Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Allah Kare,Bilkis Ko duniya ki saari khushiyan mile,achche achche bachche hon(not like Zara,kabir).Uska apna dhaba ho,Uska shauhar bhot naam kamaye,paise kamaye.

Jug jug jeeyo
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

aaj ki sham bilqis ke naam👏👏 ,she dsrvs it, the moment she reveald truth ,i was jumpng like mad,lottery lag gayi mano..lol..

p.s: harshad is on vacation 4 a month😕

Na Divya,He mst b already back by2day.Gagan meant she knew it frm earlier(I guess)
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Absolutely!!!!

actually shiiya.. i knew Harshad was going on vacation from a month now... so the cvs had planned it accordingly to where you would not miss harshad on screen.. thats why it felt as if he was not gone..
only a few minor BD but not a lot..

Oh right .. great going from the cvs, and kudus to harshad!
yeah true..
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Allah Kare,Bilkis Ko duniya ki saari khushiyan mile,achche achche bachche hon(not like Zara,kabir).Uska apna dhaba ho,Uska shauhar bhot naam kamaye,paise kamaye.

Jug jug jeeyo

yes kiss to bilqis😳 n kick 2 rehaan n his bacha party..😡
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Bilkis made our day.it was so unexpected that she would be one who would disclosed true.i though CV'S would drag it atlest for one or two episode but they again surprise me.now i want a stubborn and possessive Zain who not going to give up even if Aliya later agree to marry Rehan.he will not going to let Suri and ShaLam come between them.now who will stop him my hero is officially going to back.
its high time now Zain shave and comeback to his old charming avatar.

I knowww right!! she was a surprise factor!! I didnt know out of all people she would come and tell.. i was hoping that mayvbe that rehaan would tell.. but alas he was a disappointment...
thank god bilkis came!

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Aah I love that lady Bilkis❤️I just love her <3 but Harshad stole the show today with those perfect expressions Damn I don't know how will I wait till Monday😳I hope now rehan helps Zaya to get together back and maintain being positiveAwesome post Gagan <3

I have no hopes on Rehaan... I think zain can manage on his own now.. he can woo his girl back without him! .. he knows aliya better as she is his wife!

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

aaj ki sham bilqis ke naam👏👏 ,she dsrvs it, the moment she reveald truth ,i was jumpng like mad,lottery lag gayi mano..lol..

p.s: harshad is on vacation 4 a month😕

arre no what i meant to say was i knew from a month back that he wanted to take off those days.. meaning cvs had already planned it in a way where when he is gone.. you all wont miss him...

Jug jug jeeyo

ya ya ya .. she should! She helped ZaYa.. wish her all the best!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was ready with a box of tissues but bam.. totally unexpected episode...I just love bilkis... she should have been aaliya sister... Harshad? zain please shave... your look is way gone past devdas.. now its mission get aaliya back..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Na Divya,He mst b already back by2day.Gagan meant she knew it frm earlier(I guess)

oh thnk god warna zaya scene mein BD ko nahi jhel pate..😆
manny136 thumbnail
I really wondered who would spill the truth many leaned towards rehan but the way zain sprinted to the dargah and refusing to leave till he got answers i wondered would he really get any n for how long but im glad they used bilkis for this i knew i liked the dhaba ppl lol. Zain crying and laughing i wonder if bilkis thought he had gone crazy lol Hope zain blasts rehan for playing along the lie i get aliya coz she wants to push him but rehan should not have played along and gone to tell zain the truth.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think on monday we will get to see some kit kit from zain...... he might taunt aaliya a bit with the whole married thing or he might get soo possessive ... jo nhi ho i am suuuppperrr happy...😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bilkis was the star of the night 😃

Umm... what are three P's ?