Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

truth is if rehaan hadnt told zain about aliya being innocent he wud have married sanam coz he promised his mom...n believed everyone except aaliya...so wer is the trust...again if some kids call his wife ammi he doubts her being married...where is ur trust...good job by aliya... 👏

I know REHAN was brought up to bridge the gap b/w ZAYA...but I think ZAIN would have never given the third TALAAQ after what happened at MATHERAN...he was as though forced to divorce her due to his promise...

ALIYA had tried her bit in helping ZAIN understand and I am sure he would have thought about the last TALAAQ if SANAM and his mom did not show up...

ZAIN was completely alone no one could have made him understand except ALIYA...so I ask why did not REHAN do it before in proving ALIYA innocent...clearly 2 months she was playing nanny to his kids...so why did he do it at the last days of TALAAQ not before...WAS HE SLEEPING???
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The minute they saw that it's Zain who is at the door they deliberately called Aaliya ammi and hugged her 😡 So I wouldn't call them innocent little kids,they planned it !!!...but the actual blame goes to the adults who didn't stop the kids calling Aaliya ammi in the beginning itself. The children are old enough to understand the situation if their dad or Aaliya even explain to them.The children wouldn't even let Aaliya open the door 😆
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They r the worst kids I have seen from any of the Indian dramas normally the kids are cute
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Un dono bacho ki nass me Barkat Royale ka khoon nahi dodh raha haina...Kaha bakwaas Khan family aur kaha...Abdullah family...
AbDullah aur Khan me jiss word ko bolna me proud feel ho that's better one
and it is ABDULLAH...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just a cautionary note . Its ok to express frustration & resentment over the current situation revolving around the kids and parentals , but please use proper terminology for the child actors/characters. A few comments which were offensive have been removed . Keep the discussion related to the current Topic .

Regards

BI Dev Team
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

zain doesnt trust aliyah..just coz kids call her ammi..😆😆.wat a lame excuse...he didnt trust hr earlier n didnt trust aliya now...n putting the blame on innocent kids.who love aliya...lol..what more can be expected in this forum...bash men like zain..whu dont trust their wives..throw water on their face..n give them talaq..n then someone tells them it was not ur wifes fault then they believe ..n want the wife to come back to them...the wives shud actually give talaq to such men..cursing rehaan so much..lol..wish rehaan had not taken initiative to bring the truth out...zain wud have married sanam that day itself..n lived happily...😆

alright now the few rehaan fans out here have to stop pouncing on zain without knowing the entire story! its pretty obvious that u have started watching BI only after ur rehaan has entered da show so quit mocking zain! zain's character and his love for aaliya cannot be questioned!! rehaan is just a supporting character n if he is going to be projected as a third wheel then obviously the fans are gonna dislike him so just deal with it cause the show is about zaya n it will always be!! and talking about his kids they are the most annoying kids ever with no innocence n rehaan being ignorant about his kids attitude towards aaliya is just plain pathetic n selfish of him!!
p.s my comment is about the characters n it does not involve the actors playing it!