ZaYa Os- All I Know Is I Love You! **Prt-5 : Pg-4**

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Knock Knock. Crap! I had fallen asleep on the couch studying. I have exam tomorrow. I straightened my hair and looked at the clock, 3:00 at night? Well, I certainly slept for like what 4 HOURS?

But the question arrives, who is there at my home so late? I went up to the door and opened the door. There he was standing I front of me with pizza in his hand. My stomach wobbled. I snatched the box from his hand and went and sat on the couch as he closed the door and sat beside me.

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself, Hi, I am Aaliya. I am 17. And this is Zain. Zain ajd I have been friends since I entered school. We did.

"Let me guess, fall asleep here while studying?" He laughed as he picked up my books and kept them aside in a pile on the table.

"Yeah, have you studied?"

"Ya I sure have. Anyway should I help you?"

"How did you know that I have beem sleeping that that's why you came at this ungodly hour with pizza?" Okay its obvious he knew I have sleeping even before he came here.

"Have you checked your phone?"

"No. How does that arrive in the context?"

"Just check it!" I picked my phone. Wait, there are missed calls.

Missed calls- KitKit Zain (23)
Call 1- 11:45 pm
Call 19- 2:35 am
Call 23- 2:59 am

"Kitkit, why did you leave me 23 Missed Calls?"

"Hey I know its not been one time you have not picked my call. And I kinda got worried as you were obviously not picking. So I kept on calling you. And later I figured out that you were sleeping of course!"

"Great work Genius. Now help me with this stupid Bio. I can't get a word out of it!"

"Yeah okay!" He took the books and snuggled beside me as we started with the boring session.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to see him sleeping on my lap. His mouth slightly open. I ruffled through his hair and planted a soft kiss on the side of his head.

"Kitkit uth jao school jaana hai!" He slowly opened his eyes as my brown curls fall on his face.

"Good Morning!" He smiled as he got up from my lap.

"Chalo tum wait kro mei change krke aati hu!"

"Yeah!" He said as he went into the kitchen to make coffee for us. I yawned and went into the bathroom grabbing my clothes from the bed.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres...
Tanya yaar it was awesome...
Really loved it...
Continue soon...
Edited by iluvuzaya - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res!
---------------/-/-///////////-////////////////////////-----------------/////

Unres...
kahaan ho yaar??bahut dino baad u've written sumthng...
done with exams??
coming to the update...
haaye mere ZaYA...
Pizza...book romance...Haaye...
super cute Tanya!πŸ‘πŸ‘
plzz continue this..!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute...!!!
all I know is I am in love with ur works
I can imagine even for me bio is a boring subject
Do continue soon!!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IT WAS SOOO SHORT :(..But AWESOME DEAR...nd u nd ur Bio... :P newys loved it..update soon !:)
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww tht was adorable plz plz continue soon
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was SOOO cute
i love love love it
please continue soon
and please pm me when u update
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AFTER A FEW WEEKS...

"Hey wait up Abdullah!" I heard her voice from behind me. I turned around to see her as she came running to me. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Bas Gauhar ne kuch samaan mangvaaya tha na isliye mei waapis audi mei jaa rha hu. Tum batao, koi kaam tha?" Yeah right. Gauhar. Well she is kinda rich and can take everything under her control with a matter of money. Bundles of money.

"Zain you are working the whole day for her. You just missed on your Algebra class for Gauhar. I know that she may be too attracting, but I can't believe you are skipping your classes for this"

"Haider I am not missing out my classes. I asked Sir for permission. And you know that no one can attract me expect you. So please just don't take it that way. I hate Gauhar!" God, Haider can blush too? That's ummm... too much of a surprise isn't it?

"Yeah okay, whatever. Shweta ma'am called me too in the audi and I guessed you are going there too!"

"Yeah, Shall we?" We walked into the audi.

AUDITORIUM

"And 5 6 7 8-" Shweta ma'am was giving everyone dancing practice. Oh did I forget to mention? Gauhar is Shweta maam's daughter.

"Excuse me Ma'am?" Aaliya interrupted. You called me?"

"Oh yeah Aaliya. Oh and Zain, we have to fix the path of the spotlights, can you help Gauhar with it?" Of course... I CAN'T!

"Okay now you two" Gauhar and I were standing on the stage. Her eyes were fixated on me, while mine were on Aaliya as she was standing with Shewta maam smiling at me. "Zain, hold her closer. Gauhar look straight into his eyes. Now... DANCE!"

Okay generally the girl feels uncomfortable. In this case... I AM! Gauhar can be scary some times. Suddenly she stomped on my foot.

"Oh my god I am so sorry Zainu! I didn't see , should I take you the room, ALONE?"

"No thanks I got this!" Aaliya said taking my arm and putting it around her shoulder. Gauhar remained there fuming with anger.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res!
-/-------/---------------/----------------/-----------------/---------------/-------
Unres..
me first
pehle toh..PMS kahaan hai??😲
u aint sending pms??
coming to ur update..
haaye jealous aaliya...aaliya blushing...
Gauhar😑😑
plzz continue jaldhi...!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved jealous aliya...
Continue soon...