Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

BTW, glad that they noticed BI s popularity, otherwise they see only trp !!!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Ouch !!! This article is gonna hurt Karma Ppl very badly lolz...!!

Loved what he said..!!! Afterall viewers acceptance matters. You can't succeed by killing leads and cmng up with absurd leaps and kids and lookalike stuff.Beintehaa sticked to its basic storyline and hence viewers are loving it...!!! YHM is dropping in TRP these days so its right time for Colors to put BI @11 pm...!!! It will deffo work well given that Channel promotes the new time slot properly...!!!

Yes agree akki they r burning out of jealous😡 felt sad for Rangeela CEO😆
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup as mentioned in one of the posts even i felt YHM track is getting less response currently and moreover lot of curses bundles up for BI at this time slot
Lets see how it works out ...Good wishes to the BI team ! As far as there is strong storyline and breath taking performances there is nothing to worry ...

As for haters they have just thrown nasty comments in twtr failing to even understand the designation of the person they are speaking abut ...Come on he is a CEO of a channel he needs to have at the least respect !

With new comers this show created a big bang in the TV industry and NONE can deny that ...though i have started following this show offlate I enjoy the performances !

👍🏼 to all ...lets do wonders in 11pm slot !