Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ZayaHarshika- Yeah dear I ain't sending any more pm's!
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah wah kya baat hai...mera toh din bangaya
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Do continue soon!!!
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Thanks a lot you guys. I am not being able to either send pm's or to update the index. Although I promised to. So if anyone could help me out with sending pm's, would be great. Pls do inform me if you can.

----------------------------------------------------

Gauhar definitely has something in mind. She is eyeing my Zain... MY Kitkit. And she can't give those kinda looks. I know I ain't his girlfriend or something, but still... I am his best friend!

"Aaliya, where are you lost?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized I was eating dinner with Zain. My Mom and Dad don't be home often, theu are often off to some new country to launch their so-called schemes. And Zain's parents aren't home either. So every night he comes to my house and we eat dinner together.

"Oh no where. Zain I am feeling kind of sleepy. And we have the function tomorrow too. So I should probably get some sleep"

"Yeah, Gudnite!"

"Good night"

AT THE EVENT..

Gauhar and Zain are performing a dance. What could posibbly be better, me punching her face?

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was wo..awesome TAnu !Continue soon..nd how is sudies going?:)
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you nt sending pm's?? I dint knw ki tumne ye likha hai. Anyways read all the chapters and i loved it. You were awesome as always! LOL Gauhar is such a chipko haha loved zaya's frndship awesome updates love!
Edited by simran422 - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
@AnnRosewood- Not nice I guess. My exams are starting from next week and I won't be coming online for 1 month. But to all those who send me pm's, pls don't stop. I may peep in sometimes to see what's going on. And will comment on all as soon as my exams are over.

AT THE EVENT...

"Good Morning to one and all. First of all, thank you all for taking out your valuable time and coming to this function. I would like to welcome our Mentor in this event, Shweta Ma'am..." And she went on speaking with a smile plastered on her. I could easily tell it was absolutely fake. But I remained silent.

"Zain there is a big problem" Zara came running from behind.

"What happened?" I asked now worried.

"Its Gauhar. She's having stage freight. She can't perform today, Zain. We have to do something"

"Like what? Sing confidence songs for her..." But she wasn't even listening. Instead she was looking at Aaliya on the stage. And then a smirk spread accross her face as she gestured towards Aaliya. And I knew for that instance, who is going to be the new dancer.

BACKSTAGE

She was standing there looking at the performances. As usual a clip-board in her hand. If it was any other day, I would have taken this moment to admire her. But no, its an emergency today. I walked up to her behind her and slightly whispered in her ear- "Don't shout Haider!"

And with a nice strong grip I pulled her to the backstage and pinned her to the wall.

"Have you officially lost it Abdullah? There were hundereds of people out there and they watched you pull me. Childish enough?"

"Haider, we really need your help"

"About what?" She said now calmed down.

"Promise me you won't say a no"

"I can't promise anythin Abdullah. First tell me"

"WILL YOU BE MY DANCE PARTNER TONIGHT?" God, she is about to shout. I covered her face with my hand. "Shhh... First listen to me. Gauhar is having stage freight. She can't perform today. And you know all the steps, please for me?"

"Zain I can't dance"

"None is asking you to dance Aaliya. You just have to hold me and follow me. Difficult enough?"

Phewww. Its so hard sometimes to type in the phone. Sorry for the typos.

-Tanya.
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Wow tht was gr8
Dance!
Jealous Aliya
Zain her secret admirer
They!re to cute
Lastly...
UPDATE SOON