understood but nothing should go further than that. One thing for sure Zain is not going to back down, he now knows the doors have not been closed on him forever so where things go from here will be interesting!!

Suraiya never fails to amaze me, her son is miserable and what does she do? Goes to Aaliya with a smirk on her face thinking Aaliya has remarried and now Zain should do the same, I can't wait to see the look on her face when she learns Zain is going to stay and fight for his love.

Hats off to the CVs and Harshad, I thought here we would get filler episodes with Harshad on leave but he was used to the fullest these past three days! I'm impressed. Great way to end the week!!

Epi was good.Farhan sir has nt spoiled our weeked.
I thought Rehan will tell Zain but, nt expected Zain will get to know da truth by Bilkis.Dis is BI we cannot predict.
Zain was sooo happy after hearing dat Aalia is nt married.
Suri is sooo haappy dat Aalia is married nd her son is free.She got nicely from Shabana.Shabana told gulam to sit she did nt tell suri to sit.That was nice i enjoyed..
Aalia was shocked seeing suri.
Harshad nailed it.
Precap was too good he asks her after nikah u r with ur ammi abbu.
I m confused ---Rehan told Aalia whenever u want u can use my name with you, i m u r friend .
Aalia told Suri Zain should also marry, for Zain to marry she should nt marry Rehan.
Wen Rehan told her u listen wat Zain wants to say she said now everything is over. she don't want to know anything.
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GR8 post Mandy <3 I loved bilkis today ^_^ She will be remembered as one of the best cameos in BI๐Ÿ˜†Harshad man how can someone be sooo PERFECT๐Ÿ˜ณHe doesn't seem to be debutant at all โค๏ธBut best actor he is <3 Yeah I had prepared myself to watch filler episodes but this was unexpected ๐Ÿ˜ŽI liked today's episode ^_^ but surri and zari ๐ŸฅฑThey are stupid sisters :/ now I'm waiting for ZaYa kit kit and intense scenes in the upcoming episodes !! I don't know what will Aliya do it scares me at times๐Ÿ˜”