Sometimes v need to think deep!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HARSHAD ARORA N PREETIKA RAO: U PPL ROCKED!! πŸ‘
I haven't watched the epi yet bt I know harshika again nailed it today!!! Dese actors ll kill us someday!! πŸ‘
Now let me come to review!!

ZAIN AND ALIYA: first of y all v forget the actual character of this two!! U know wat for me wat aliya did today was correct!! Ya she lied dat was wrong!! Now zaya r characters wich cannot control demselves for emotions,during anger, and during situations!! Always they take decisions during anger n such situations by nt their minds bt by thinking from deir knees!! πŸ˜† (Specially zain , n v saw today aliya also) they both r equally hurted!! Now dis is wat I call *immaturity in relationship*!! Dere relationship was always btw seriousness n fun!! Dey both take decisions widout thinking!! Dis is wat ll convert to bring maturity in deir relationship wen dey ll unite!! They both r hurting each other coz of 3 reasons: anger,broken down n love!!! Dey love each other in a such way dat dey hurt each other completely!!! 😳 And still I think aliya dunno zain rejected to marry sanam!! Now say me wat if zain was married or aliya thinks he is married!! So MU r from both sides!!
Now did u expected aliya to welcome n hug him dat he is back in lyf?!! Atleast I didnt expected dat!! Now if v talk abut her deeni taleem...she did ryt!! She is no more wife of zain!! He is stranger to her!! She know very well dere is no way to get back...wich she kept on reminding him in hotel!! So if I was in aliya's place ...ya I wouldn't have tell lie bt shut my door n said him to go away! ! Now another point aliya's deeni taleem...hw come she lied?!! Guys no one is perfect!! Everyone do mistake!! It doesn't mean her deeni taleem is good...she ll never do a mistake or lie!! Think over it!!
And last point this was reality shown by cvs!! Now my Q to u ppl...if simply she would have hugged him...dere was no reality den!! I mean can a gal easily forget her tough tym?!!
And one thing I m sure most of u have nt thing abut it: y aliya didn't simply shut the door widout saying anything?!! Y she want zain to move?!! Y she wants zain to realize his mistake?!! Y she lied to him?!! Coz coz she still cares abut him!! Coz she still loves him!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Ya now they r equal!! SCORES R LEVEL!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Zain did mistake by nt listening to her n aliya did mistake by lieing!! Wich I bet u she gonna curse herself for it!! Zain's mistake n now aliya's mistake clearly showed dey still need to get maturity in deir relationship plus it proved they both think from knees in tym of adversities!!! πŸ˜†

REHAAN N HIS KIDS: now first of all I m speechless to say smhtng abut kids!! I know at dis point I can say kids r kids ...dey dont know wats wrong n ryt!! Bt at dis point of tym were his father's attention?!! He can teach his kids abut ryt n wrong!! I know at dis of age they need mom's love bt u cant force a gal to love dem as mom!!
Coming to rehaan...I m confuse still!!
For tym being I really hope from promo n can say u ll clear out MU!!

SURI AND ZARINA: hmmm I m excited to know wat zarina have past in hyderabad?!! And yes ofcourse suri past I want to know!!
Suri the only thing I can say his plot as much as u can!! Let zain again get to u!! I dont mind coz u dunno before all in BV wants aliya to get outvof zain's lyf bt now u dunno yur apnay wants her to come back: zain,zarina and nafeesa!!
And yur tym is nt far dear suri...u gonna fall down hard!! So enjoy as much as u can!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THINGS I M AFRAID OF:
1) zain nxt step!! In anger he can do anything!! Either he can hurt himself (in form of accident or smthng else) or RM to make aliya jealous!!
2) suri can bring sanam or any other gal in zain's lyf!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

THINGS I M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW:
1) zarina n suri's past
2) reaction of rehaan ater aliya saying lie to zain!! (A big Q rolling in my mind...ll rehaan turn negative or nt)
3) reaction of aliya's parents abut zain specially n den lie aliya said to zain!! (I hope aliya's parents dont take advantage of her lie)
4)zain's nxt step!!! (A big desperate thing)...I know he ll cry for few days n den wat unless he doesnt come abut truth!!!
5) dhabba ppl ( will they help zain...I really hope so)
6) fahad's nxt step!! (Will nafeesa interfere?!!)

PREDICTIONS:
1) Now one prediction coming again n again in my mind n dat is watvif this MU leading to smthng else!! Dat is if some situation come lyk as aliya still nt revealing dat she lied n zain doesnt bt smthng happened n rehaan and aliya need to show prove to someone dat dey really married or zaij asks the proof n dat in form of *nikksh nama*!!! (Coz to prove u r couple, u jst need to show nikkah nama)
Bt instead of doing nikkah actually...dey jst make some duplicate papers n rehaan also agree n dey sign!! (Lyk dey dont marry, jst sign on nikkah papers widout saying qubool hai) In eyes of zain it ll be real bt from aliya's side its drama!! So nikkah accepted?!!
(U know in one paki drama it happened lyk dat, dey were lyk whether u do nikkah for fun or watever...it ll be counted... well I know its lame bt jst a thought!! πŸ˜†)

2) zain to come to know abut truth from dhabba ppl! And inorder to make aliya say truth from her mouth...zain to get team up wid dhabba ppl n play pranks!! 😳(Try to make aliya always relate to rehaan, or flirting wid other gals infront of her) bt den Q ll stuck in mind *wats diff type of halala?!!*
3) rehaan/zarina/nafeesa might help unite zaya!! Bt hw no idea!!
4) could be dream of zain!! Lol I know its not possible bt cvs r really unpredictable!!

I really really want my 2nd prediction to come true!! It ll be a treat to watch!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Now I jst want to add 1 thing: once farhsn sir said BI fans r restless!! I agree ...n today I m gonna add one more thing to it n dat is BI fans r restless+over-analysing/overreacting!! (Including me in first place) bt dis restless n overreacting is created by cvs!! So cvs also need to think n v as fans also need to calm down!!😊

Accor to cvs dey r following dis formula: in my language *HAR MUSHKIL KAY BAAD ASANI ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !! bt in cvs language *HAR TORTURE EPISODE KAY BAAD ROMANCE/INTENSE/SURPRISE EPISODE ATI HAI N VICE-VERSA* !!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No offence to anyone!!
All r my personal POV!!
Please guys do read and comment n say wat u think!! 😊

Mission#spread positivity#765#
Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bt instead of doing nikkah actually...dey jst make some duplicate papers n rehaan also agree n dey sign!! (Lyk dey dont marry, jst sign on nikkah papers widout saying qubool hai) In eyes of zain it ll be real bt from aliya's side its drama!! So nikkah accepted?!!
(U know in one paki drama it happened lyk dat, dey were lyk whether u do nikkah for fun or watever...it ll be counted... well I know its lame bt jst a thought!! πŸ˜†)

@above. interesting. I have never heard about this before! maybe this is the different kind of halala that the CVs might take. Thanks for sharing this with us.πŸ˜›
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
imaan kaisi o meri jaaan...
what to say. my dimaag is empty nowww. you have said it all. bas i want to say that agar rehaan ne MU clear nahi kari , uski tooo. smjne wale ko ishara kaafi hota hai 🀣
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Damn Imam! You thought deep! I like your thoughts though. Aaliya is completely justified from her POV, yes whatever she did was hurtful to Zain that is not to say she is not going through her own personal hell. Aaliya is still reeling from whatever happened in that hotel, the third talaaq, him all set to marry another woman that very night. How can anyone blame this girl for being bitter? Yes she said she forgave Zain but forgiving and forgetting are two very different things.

Now to Zain, honestly I do not believe he is going to do something stupid nor will he agree to remarry. For Zain, there is only one girl for him and that is Aaliya. I believe once he has the chance to think sensibly he will realize Aaliya is lying and if not then someone has to tell him the truth.

Its redemption time for Rehan, seriously CVs need to do damage control and show him being Zain and Aaliya's well wisher again instead of turning him negative and marrying Aaliya. I just cannot see characters being destroyed to such an extent to the point of no return. The promo indicated Rehan would stay positive and we can only hope we are right.

Now to Rehan's kids, bang on! See as kids we tend to overlook their flaws but here it is just too much!! Zara and Kabir are not babies, they are old enough to know right from wrong and calling someone who is not their father's wife Ammi is WRONG! Rehan needs to set them straight, just because Aaliya is okay with it does not make it right. Rehan should have never taken advantage of Aaliya's kindness when it came to his children, he needs to put a stop to it.

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You said it all...πŸ˜›
Seriously we need to think...this is a DRAMA...they will keep on bringing negativity...what we need to do is keep calm...

I do not blame either ZAIN or ALIYA...see they have MUS galore b/w them...so that is what BI is all about...

And further MUS will be created so that ZAYA stay apart...but in reality they are 2 souls who cannot be separated...😳

So as long as REHAN and family exists it will be a torture to us...

But we might never give up watching BI...coz we are so damn in love with ZAYA...πŸ˜†
-Jharna- thumbnail
What a great postπŸ‘ U've covered everything!
The thing u said abt marriage just on paper is actually interesting. Didn't know abt that.

I just hope now that Zain doesn't start drinking again! He tends to blabber and vent out a little too much when he's under influence. He might then end up hurting both of them more

Plz CVs show us a proper "Zain wooing Aaliya" track! Please! We want our charmer back😳

iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@above. interesting. I have never heard about this before! maybe this is the different kind of halala that the CVs might take. Thanks for sharing this with us.πŸ˜›

Ya its interesting!!
Bt u know I remember actually dis was shown in paki serial bt dat serial was sitcom!! Lol πŸ˜†I jst remembered now!!
So from promo ...I hope my 2nd prediction comes true!!!
Bt Q ll agsin stuck in mind *wats diff type of halala?!! *πŸ˜•
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

imaan kaisi o meri jaaan...

what to say. my dimaag is empty nowww. you have said it all. bas i want to say that agar rehaan ne MU clear nahi kari , uski tooo. smjne wale ko ishara kaafi hota hai 🀣

I m good meri jan!! 😊
Ya I know...I also fear dat rehaan nay propose tou nahi kiya likn u never if he take advantage of dis lie!! Dats y I said I m eager to see rehaan's action after dis!! Will he ask aliya y she lied?!!
From promo it seems...he is positive!! Bt cvs r unpredictable!! 😲
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Damn Imam! You thought deep! I like your thoughts though. Aaliya is completely justified from her POV, yes whatever she did was hurtful to Zain that is not to say she is not going through her own personal hell. Aaliya is still reeling from whatever happened in that hotel, the third talaaq, him all set to marry another woman that very night. How can anyone blame this girl for being bitter? Yes she said she forgave Zain but forgiving and forgetting are two very different things.

Now to Zain, honestly I do not believe he is going to do something stupid nor will he agree to remarry. For Zain, there is only one girl for him and that is Aaliya. I believe once he has the chance to think sensibly he will realize Aaliya is lying and if not then someone has to tell him the truth.

Its redemption time for Rehan, seriously CVs need to do damage control and show him being Zain and Aaliya's well wisher again instead of turning him negative and marrying Aaliya. I just cannot see characters being destroyed to such an extent to the point of no return. The promo indicated Rehan would stay positive and we can only hope we are right.

Now to Rehan's kids, bang on! See as kids we tend to overlook their flaws but here it is just too much!! Zara and Kabir are not babies, they are old enough to know right from wrong and calling someone who is not their father's wife Ammi is WRONG! Rehan needs to set them straight, just because Aaliya is okay with it does not make it right. Rehan should have never taken advantage of Aaliya's kindness when it came to his children, he needs to put a stop to it.

Agree wid u!!
And yes I forgot to say I too want to see grumpy's reaction!!
Till now v saw grumpy wants rehaan to think abut aliya!!
After dis zain n aliya face-off n lie incident...were ll he stand??!!
Yes its dad's responsibility to make his kids understand n grumpy too should do dis instead of thinking abut aliya!!
Okni know aliya is ideal gal!! Before face-off , I agree wid grumpy!! Bt nt now coz zain is back!! He is repenting!! Still if grumpy thinks same abut aliya n rehaan den I must say big mistake!! Evrn though if dere is no way for aliya to get back to zain!! Its dere matter, let dem resolve!! And if still grumpy conti wid such thinking den rehaan should make him understand!! Coz till now I feel rehaan should understand aliya n zain both!! So he can think y aliya lied!!
Cvs really have to be protective abut dis 2 characters now!! Dis track is really nail-biting n a big attention of cvs!! Cvs u really have to think n put steps now!! *phouk phouk kay qadam rakhna ab* πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

What a great postπŸ‘ U've covered everything!

The thing u said abt marriage just on paper is actually interesting. Didn't know abt that.

I just hope now that Zain doesn't start drinking again! He tends to blabber and vent out a little too much when he's under influence. He might then end up hurting both of them more

Plz CVs show us a proper "Zain wooing Aaliya" track! Please! We want our charmer back😳

Thanks dear!! 😊
Ya I too hope he dont start drinking!!
Bt I m sure aik bar drink zaroor karega!! His intense eyes!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ (Actually I want to see lol)
And yes for proper wooing aliya ...I would prefer n lyk to see 2nd prediction!! πŸ˜‰