Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Seriously Renu! They Are the most annoying kids! They suck Big Time! Enough is Enough GET OUT!😑

IKR!?😑😑

Word Count: 1

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thecraze92

ah! I am not the only one lol

lol ..ya ur not alone buddy..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Very true renu, even I never felt annoyance towards any kids, Lekin these little devils😑

See hamara zain kitna toot gay😭😭
I jus cannot take them anymore

@Bold: even i can't dear..!!!!🀒
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

In some ways they're beautifully characterised!

We have too many angel children in serials.. While in reality most kids are little selfish brats! Including my own! 😊

This does not stop me from feeling 🀒 Whenever I see these brats in action! More than them though, I'm annoyed at Rehan and Grumpy. However much Aliya doesn't mind, she's still too young to be saddled with two kids and they're using her like an unpaid nanny. Rehan needs to seriously tell them to stop. Children are selfish and self centered by nature, but adults need to tell them to also think of others.

Agree..!!!!
@Bold: that what irks me the most ...!!!😑😑
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I agree...they are crossing their limits...

I mean come on...MONSTER uncle...I was like WTH?...as if they saw him torturing ALIYA or something...I mean ZAIN and monster...come on YAAR...he is POLES apart...

next AMMI...that to in front of poor ZAIN...I was ...I mean ZAIN was heart broken...and he also broke our hearts...I did cry when he thought ALIYA is married to REHAN...

Well...REHAN has taught his kids well...I mean he being a lawyer and they being annoying...but FAHAD kids have HORRIBLE mothers but look at their love for CHACHU AND CHACHI...

*WORD*
I just can't agree more..you have said it all..Abdullah kids are some10000000000 time better then these annoying one..!!!😑😑
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i feel like just throw those kids in bawadi or other planet.i never feel so irritating toward kids this much i feel for those two.
how much i missing those cute Abdullah kids bonding with Aliya.don't know when we will get to see them back.

@Bold: They were such a cutie pies..even i miss em badly yaar ..!!!
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
truth is if rehaan hadnt told zain about aliya being innocent he wud have married sanam coz he promised his mom...n believed everyone except aaliya...so wer is the trust...again if some kids call his wife ammi he doubts her being married...where is ur trust...good job by aliya... πŸ‘
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

truth is if rehaan hadnt told zain about aliya being innocent he wud have married sanam coz he promised his mom...n believed everyone except aaliya...so wer is the trust...again if some kids call his wife ammi he doubts her being married...where is ur trust...good job by aliya... πŸ‘

sweety ..i just wanna tell you one thing that stop judging zain alright???
okay fine your are so much bent on doing " if Our rehan was not here ..the truth wouldn't be out " jep right then ..just tell me one thing ..if he was so smart and capable why didn't he find it out before why just at the neck of the moment ??? was he so busy in making aaliya a nanny for his kids???or his brain was on a holiday ?? ..look no one is born prefect everyone have their own defects..and BTW if rehan had not found out the truth there are many other who could have done that ..and who know at the very last moment zain himself would had done that ..and about zain marring sanam .. i don't think he would do that ..his heart would never agree for that ..and i'm pretty sure that at the last moment zain would had called off the marriage ..!!!
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They kinda remind me of two squirmy little irritating leeches!!
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my God, preach it. Like there is a limit, and they have definitely crossed it. Not only calling her Ammi, but it's as if they've claimed her as their property. It's just like, will, you stop?! Missing our Sana, Anub and Saif moments with their chaachi and chaachu ❀️