Kids were never this annoying ..!!! DT Pg 6

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Kids were never so annoying .. i seriously mean it ..!!!

This is the end man ..they called aaliya ammi .. i digest it ..they called zain monster uncle i ignore it ..and now..they made an prefect path for another super awesome MU..!!!
Whats the need to shout ammi and hug aaliya infront of zain????like seriously.. Was zain going to eat up aaliya?? or is he going kill her??? Why So much of OTT-Ness man..!!!
firstly i though it was only zara..but even kabir start behaving so ..making me feel ki kash rehan ki bache hi nahi hote..!!!!

[Pic credit: To it's owner..!!]

i so miss..sana .. saif & anub..they were so cute .adorable and lovely but these kid..oh god.. they are just too irritating ..!!!

PS: No offense...but i'm really annoyed right now..!!

#Mission pata nahi

- Hell Annoyed ..
Renu ..😵😵
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously Renu! They Are the most annoying kids! They suck Big Time! Enough is Enough GET OUT!😡
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ah! I am not the only one lol
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very true renu, even I never felt annoyance towards any kids, Lekin these little devils😡
See hamara zain kitna toot gay😭😭
I jus cannot take them anymore
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In some ways they're beautifully characterised!

We have too many angel children in serials.. While in reality most kids are little selfish brats! Including my own! 😊

This does not stop me from feeling 🤢 Whenever I see these brats in action! More than them though, I'm annoyed at Rehan and Grumpy. However much Aliya doesn't mind, she's still too young to be saddled with two kids and they're using her like an unpaid nanny. Rehan needs to seriously tell them to stop. Children are selfish and self centered by nature, but adults need to tell them to also think of others.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...they are crossing their limits...
I mean come on...MONSTER uncle...I was like WTH?...as if they saw him torturing ALIYA or something...I mean ZAIN and monster...come on YAAR...he is POLES apart...

next AMMI...that to in front of poor ZAIN...I was ...I mean ZAIN was heart broken...and he also broke our hearts...I did cry when he thought ALIYA is married to REHAN...

Well...REHAN has taught his kids well...I mean he being a lawyer and they being annoying...but FAHAD kids have HORRIBLE mothers but look at their love for CHACHU AND CHACHI...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
most annoying kids ever!😡
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel like just throw those kids in bawadi or other planet.i never feel so irritating toward kids this much i feel for those two.
how much i missing those cute Abdullah kids bonding with Aliya.don't know when we will get to see them back.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They really are getting on my nerves..
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never hated any kid but for the first time i cant tolerate these annoying kids,just want to slap them. They have no manners how to behave but what can we expect from them they are just like their father. On the other side look at the abdullah kids the innocence they have on their face just want more of their scenes with zaya. just want exit of that annoying kids with their father,dont want any rehan baggage with zaya after his exit.