Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree Renu they are really getting on our nerves :)
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...the kids annoy the hell out of everyone...and the main reason is that the entire Rehan angle and his family is so forced...

Like...I remember they used to call Aaliya by name...and now suddenly ammi...

And yday was too much, she is upset ...still they have to pile up on her...and the way they shouted ammi on seeing Zain...it was ridiculous...

I m sick of this...they have now made kids negative too
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dey r Rehan's kids Grumpy"s grandchildrean wat can u expect from dem other dan dis.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are not even annoying like those little naughty children. The irritate the shit out of me. This is rehan's fault for not teaching them stuff properly. Ugh that whole khan family.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww you used my favorite pic of Saif, he's such a cutie!!

Back to the complaints, Rehan's kids have become too much now. It was obvious tonight that the reason they did not want to go with him was because they had ulterior motives to wanting to stay close to Aaliya. The whole Ammi thing was laid on thick only because they wanted Zain to believe Aaliya moved on.

It is time for Rehan to give his children a reality check, stand firm and say Aaliya is not their Ammi and they should stop calling her that. These are not babies, they are old enough to understand right from wrong and what they are doing is very wrong.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zain doesnt trust aliyah..just coz kids call her ammi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.wat a lame excuse...he didnt trust hr earlier n didnt trust aliya now...n putting the blame on innocent kids.who love aliya...lol..what more can be expected in this forum...bash men like zain..whu dont trust their wives..throw water on their face..n give them talaq..n then someone tells them it was not ur wifes fault then they believe ..n want the wife to come back to them...the wives shud actually give talaq to such men..cursing rehaan so much..lol..wish rehaan had not taken initiative to bring the truth out...zain wud have married sanam that day itself..n lived happily...πŸ˜†
Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
D Abdullah kids are much better n sweet than this Zara n kabir!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now Zain trust Aalia.Those horrible kids comes nd says Ammi nd Rhan too was der so he asked Aalia u nd Rehan she said yes i nd Rehan
We cannot blame Zain here.Rehan should correct his kids.Aalia will go back to BV she cannot take dis small parcel wit her.Dey r nt dat small purposely dey r doing dis.
Before calling her aunty now why dis sudden change.
Abdullas's kid's r too good .These kids r horrible..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree renu these kids r getting on my nerves how dare thy call aliya ammi n zain monster ths is the same zain who has saved kabir frm goons ...hv khan family forget ths
Our sana arub n saif r more mannerable n adorable kids l miss them a lot nw a days their scenes with aliya their bonding n hv to tolerate ths annoying rehan kids...when will we get rid of them n our zaya also when will ths khan family leave them...its too long thy r still there in the shw.
N Aliya cn never be with them for the whole lf tatz for sure one day she will go away with zain n I dn't want zaya to adopt them no way thy will hv their own kids...so its time for them to get reality check thy hv to understand ths tat aliya is nt their ammi why dn't rehan make them understand ths or he is enjoying all ths using kids to get aliya so cheap😑
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

zain doesnt trust aliyah..just coz kids call her ammi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.wat a lame excuse...he didnt trust hr earlier n didnt trust aliya now...n putting the blame on innocent kids.who love aliya...lol..what more can be expected in this forum...bash men like zain..whu dont trust their wives..throw water on their face..n give them talaq..n then someone tells them it was not ur wifes fault then they believe ..n want the wife to come back to them...the wives shud actually give talaq to such men..cursing rehaan so much..lol..wish rehaan had not taken initiative to bring the truth out...zain wud have married sanam that day itself..n lived happily...πŸ˜†

Hey I respect ur POV..but I disagree. The thing is Rehan was not needed in the first place to let Zain know the truth. CVs could've easily shown Rizwan, Zain's best friend, clearing the MU before talaaq. But Rehan had to be made the unsung hero.

And I won't justify anyone..neither Zain nor Aaliya. Coz both are equally right and wrong. That's how it has always been. Rehan, kids and their families merely act as catalyst. It's like the title track says "Jo bhi kiya, tujhse kiya"

Edit : Lol! I diverted from the main topic! I so miss the Abdullah kids😭 They are the only Abdullahs who are selfless! Sigh! The pics reminded me of the fake pregnancy episode! How innocent they wereπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ CVs please stop making us dislike small kids!πŸ˜•
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago