akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can any one give me a shorty story till now as i am watching this series from last one week but don't know what happen in past?

Edited by akash99 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
I am confused why kids call Aliya ammi???
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zain and Aaliya are cousins. Aaliya is Zain's father's sister's daughter. They happened to be married on the fateful night because of a misunderstanding which took place as Aaliya mistook Zain to be Zeeshan Ahmed, who happened to be her actual fiancee. Zain and Aaliya confess there love a tragic as Riots took place in Bhopal and Zain rescued her. But due to some misunderstanding that Aaliya had filed a FIR against Zain and his mom, Surraiya Abdullah, on domestic violence. Zain divorces Aaliya for that. An year later, they meet at Hyderabad. Where Aaliya happens to br owning a dhaba with the help of her lawyer and best friend, Rehaan Khan. Rehaan has too kids Zara Khan and Kabir. Who think Aaliya is their Ammi. Zain sees this and thinks Rehaan and Aaliya are married
akash99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Zain and Aaliya are cousins. Aaliya is Zain's father's sister's daughter. They happened to be married on the fateful night because of a misunderstanding which took place as Aaliya mistook Zain to be Zeeshan Ahmed, who happened to be her actual fiancee. Zain and Aaliya confess there love a tragic as Riots took place in Bhopal and Zain rescued her. But due to some misunderstanding that Aaliya had filed a FIR against Zain and his mom, Surraiya Abdullah, on domestic violence. Zain divorces Aaliya for that. An year later, they meet at Hyderabad. Where Aaliya happens to br owning a dhaba with the help of her lawyer and best friend, Rehaan Khan. Rehaan has too kids Zara Khan and Kabir. Who think Aaliya is their Ammi. Zain sees this and thinks Rehaan and Aaliya are married

Thanks a lot