Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheJake

N

All he needs to concentrate right now is on shaving off his jungle!

No wonder, Aaliya got scared and said: Haan, Rehan Aur Main! Who can blame her?

Be logical people. The more he hurt, the sooner he will drag her to the nearest cabin for SR part 2! It's about time anyway ...

This part 🤣 its true though as much as I complained about when Harshad shaved, that was when he just had a stubble now its gone beyond that! I want him to shave now

LOL about the SR2, I can't wait for that
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely let him hurt is what I say too!!! Puhleez biwi pleaded with you not to give talak and yet you did and now chaley aaye annsu leke. Lagta hai his tears keep his beard clean! Dual purpose!

Love this post / totally with it 😃
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious post. Yes people, do not get swayed by Zain's heart-melting puppy dog eyes! He divorced her first in a graveyard, for heavens sake! He threw water on her! He watched her being fed cake and gave her that second divorce! He accused her of calling the cops for that client party! He listened to her beg and plead with him not to divorce her again but kept saying he had moved on! He said that awful aag line to her after the forest night! He seemed to agree to marry another girl 2 minutes after divorcing her finally!
He deserves it!

Cry some more Harshad.. You're very good at it! 😛

I know we want them to be happy again but he needs to think twice before hurting her in the future.. Don't worry guys, they'll be back soon.. And all this pain would have been worth it.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly
Now yes I feel bad for zain but then he is the one behind all this
Aliya tried to stop him many times but no he had to be stubborn so now deal with it !
I want zain to just woo her back and that too in a filmy way
Enough of the Rona dhona pleej
I need nok jhoks
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGREED!
Zain please shave First!
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You know, with such a hot wife and such a hot husband.. I'm surprised these two only did it once. 😛
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zan has harassed her .she pleaded him nt to give 3rd T.She told him i hve nt given complained he did nt believed her , he is paying price for his mistakes.
She also told him she will move away from him , will nt show her face , still he gave T.
But still felt bad seeing Zain .
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nd if people think zain gtng hurt aliya did wrong no dis tym also zain assumed rehan aliya den aliya said yes she nd rehan aftr 1 yr u r seeing ur love nd agn u misunderstood her jst by seeing rehan wd her nd dose kids calling her ammi u'll assume dat dey r married he did same in mamu death too he understood wt he wnted evn aliya ws screaming nd saying dat she didn't do it ,she is innocent bt no zain didn't listen den nw why she'll give explanations to him why as nw she is nt bound to zain abdullah let zain repent wt he hs done to aliya fr nt trusting her he is agn doing d same so were he is poor chap ..omg sr2 in cabin i think dhaba cn be d option too imagine zain kissing aliya in dhaba in front of dose kids who call him monster let dem shw zain wd aliya u cn become hot monster bt fr sr2 or fr kissing he needs shave his jungle plzz nw he gt aliya bck nw should shave nd come .nd yes i wnt to see some possessive behaviour of zain some desperate moves to gt his malike e zain ..
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 Agree with you totally!!
He badly needs a shave 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They both are hurting equally... Zain and aaliya are two peas in a pod.. Zain did it first now its aaliya doing..