I miss the bachaa party ;(

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really miss my bachaa party I want them to come back. Saif,Sana and aroob were so cute.I loved them so much them so much specially saif he and his theories were awesome😆 Though they were also kmhs but they were cute kmhs we even loved when they came between ZaYa romance becoz then they became more desperate😛They called Aliya chudail but after that they were so much attached to her and at the end of day they wanted their chachu and chachi together.😳

Now coming to rehan's productions he and his kids are very annoying they get on my nerves🤢 Actually Zara and kabir are not kids becoz kids are very sweet and innocent but they are real monsters.I have never hated kids so much but as I said they are not kids. I don't really blame the kids rehan is the actual culprit he did not brought up his kids properly now please don't say that he was alone I know many kids who are brought up by single parent but then also they are mannered. I mean it's so cheap you break someone's teeth in the skul then also your father is not scolding u instead he is supporting ur kids call someone ammi then also you are okay with it.How is it possible? I agree Aliya is a very nice girl but then also how can someone call her ammi how on the earth can u give your ammi's place to someone else? I really can never do that. I really feel bad for rida that her kids so easily forgot her she was the one who gave them birth they might have not forgotten her but they gave her position to someone else which is not at all fair.

I generally saw that people hate step mother par yahan par toh kch alag hi case hai😆 And they called zain monster😡 They themselves are monsters. I don't think we need them on this show there are already so many kmhs. And one more Zain also lost his father but he did not started to call grumpy abbu. Just think how would have rehan felt if Zain did this. I really hate this monsters they should go and die in bawadi. I can't believe I am saying such a thing about kids but I thin they deserve so much hatred. I want my abdullah kids back.
#WeWantAbdullahKidsBack
#RehanGoAndDieInBawadi

Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Dude!!!!
Love ur hashtags tho...
Miss the Abdullah Bacha Party
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bingo, I miss saifu so much
I want abdhullah kids back
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abdullah kids are so cute 😳
Rehan and his kids are so annoying
Aaliya will be ammi of Zain kids bas
Go to hell Rehan and his kids 😡
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww I soo miss aroob sana saifuu :((( arghhh zara irritates yukh
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
#AbdullahKidsForevaa<3
Oh my god I miss them too!!! UGh dumb and irritating Khan kids😡

Aaahh! And remember Saif's 1 kissie= 1 baby wala theory<3 aaahh he's sucha cutie piee!!!
I hate Zara and Kabir soo much.
#Khanfamilygodie
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh..i miss em man..they were innocent ..cute and lovable yet Ishmarties..of all i miss saifu & his dialogues the most ..!!
and about khan kids ..its an simple"NO COMMENTS" from my side kyun muje DT note nahi chahiye..!!!

#AbdullahkidsArethebest

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too want abdullah's ones back
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really miss them :/
They defined child innocence in real sense 😳
Hope Happy days come back soon 😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Astha I really miss Saif the most as I loved his theories :)