Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rehan said to Aalia whenever u want u can use my name with u , i don't hve any prob.Means wat?
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks every1 for the update..after reading zain knew the truth,I also tuned to bi for trp...no halala stupidity vl happen,only zain wooing aaliya gonna happen..i am excited for this track...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMGGG THE WAY HE SMILEDDD AND LAUGHED WITH TEARS.. when he found out that Aliya Never married anyone!! She lives in his memories!!! AHHH HARSHADDD
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain will nt listen to suri.Aalia should nt maarry rehan.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if thr's any awrd 4 special appearance thn i thnk Bilqis dsrvs it...what a unbelivble n unexpected it turned..

is dis rehaan crack, like he shuld hav strongly opposed ths action of aliyah's tellnglie, i'm sure one day he'll turn negrtive n will defo cm n btw ,zaya..
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bilkis is definitely the next best cameo after Farhan (Peter)!😆

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Bilkis is definitely the next best cameo after Farhan (Peter)!😆

even tht hotel guy mallik too,uski wajah se hotel scene mila..thght he'l get 4 negatv 1..😆
manny136 thumbnail
whats happened to shalam where did their love for zain go?
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gawd I love bilkis <33 I liked today's episode <3 except surri-Zarina part but may be that was needed ! Harshad stole the show with his phenomenal acting ! Man whole dargah scene *_* where he remembered doing wuzu with Aliya <3 That beautiful song played at BG in the beginning and end <3 Those expressions of happiness ^_^ Rehan that crap dialogue you said about joining your name with her ? Well I would say always consider her as your friend or BHABI 🤣But I'm glad he said at least listen to zain ! Aliya wants zain to move on but she would soon realize that he will deffo move on his life but only with her haha !
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god
At least the Cameos which the Cvs we're introducing on a roll have started to justify their role
Thank you Bilqis for relieving ZAIN from his miseries