Bachhe stay in your Kachhe !

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,

I know you all are very very annoyed with the kids and yest episode too.
I would request the cvs to go through their past episodes (since their memory is truly failing them)
Once Usmaan saab had pronounced 'Tallaq" to Surraiya and she had lost her wits and he had said whether I am there or not I don't want this word to be ever uttered in my house.Remember ???
Surraiya's charged cells against Aaliya all the time, is getting a bit lame now.Especially after Aaliya has forsaken her share of the Barkat Group and Surraiya's woes of almost losing Zain past one year should be more harrowing for her.
Shazia was always pretty smart and we should have a track of Shazia sniffing out Zarrina's past.
Fahad should not be so dim to take the responsibility of Billal's brashness,I mean Billal was like a vulture swooning on the dhaba,so Fahad what would Dad Abdullah say if he saw you permitting the idiot Billal of destroying anyone's property this way ?? and then taking the responsibility too ?
Aaliya you seem to be doing nothing but lying to your husband or concealing things from him which is not the character cvs sketched of you.Go out and fight it out girl not hide behind some stupid kids.
Rehan I still have expectations from you and Nafeesa this is the time to help Zain and Aaliya out of the mess.
Finally the kids...Bacche stay in your kachhe (translated kids stay in your nappies)
Have a great day !