Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,I agree about the dumb kids but I can't understand why Aaliya has to behave like a super nanny to them,I don't think I would go around petting even my own sister's kids and permitting them to call me ammi unless I derived pleasure out of it,in fact Rehaan objected at one time but it was Aaliya who showed her magnanimity, I think the cvs have buried their brains with the demise of Usmaan saab.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Renu!! Zara and Kabir are really getting on our nerves... hate them 😑
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually its not only about kids...its about their freaking selfish father...

He is such a two-faced hypocrite... he told Aaliya to take Mehr so that they can find the culprit, but then did nothing coz he got a nanny for his kids.

Later, he gives Zain the proof and then disappears overnight with family. For an year, he knows where is Aaliya, but he never bothered to check on Zain and see how he is doing. So much to call someone ur bro...

Next, he falls in love with Aaliya and very conveniently uses his kids to be with her...

When father is such, what do you expect from the kids?

The whole family is pathetic and ruins the whole show..I would party the day they leave.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Actually its not only about kids...its about their freaking selfish father...

He is such a two-faced hypocrite... he told Aaliya to take Mehr so that they can find the culprit, but then did nothing coz he got a nanny for his kids.

Later, he gives Zain the proof and then disappears overnight with family. For an year, he knows where is Aaliya, but he never bothered to check on Zain and see how he is doing. So much to call someone ur bro...

Next, he falls in love with Aaliya and very conveniently uses his kids to be with her...

When father is such, what do you expect from the kids?

The whole family is pathetic and ruins the whole show..I would party the day they leave.

I will also join with u.
We will hve BIG party.
Head is only nt good how can u expect the so called, lil ones.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

zain doesnt trust aliyah..just coz kids call her ammi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.wat a lame excuse...he didnt trust hr earlier n didnt trust aliya now...n putting the blame on innocent kids.who love aliya...lol..what more can be expected in this forum...bash men like zain..whu dont trust their wives..throw water on their face..n give them talaq..n then someone tells them it was not ur wifes fault then they believe ..n want the wife to come back to them...the wives shud actually give talaq to such men..cursing rehaan so much..lol..wish rehaan had not taken initiative to bring the truth out...zain wud have married sanam that day itself..n lived happily...πŸ˜†

Ah come on dude!!
Do you really think tht Zain did talaaq n all dis ON PURPOSE
He is NOT TO BE BLAMED...
Its all coz of chudail plans..suri...nafeesa

Innocent kids??are you freakin' kidding me dude!!!!
They are MONSTERS dude
Arub,Sana nd Saif r da innocent ones...not these annoying crapworthy ppl...THE IDIOT KHANS..
Rehan is lyk thinking aaliya lyk frnd
Den why does tHt idiot stare at aaliya ltk a maniac...with hisbgs..yaar tht song was too gud but rehan ne saara maza kharaab jar diya uss gaane kaa
Hahhh...unki shaadi nahi huwi hai aur yeh rehan ka bacha allws these idiot kids to call her ammi...
And keeps staring at her...

Zain ne woh sab ek misunderstanding mein kiya tha...he thought aaliya sent his mom to jail and no one took care of dad...phir mauth...n aaliya signatures in those complaints...
Den wht do u xpect him to do...party
His actions r justified in tht

Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ah come on dude!!
Do you really think tht Zain did talaaq n all dis ON PURPOSE
He is NOT TO BE BLAMED...
Its all coz of chudail plans..suri...nafeesa

Innocent kids??are you freakin' kidding me dude!!!!
They are MONSTERS dude
Arub,Sana nd Saif r da innocent ones...not these annoying crapworthy ppl...THE IDIOT KHANS..
Rehan is lyk thinking aaliya lyk frnd
Den why does tHt idiot stare at aaliya ltk a maniac...with hisbgs..yaar tht song was too gud but rehan ne saara maza kharaab jar diya uss gaane kaa
Hahhh...unki shaadi nahi huwi hai aur yeh rehan ka bacha allws these idiot kids to call her ammi...
And keeps staring at her...

Zain ne woh sab ek misunderstanding mein kiya tha...he thought aaliya sent his mom to jail and no one took care of dad...phir mauth...usme aaliya ke siggy the
Den wht do u xpect him to do...party
His actions r justified in tht

Alina don't just respond to their comments...they are rehan and Aliya lovers they just need a reason to blame Zain...just ignore them we need to justify why Zain gave Aliya talaaq we all know he was forced to do that...we all love Zain very much every girl wants a man like Zain in his life and some people are jealous about that so just ignore them.
And about kids and rehan forget them they are very annoying I can just say one thing🀬
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Beintehaa_Zaya... leave it...no point explaining to those, who have not seen ZaYa story... they no nothing abt Zain and Aaliya.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

@Beintehaa_Zaya... leave it...no point explaining to those, who have not seen ZaYa story... they no nothing abt Zain and Aaliya.

Ur rite..😊
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please Cv throw them in bawadi
I cannot bear them any more 😑
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

zain doesnt trust aliyah..just coz kids call her ammi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.wat a lame excuse...he didnt trust hr earlier n didnt trust aliya now...n putting the blame on innocent kids.who love aliya...lol..what more can be expected in this forum...bash men like zain..whu dont trust their wives..throw water on their face..n give them talaq..n then someone tells them it was not ur wifes fault then they believe ..n want the wife to come back to them...the wives shud actually give talaq to such men..cursing rehaan so much..lol..wish rehaan had not taken initiative to bring the truth out...zain wud have married sanam that day itself..n lived happily...πŸ˜†

@Bold: innocent??? let me have a laughter first..okay ..if those kids are called innocent ..then i would definitely want to know your meaning of being innocent dear...so in your diction the kid who calls the person who saved his life a monster is an innocent one right??? oh please..!!!!
And Before talking about zain just get your self cleared that you don't even have any slightest idea of what all zain has done for aaliya and her family ..so you better don't point finger at his action alright???
@RED: oh how i wished it had happened...at least in that way he would had not been made the hero unnecessarily ..actually their was no need of rehan in this track even without rehan we would had know the truth from rizu/aayat or may be aaliya herself might had opened it up (note the point that she is beauty with brain)..!!!
No Hard feeling ...Peace out..!!!