Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I Love her too !! ❀️ πŸ‘

Me tooo lol

Originally posted by: manny136

I really wondered who would spill the truth many leaned towards rehan but the way zain sprinted to the dargah and refusing to leave till he got answers i wondered would he really get any n for how long but im glad they used bilkis for this i knew i liked the dhaba ppl lol. Zain crying and laughing i wonder if bilkis thought he had gone crazy lol Hope zain blasts rehan for playing along the lie i get aliya coz she wants to push him but rehan should not have played along and gone to tell zain the truth.

Manny I know!!! I was hoping for Rehaan too.. I was like maybe he will tell.. Bilkis was a surprising factor but now am glad it was her! I love the dhaba cameos! They are the best!!!

I cant wait to see how they progress from here...

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I think on monday we will get to see some kit kit from zain...... he might taunt aaliya a bit with the whole married thing or he might get soo possessive ... jo nhi ho i am suuuppperrr happy...πŸ˜ƒ

Yesss monday we will!~!! Harshad is back today too!!!

I am soo excited!!!!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Bilkis was the star of the night πŸ˜ƒ

Umm... what are three P's ?

ROFLLL 3 ps are

Pushing pinning and pulling 🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

ROFLLL 3 ps are

Pushing pinning and pulling🀣

LMAO.. I guessed pushing and pulling, didn't think of pinning... ahhh I can't wait ❀️
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. I guessed pushing and pulling, didn't think of pinning... ahhh I can't wait ❀️

Pinning is the most important one in this 🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Gagan,its better to keep expectations low from Rehan.he still look good for nothing to me.i have no expectations from him.i want a confront scene between Zain and him where Zain will ask him why he not tell him anything when he considered him as a brother.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ROFLLL 3 ps are

Pushing pinning and pulling 🀣

Hayeee... I also want the 3P's...πŸ˜†..❀️
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pinning is the most important one in this 🀣

Pin her flat against you zain... πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

@Gagan,its better to keep expectations low from Rehan.he still look good for nothing to me.i have no expectations from him.i want a confront scene between Zain and him where Zain will ask him why he not tell him anything when he considered him as a brother.

\\
I knowww.. i dont even care..

i just think he is not required anymore..
Zain can woo his lady love without Rehaan.. he doesnt need an outsider to tell him how to woo his wife back.. puleezz.. zain knows aliya more than this rehaan guy! So how about we let Zain do his job without this so called brother of his?
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U know in the 1st epi itself..this ladki gave me positive vibes when she said someone will come in Aaliya's life..make her fall in love and make her smile..and at the same time..Zain is shown...i was sure this ladki is gonna help ZaYa unlike their useless parents and friends...and today she told Zain that Aaliya hasnt married anyone ..and i was like Bilkis baby u rockπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bilkis beta Khush raho aap ..u are gonna get so many duas from ZaYa fans πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Bilqis thank you for justifying your presence and not being a waste of time !
I want aliya to now corner Zain and make him cut his amazon forest πŸ˜†
That needs to go now
Moreover Zain should shave now considering that he has to start his whole mission of wooing Aliya back!
Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago