ZAYA's Touching Dialogues

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys Good Morning/Evening/night. How all you are doing Bi fandom ? ❤️ 🤗

I was having off day today so decide to penned down yesterday's ZAYA's dialouges , totally yesterday the day goe's to Writers , Writers and ofcourse our ZAYA put real lives into zain's and Aaliya's characters for a moment we can forget that this is only fiction . Commendable job done by creatives and writers👏

Aaliya :-) 23rd august ko maine subah bachon ko tyaar krke skool behja aur rehaan ke saath uske dost ki zameen dekhne gyi , dhaabe ke liye achi zameen thi , aur wo ramzaan ke 30 din maine dua mein bitaaye zain, sukoon ki dua maangi par sukoon kahin nahi mila aur eid ke din sirf bachon ke liye aapne chehre par muskurhat barkarar rakhi, lekin koi shor aisa nahi hai jo wo ek shor ko daba sake
Flashback - Aaliya gulaam haider aj mai tumhe teesra talak deta hoon

Aur 1st janurary ko maine kya keeya tha wo b tum janana chahte the na zain to suno har taraf naye saal ka shor hai par meri zindgi ka har ek pal ek jaise lagne lga hai . log guzre huye saal ko alvida keh rahe hai aur mai chaa kar bhi is saal ke guzre huye ek ek lamhe ko ruksat nahi kar paa rahi, beeti baaton ko bulana mere liye muskil nahi hota lekin is baar kuch aisi beeti hai ki beetne ka naam hi nahi le rahi. Aaliya ab aaliya nahi rahi aur ab sayad kabhi nahi hogi 😭

Ek b panne par tumhara naam nahi hai zain jaante ho kyu , kyu ki tumhara naam likhne ki zaroorat e nahi thi.. maine shehar shod diya, milooon door chale gyi tumse , fir v aj vahi khadi hoon, usi hotel mein, yahan tumne mujhe teesra talak de diya tha. bas wo ek pal nahi guzarta, wo ek pal nahi guzarta, nahi guzarta hai wo ek pal,, kyu usko behj diya meri zindgi mein wapas allah kyuu , kyu 😭

Zain's Dua :-) Allah, aapka aisa karam hua hai mujh par, ki shukriya bhi bohat chotha lafz hai. Sirf sar jhuka sakta hoon aapke saamne, ki aapne mujhe meri zindagi se milaya. Main jaanta hoon ki usne apne dil ke darwaze mere liye hamesha hamesha ke liye bandh hai. Lekin aap to jaante hai, meri mohobat uske liye kitni paak saaf hai. Agar aap ka karam raha to, meri mohobat ka noor uske gham ke andheron ko paar karkeuske dil ko zaroor chooega itni taufiq bakshiye mujhe ❤️

Nafeesa's :-) ya allah bhut bhut sukriya, zain ko uski aaliya wapas milgyi, aise lag raha hai ki mere gunaaaho ka boz thoda halka hone lga hai. is baaar in dono ko aise milana ki koi judaa na kr paaye

Zain To fahad :-) thanks bhai aaj aapki wajah se mujhe meri aaliya wapas milgyi aur saath hi maine kasam khaayi hai ki aaliya aur uski zindgi aur use judi har ek cheez par ab mai kabhi aaanch ni aane doonga aur yeh dahba un mein se ek cheez hai , aur isko giraane se phele mujhe girana hoga aur Mai ab nahi girunga bhai, is baar aapni aaliya ko mehfooz rakhuga,uski ifazat karunga aur aap to jaante ho bhai ki ek bar jo aapka bhai thaan le wo krke rehta hai , bhai mai ja raha hoon aapni aaliya ke paas ❤️

Bi Was Love Saga Of Zaya , It is Still Love Saga,and will always be their love story , with that being said nothing can start nor stop if Zaya are not in one frame ❤️

LOVE ZAYA ❤️ LOVE HARSHIKA
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful. Dialouges were amazing yesterday! Lovely post dear!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Saranvir great post! The dialogue writers deserve praise today, such powerful material probably some of the best I've seen yet.

I was so happy to finally get insight into Aaliya's thoughts and it was nothing short of heartbreaking as she described the fake smiles she put on her face for the sake of others while inside she was falling apart. The flashbacks that haunt Aaliya to this day because all she can remember is how Zain shattered her that night at the hotel. How can anyone blame this girl for trying to protect her heart? Its with great difficultly she found the strength to start her life afresh and today she is once again at crossroads.

Nafeesa, I really hope her prayers are answered and nothing and no one can stand between Zain and Aaliya come back together. I doubt fate would play such a cruel game with ZaYa had destiny not want them to unite. Everything happens for a reason and this is ZaYa's.

Zain, loved his dialogues about needing strength since he knows Aaliya has closed the doors to her heart ... so true! Zain cannot be shown giving up after such powerful dialogues, he will find out the truth that Aaliya lied. It was their story, is their story and will continue to be .. bas :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...
Yes yesterday's episode was heart touching...

Hats off to the writers...

And HARSHIKA nailed all the scenes with the right emotion...

That is what I love about BEINTEHAA

I specially loved ZAIN yesterday...him thanking god and asking help to get her love back was really emotional...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this... last night the dialogues were beyond amazing... ❤️
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post.
Dialogoue were superb. Kudoos to writer.
Epi was emotional nd very touchy.
Harshika killed the scenes
As Mandy said Nafees prayer should come true.No one should come between ZaYa.
Zain should know the truth dat Aalie lied him, she is nt wit Rehan.So also Aaliya should know Zain has nt send Legal notice nd Bulldozer.
BI is a unpredictable nd a unique show.
Hope the truth comes soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I agree what beautiful post it is I loved every bit of it was awesome the pain that harsh showed was so perfect the dialogue were like a cherry on top and then the flashabacks he knows he will get her back againi I hope soon
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely wonderful post Sara!! thank you for taking the time to pen all these beautiful dialogues out. And you are absolutely right, this is and always will be the epic love story of Zain and Aaliya. They are the sole pillar of this show.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful :)
Love the dialogue writers
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Beautiful. Dialouges were amazing yesterday! Lovely post dear!

thank you simran. yes indeed it was very beautiful penned down

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Saranvir great post! The dialogue writers deserve praise today, such powerful material probably some of the best I've seen yet.

I was so happy to finally get insight into Aaliya's thoughts and it was nothing short of heartbreaking as she described the fake smiles she put on her face for the sake of others while inside she was falling apart. The flashbacks that haunt Aaliya to this day because all she can remember is how Zain shattered her that night at the hotel. How can anyone blame this girl for trying to protect her heart? Its with great difficultly she found the strength to start her life afresh and today she is once again at crossroads.

Nafeesa, I really hope her prayers are answered and nothing and no one can stand between Zain and Aaliya come back together. I doubt fate would play such a cruel game with ZaYa had destiny not want them to unite. Everything happens for a reason and this is ZaYa's.

Zain, loved his dialogues about needing strength since he knows Aaliya has closed the doors to her heart ... so true! Zain cannot be shown giving up after such powerful dialogues, he will find out the truth that Aaliya lied. It was their story, is their story and will continue to be .. bas :)

xctly mandy you said it all. bingo . and mandy u know what fir b aaliya kept her head high despite these all hell days which she went thru

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post...

Yes yesterday's episode was heart touching...

Hats off to the writers...

And HARSHIKA nailed all the scenes with the right emotion...

That is what I love about BEINTEHAA

I specially loved ZAIN yesterday...him thanking god and asking help to get her love back was really emotional...

thanks so much dear. no words to add to your post. can i ask your name ?

Originally posted by: -SH-

Thank you so much for this... last night the dialogues were beyond amazing... ❤️

you welcome shivaani. yes indeed nigaa. beyond perfect it was no doubt in that ❤️

Originally posted by: Baingan

Awesome post.

Dialogoue were superb. Kudoos to writer.
Epi was emotional nd very touchy.
Harshika killed the scenes
As Mandy said Nafees prayer should come true.No one should come between ZaYa.
Zain should know the truth dat Aalie lied him, she is nt wit Rehan.So also Aaliya should know Zain has nt send Legal notice nd Bulldozer.
BI is a unpredictable nd a unique show.
Hope the truth comes soon

thanks so much jyoti. seriously rehaan needs to speak the truth , nothing to addd for your post you said it all

Originally posted by: katmaan

Ya I agree what beautiful post it is I loved every bit of it was awesome the pain that harsh showed was so perfect the dialogue were like a cherry on top and then the flashabacks he knows he will get her back againi I hope soon

thank you dear. aaliya was flawless as well.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

absolutely wonderful post Sara!! thank you for taking the time to pen all these beautiful dialogues out. And you are absolutely right, this is and always will be the epic love story of Zain and Aaliya. They are the sole pillar of this show.

hey ma nigaaa.. pleasure is all mine. yes of course they both are the pillars without em BI is nothing.🤗

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Beautiful :)

Love the dialogue writers

thanks priyanaka