Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Anu 🤗

great post!! I started watching the show for ashnoor and then it has so many NBT feels to it...but it also holds its own. I have a good feeling about this show...lets see how it goes.

and i didn;t know that this was being directed by siddharth sengupta...i can see it now that you mentioned it.
priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

haha yeah there is a bit of that deja vu although in this case the Mama is more Aashiqana-mijaaz types and Imran just keeps sulking all the time...

Nanhi in a sense was wiser than Najma...or maybe it was the fact that her and Mohan bonded so instantly that just made for more endearing viewing...as of now, there has been no real contact b/w Najma and Imran.

yup agree
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Yay anu is here too :)) i agree i am loving the whole setup & the fact that it's not so preachy my fav is dada jaan
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res! Im going to catch up soon and state my POV!
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
The show is definitely different and interesting.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sidra

Hey Anu 🤗

great post!! I started watching the show for ashnoor and then it has so many NBT feels to it...but it also holds its own. I have a good feeling about this show...lets see how it goes.

and i didn;t know that this was being directed by siddharth sengupta...i can see it now that you mentioned it.

Thanks, Sidra🤗 Sorry for the late reply...I was kinda off watching the show for a bit in b/w...lol...well the basic premise is NBT-like but sadly the interactions aren't as engaging or endearing as NBT...still it's a decent show...guess I was just expecting a bit more...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

Yay anu is here too :)) i agree i am loving the whole setup & the fact that it's not so preachy my fav is dada jaan

Hi Fary :-) Yeah Dada Jaan no doubt is the best character in the show...I'm loving his role too and Ashnoor is really good as Najma too...Mariam and Imran are just about ok right now and the most annoying is Tauseef popping up every 2 seconds...bahut zyada overkill kar rahe hain.