this is about zain vs Aliya but not ZaYa

Book_Kash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
For a change I am here to say just few things, I have witnessed the support for ZaYa by fandom mainly few times
at the time of SR
at the time of Mahasangram
at the time of Holi scenes
basically when there was a romantic scene ZaYa fandom reunite
but when there is a need for ZaYa fans they always ended up split in zain vs aaliya
some say zain gave aaliya talaaq so zain deserves that zain hurted her enough then by saying three words talaq talaq talaq and now aliya pay back by saying three words main aur rehaan
then there is another group saying aliya is wrong how can she hurt this poor guy he has been through alot aliya shouldn't have do that she is this she is that blah blah
so my advice to all those please tell me that one moment where you felt connect to both zain and aaliya.. where you lived the pain of ZaYa where you shed the tears for ZaYa where you smiled the essence of ZaYa.. is there any? Probably we all know the answer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
C aaliya is ryt in hurting zain but by telling a lie n living with a stranger lyk rehaan is not a ryt thing to done by a girl who is allah ka laadli lyk aaliya
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree wid post ,4 me d last 3rd talaaq was painful whn zain was gvng it..n whn zain cms 2 knw abt..sn so many r thr..
evr since rehaan entrd ,durng tht iddah period ,nt able 2 cnct wid aliya durng tht moment only , plus tht talaaq period agree the way zain throwed water , plus tht junglemorning scene..

i
Book_Kash thumbnail
They showed one year leap right after aliya left zain that is after third talaaq and people who are yelling idaah idaah let me tell you its drama they can't show us pal pal ka haal did they show eid and ramazan? Did they show zain really kept roza's or not? Somethings we have to get through the concept

and she ain't living with rehaan. She's his neighbour and paying the rent so what's the harm, according to Islam she's free..

and did you see the change of expression on her face when zain said "tum aur rehaan"
that was confused,shocked and pained
she stabbed her soul in order to save zain
cause she knows that zain wants her back at any cost

she is ALLAH ki bandi that's why she said main aur rehaan because she knows she can't go back to zain
and if that makes her guilty then I am proud to found her guilty

zain has suffered alot and still gonna suffer
so that makes for me both zain and aliya guilty and justifies at their own places
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just come to reality she is living in rehan's house n his kids calling her ammi?😲
How come this is ryt acc to islam???
If she can stay in a home of a non mahram man she can also get back zain
After all its a drama they have changed many laws they can do this also

Book_Kash thumbnail
She's paying for that alright
I am agreed his kids calling her ammi is extremely wrong but her staying isn't

you cannot connect her staying with Islam plus she lives alone .. if you notice today.. rehaan clearly said bacho abhi ghar chalo hum phir ayege
grumpy said subha aaliya pehle idhar ati hai bacho ko school bhejti hai

it's clearly says she isn't living with rehaan
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bang on post👏 I completely agree wid u everyone support ZaYa when they are together but very few support them when they are seperate or there is some MU between them no offence but people need to be calm ZaYa need our support this time. Zain hurted Aliya and Aliya Zain it was tit for tat and that's why I don't have any complaints just hope that ZaYa reunite soon😊
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both have been wronged.
Be it play of fate or conviving MIL's, they have been seperated
Circumstances had forced Zain to divorce Aliya.
Fate is proving hard fkr Aliya to go back to Zain.
But at the end, all I hope for is Zain and Aliya to be together.
That what they once shared between, them will still be alive.
That they be ZaYa forever.
Book_Kash thumbnail
Shukran someone has agreed upon my thoughts
glad to see we have still some pure ZaYa fans without division
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my thoughts exactly!
these inhouse fightings are getting too much now...watching the show by keeping both Zain and Aliya's (or Zaya's 😳) perspectives in mind actually makes it better