Me too love this cameo Bilkis

Harshad stole the show..Darn I felt for him 😭

Now that he knows the truth I am waiting for Zain wooing back Aaliya

Me too want to see him corner her ..uff we are ZaYa deprived πŸ˜†
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

U know in the 1st epi itself..this ladki gave me positive vibes when she said someone will come in Aaliya's life..make her fall in love and make her smile..and at the same time..Zain is shown...i was sure this ladki is gonna help ZaYa unlike their useless parents and friends...and today she told Zain that Aaliya hasnt married anyone ..and i was like Bilkis baby u rockπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bilkis beta Khush raho aap ..u are gonna get so many duas from ZaYa fansπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

True and Bilkis ki nikaah mein ZaYa ne manjoor bhi kaha hai 😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I am going to dedicate this entire thread to one and only one positive cameo > Bilkis!

Man that whole scene where she tells Zain that Aliya did not marry Rehaan and that she lives in someone's memories.. ahhh I LOVED IT!!! What a peak point in the story!!!

I was on the edge of my chair!!!!!

Zain's smile and laugh when he finds out the truth!!! OMGGG Harshad was damn good!!!! Ahhh He looked hot in white!!!

I loveee the precap!!!! Zain comes to Aliya's house again and says So after nikaah you still live with your abbu ammi? 🀣 Ahhh I hope we get tons of romance now!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! I hope he corners her... I want 3 Ps!!!!

ok am done being a phangirly for today!

How do I wait for Monday now??? Zain will tease her... ahhh

Gagan none of us thought Bilkis will tell the truth to Zain,We thought Rehan or 2 boys from the hotel.
Yes dis is BI we cannot predict.
Harshad nailed today's epi. too.
Wen he heardf she is not married he was sooo happy.
Precap was too good. we can enjoy our weekend.Thanks to Farhan sir.
My only concern is- Rehan has told Aalia wenever u want u can use my name wit you, now Zain knows Aalia is nt married.She has told suri now Zain should marry.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Girls did you all notice how the Azaam voice protected Zain this time? When those evil chudails were trying to brainwash him.. Allah didnt let him fail..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

\\
I knowww.. i dont even care..

i just think he is not required anymore..
Zain can woo his lady love without Rehaan.. he doesnt need an outsider to tell him how to woo his wife back.. puleezz.. zain knows aliya more than this rehaan guy! So how about we let Zain do his job without this so called brother of his?

how much i wish he go away with his kids but he and his kids going to headache for us and Zain.i wish Zain kidnap Aliya and take her far away from all evil only both of them no one else.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to bilkis frm all zaya fans otherwise the whole weekend we keep on thinking as to how zain will came to knw the truth πŸ˜†
nw I think these dabba workers will help zain otherwise Abdullah's n haiders r gud for nothing thy cn only create prbls for zaya n rehan I dn't hv any expectations frm him he n his despo family think aliya is their property...morons...needs a reality check.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Yeah Bilqis thank you for justifying your presence and not being a waste of time !

I want aliya to now corner Zain and make him cut his amazon forest πŸ˜†
That needs to go now
Moreover Zain should shave now considering that he has to start his whole mission of wooing Aliya back!

Yess!!! I am soo glad they didnt get rid of her character just like that.. she reminds me of gauhar sometimes... ROFL

Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

U know in the 1st epi itself..this ladki gave me positive vibes when she said someone will come in Aaliya's life..make her fall in love and make her smile..and at the same time..Zain is shown...i was sure this ladki is gonna help ZaYa unlike their useless parents and friends...and today she told Zain that Aaliya hasnt married anyone ..and i was like Bilkis baby u rockπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bilkis beta Khush raho aap ..u are gonna get so many duas from ZaYa fans πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

exactly!!! she was soo sweet right from day one.. .
she did give me positive vibes.. but then with the wedding over.. i thought uska cameo khatham ROFLL
thank god they made her come back!!!
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Their relationship has been made by God and he will only protect it
No Suraiya, Zarina, Shalam, Grumpy or the clingy kinds can change that!
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajpreeto

Me too love this cameo Bilkis

Harshad stole the show..Darn I felt for him 😭

Now that he knows the truth I am waiting for Zain wooing back Aaliya

Me too want to see him corner her ..uff we are ZaYa deprived πŸ˜†

I knowww he sure did!! that smile and laugh.. ahhh harshad was soo damn real!!!!
I cant wait for ZaYa to be back in action hahah

i want romance.. enough of rona dhona